or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Verizon will support Personal Hotspot with 4G LTE iPad at launch, AT&T won't
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Verizon will support Personal Hotspot with 4G LTE iPad at launch, AT&T won't - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

Trolls like you must really hate it when their accounts gets censured or privileges revoked. Your old account had around 25,000 posts before the mods finally said enough is enough.

No, he personally created a new account and asked us to cap off his other one. Don't make stuff up.

You call him out on personal attacks and then attack his person? Really?

"He can afford it (I assume, by some apparent past knowledge I either have or presume to have), so he has no reason to be complaining about pricing or against paying extra for things he doesn't need or want to have," is the argument you're trying to make here. That's flawed, I think.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post

Wrong.

From logical fallacy to unsubstantiated naysaying. I guess you don't just use logical fallacy. That's almost a clever reply.
post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

I don't ever just start randomly attacking people out of the blue. I have been a member here for several years and have watched his hostility and attacks in countless threads. My first discussions with him were cordial at first but then he decided to get personal and started with the epithets. I have read enough threads here to know that you must be aware of this. I don't think it is a secret that he is very confrontational with people that disagree with his opinion.

Someone in another thread asked him about his old account and he seemed to suggest his privileges were revoked and that is why he created a new account. If he did it on his own accord, I am obviously mistaken and apologize for that error.

And as to your last comment about being able to afford it, I think anyone that buys an 4G iPad for an extra $130 over a WiFi version can probably afford an extra $5. That just stands to reason. I also based it off the fact that he seemed to think the AT&T version would work with LTE overseas and he only added that tidbit about wanting less data after he discovered it would not work. Anyone travelling all over the world as often as he does would aslo be in a position to pay an extra $5 a month. That is an assumption, but based on pretty solid footing considering the costs of international travel.

I dislike unfriendly posting as much as anyone, but you might like to reflect on this as your first post in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

Damn you got owned. Once people pointed out the fallacy in your argument you chose to either ignore it or use your usual tactic of quoting only a snippet to make your usual straw man last stand argument. Do you work for AT&T? Hard to believe there is such a thing as a carrier fanboy but you sure would seem to fall into that category.

Do you really think that was a good route to the moral high ground?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Verizon will support Personal Hotspot with 4G LTE iPad at launch, AT&T won't
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Verizon will support Personal Hotspot with 4G LTE iPad at launch, AT&T won't