or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple says new iPad response is "off the charts," preorders sold out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple says new iPad response is "off the charts," preorders sold out - Page 5

post #161 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

iPad market share has fallen from 95% at launch to 56% .....

There is simply no evidence to back up a statement like that, since Apple is the only company that reports sales in this product segment. The rest of them, perhaps not surprisingly, tell us about their shipments: i.e., we have absolutely no clue how many are sitting on shelves versus in the customers' hands.

My guess is that iPad's market share is still 95%. There is no way that anyone can disprove that! (And, trotting out some consulting firm's estimate doesn't cut it).
post #162 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

It seems a little unlikely, especially given the dismal economic situation, that tens of millions of people are buying a $500+ "little toy" as casually as shoes.

What seems to be happening is that more and more people are realizing that they can do the majority of what they like to do with computers on an iPad, and do it with a device that's easier to use, cheaper and vastly more portable.

I think what happened was that the relentless increase in computing horsepower had long since outstripped the average user's needs, and had become a kind of mindless spec inflation intended to drive new purchases. There you are, using your desktop or laptop to handle email, Office, web surfing and media playback, and your PC dies. Turns out it's cheaper to get the latest mega-giga whatever from Bestbuy or Walmart than get it fixed-- bingo, there's your PC market for the last few years.

Along comes the iPad, guess what? You can email, surf, watch videos and playback music just as well as with your PC. Now granted, Office is still a bit of a sticking point, by there are workarounds and its likely that MS will offer a version soon enough.

At which point it turns out these "toys" are perfectly capable of doing 99% of what 99% of people use computers for. If anything, the iPad reveals a certain vanity or hubris around computer use, in which it was possible to pretend that all those PC owners were doing really serious important adult "work" on their Very Impressive Machines, when in fact the situation was akin to most people owning huge muscle cars which they used to pick up groceries and drop off the kids at school.

Ok answer this question please..

If it's not a toy why do they show small children using it in Apple's TV advertising for the iPad?

You can even buy it at Toys R Us.
post #163 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

If you would get off your high horse for a minute and actually read my post you will see that I didn't say that people "can't" use it for serious computing. I said they "won't" use it for serious computing. Why? Because many of them are not buying it as a computer, they're buying as a toy to play games on, or read eBooks, or look at their photos, or whatever. That's why it's not a post-PC device because most people are not using it as a PC. They probably already have a PC they use for whatever you use a computer for and then they use the iPad for entertainment. Personally I don't really give a s*** what people use it for.

The point of my response to your post above is that I think you're both underestimating what people are using their iPads for and overestimating what they used their PCs for. Sometimes I get the impression that when people talk about "real work" they mean some kind of heavy duty coding or rendering off the latest Pixar movie or modeling the currents currents at the center of a star.

My impression is that email, Office, web browsing, games, and media playback comprises the vast majority of what most people do with a PC. But maybe there's some kind of residual notion that because you could do much more sophisticated things with computer (even though you pretty much never do) that makes a device that actually can't do those things a "toy"? For my money the huge success of the iPad suggests that Apple has matched the tool to the job pretty well.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #164 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

.... but my experience at Best Buy is that the iPads are always up and running and available for playing with, whereas the Android tablets are frequently turned-off, frozen or otherwise malfunctioning.

Couldn't agree more! The Androids are always just sitting there.... dead. And nobody even stopping to stare at them, while there's always one or two folks playing with an iPad.

Can't tell you how many times I too have seen that!
post #165 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

iPad market share has fallen from 95% at launch to 56% today, so while it's still the dominant tablet I don't think Apple can be complacent. The iPad is by far the best tablet on the market and yet is only has 56% market share. Clearly the other tablets have some market traction which is only going to increase as more brands release competitor models. Having said all that Apple still makes a lot of money from a small market share with the iPhone because market share does not directly correlate to profit share. I think Apple would be happy if the iPad had 25% market share but raked in 70% of the profits.

Those numbers are misleading. In order to get there, they had to include stuff like the Kindle Fire - which is not affecting Apple's sales.

If you look at Apple's share of the market they're actively competing for, the percentage will be much higher. For example, the best selling 10" tablets were the Xoom, Tab, and Touchpad (albeit at a greatly reduced price). None of them sold more than a tiny fraction of iPad's numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunks View Post

The software is still at fault for not accurately communicating functionality to the user. Microsoft Office is a huge offender in this regard. Even the "help" section is hopelessly convoluted.

Convoluted? How about worthless? I don't think I've EVER gotten a useful answer from Office's help section. After a lot of failed attempts, I don't even try any more - I go straight to a web search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

How considerate of you.

Don't you just love used Christmas presents?

I'd be happy to take a used iPad 2 as a Christmas present. Do you want to give me one?
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #166 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

... that's what's so predictable about you. You try hard to be something you're not, and you're not very good at hiding it.

Yes, you're correct. I'm predictably consistent, and predictably civil towards other posters. I predictably avoid personal insults or vague accusations. I predictably have sources when I claim something and predictably support my views. So why is that something you take so personally, getting so irritated that you feel a need to pull out the insult card rather than having an intelligent exchange?

Many of us are just know-it-alls posting on a forum and convinced our views are the only correct ones. Some of us know-it-alls (and I admit I'm one as my wife will remind me) just handle correction better when it's pointed out that this time we didn't-know-it-all.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #167 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

Ok answer this question please..

If it's not a toy why do they show small children using it in Apple's TV advertising for the iPad?

You can even buy it at Toys R Us.

By that logic any PC running games for little kids is a toy. The iPad can do a lot of things, why would they limit it?
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
Reply
post #168 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

Ok answer this question please..

If it's not a toy why do they show small children using it in Apple's TV advertising for the iPad?

You can even buy it at Toys R Us.

So, are the dozens and dozens of companies and government departments handing iPads out to their employees just handing out toys? When did they start that?!
post #169 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Don't compare people buying iPads to those degenerates buying Nikes and stabbing each other while waiting on line and rioting like a bunch of animals.

And your theory as to why people buy iPads is also wrong. iPads are not selling well simply because they're trendy or because it's the hottest gadget. iPads kills all other tablets on the market, regardless of the specs.

Does the iPad morph into a robot like one of those transformers toys and blast the competitors with its ray guns? Wow I must have missed that in the keynote. I gotta get one now.
post #170 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Yes, you're correct. I'm predictably consistent, and predictably civil towards other posters. I predictably avoid personal insults or vague accusations. I predictably have sources when I claim something and predictably support my views. So why is that something you take so personally, getting so irritated that you feel a need to pull out the insult card rather than having an intelligent exchange?

Many of us are just know-it-alls posting on a forum and convinced our views are the only correct ones. Some of us know-it-alls (and I admit I'm one as my wife will remind me) just handle correction better when it's pointed out that this time we didn't-know-it-all.

Yep, you certainly are right about smug, self-satisfied "know-it-alls".

We agree on that.
post #171 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Yep, you certainly are right about smug, self-satisfied "know-it-alls".

We agree on that.

See. That's a good start. We both recognize our know-it-all tendencies. I'm guessing that's why it seems to become personal sometimes. Insults are kinda childish and I'm sure we can do better than resort to them.

I'm cool and over it.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #172 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

Ok answer this question please..

If it's not a toy why do they show small children using it in Apple's TV advertising for the iPad?

You can even buy it at Toys R Us.

Because its a very versatile product. Yes there are plenty of iPads used solely to play games but most are being used to do the basic tasks they use their computer for; email, Facebook, twitter, eBay, Craigslist, etc....
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #173 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

Ok answer this question please..

If it's not a toy why do they show small children using it in Apple's TV advertising for the iPad?

You can even buy it at Toys R Us.

Because they are learning? What a stupid observation.
post #174 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

The point of my response to your post above is that I think you're both underestimating what people are using their iPads for and overestimating what they used their PCs for. Sometimes I get the impression that when people talk about "real work" they mean some kind of heavy duty coding or rendering off the latest Pixar movie or modeling the currents currents at the center of a star.

My impression is that email, Office, web browsing, games, and media playback comprises the vast majority of what most people do with a PC. But maybe there's some kind of residual notion that because you could do much more sophisticated things with computer (even though you pretty much never do) that makes a device that actually can't do those things a "toy"? For my money the huge success of the iPad suggests that Apple has matched the tool to the job pretty well.

I agree with your last point, I think Apple have hit the nail on the head with the iPad. I use mine while I'm sitting in the living room relaxing. I use it to surf the web, read personal emails, read eBooks and play a few games mostly. In contrast I use my Mac to run my business. Nothing to heavy but I wouldn't use the iPad to do that kind of stuff.

I don't think I'm all that unique in the way that I use my iPad. Maybe "toy" is juvenile - it's an entertainment device shall we say. Which as you say is probably what most people use their computers at home for anyway but its nice to wind up all the radical fanbois on here once in a while. It stops them howling at the moon instead.
post #175 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

I'm not sure having less stock in stores makes the most business sense. There might be a completely valid rhyme and reason that I'm not seeing... but, by definition, I'm not seeing it.

online orders are locked in sales. So they can ship based on actual orders and not guesswork. Fewer cases of selling out of a model only to have someone burn a unit by buying what wasn't what they really wanted to return it later.

Stores don't have unlimited amounts of space in their stock rooms. They can't magically make more room to hold the stock even just for one or two days. If they can manage, for example, 2000 iPads that is what they will get. If 1800 of those are online orders for in store pickup, that means there's only space for 200 walkins and that is what they will be sent. Not 2000 for walkins and find room for the other 1800.

And they know based on the iPhone and the iPad 2 that folks will wait. They aren't going to run to get the new samsung whatever simply because the launch sold out.

Plus fewer in stores for walk ins means less stock for reseller to try to game. which is still a win.

I'm sure others can think of more reasons
post #176 of 423
Oh its just another minor upgrade. Sales will die down and the hype will disperse.

NOT!!!!
An Apple man since 1977
Reply
An Apple man since 1977
Reply
post #177 of 423
I've posted this before, so might as well post it again. The upgrade on this model, the new iPad, will be almost the entire installed use of the iPad 1 and the iPad 2. The iPad 1 hangers on will have been waiting for the typical two cycle upgrade, the iPad 2 users will be impressed by the screen.

I read - on an online forum - about a massive "drop" in iPad 2 prices. There has been a drop but on eBay UK the average lowest price is £297, although I can see someone selling one for £400. Good luck with that one.

The cost of an upgrade - new Screen, LTE ( if it matters in the UK), faster graphics etc. - is £200.

There is no economic reason for the iPad 2 holders to not upgrade. Surely this upgrade is worth £200 ( less for people who sold a few weeks ago). This is doubling of the upgrade cycle, it's reduced to one rather than two years. The iPad 1 is selling at about £200, so a mere £300 to get a new one. ( all of these are the lowest entry model but the pattern is the same throughout the line).

So a 90% upgrade cycle.

And the old iPads? If not sold, handed to family. Will, mostly, stay in use. They will be the new upgraders to the next iPad. Coming later this year.


EDIT: I mislead. Those prices were not averages but the from price on eBay. £297 is the lowest price on ebay for the 16GB model iPad2 and £200 is the lowest price for the iPad 1.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #178 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

It seems a little unlikely, especially given the dismal economic situation, that tens of millions of people are buying a $500+ "little toy" as casually as shoes.

What seems to be happening is that more and more people are realizing that they can do the majority of what they like to do with computers on an iPad, and do it with a device that's easier to use, cheaper and vastly more portable.


Well said.
post #179 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

The haters over at c|net are absolutely livid over the positive iPad coverage there. In fact they are livid that c|net covers Apple at all and some are "threatening" to boycott c|net if the Apple coverage isn't dialed back significantly. Yes, that's how delusional they are. They cannot accept the fact that Apple exists let alone that Apple is now dominating the tech universe.

The real irony is that the haters are encouraging the coverage by reading and commenting on he articles. Because it isn't really about Apple dominating the tech universe. It's about page hits. Websites make money off hits. Lover or hater doesn't matter, you still increased the counter. Anti android folks tend to ignore those articles, but Apple loversa nd haters are hitting the Apple articles. So when your cash is from hits, which subject are you going to go with. Apple of course
post #180 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmosf View Post

I know everyone (Apple & Media) is saying that the iPad will deliver on March 16, but UPS is scheduling my delivery for March 12.cri.

won't happen. Apple has contracts for the shipments to be held until the 16th
post #181 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post

Actually, it is just Apple "fudging" the numbers to look good. Since the items have not actually been sold (in the hands of the customer and Apple having their cash), it's the same as everyone else counting sold when it goes to the retailer. /s

Apple hasn't released numbers but their comments are based on actual orders by end users, not shipments to sit in the stores. They are Samsung after all
post #182 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

The real irony is that the haters are encouraging the coverage by reading and commenting on he articles. Because it isn't really about Apple dominating the tech universe. It's about page hits. Websites make money off hits. Lover or hater doesn't matter, you still increased the counter. Anti android folks tend to ignore those articles, but Apple loversa nd haters are hitting the Apple articles. So when your cash is from hits, which subject are you going to go with. Apple of course

Well that, and the fact that Apple is big anyway. If everybody who every used an iOS device hit on a website about Apple, CNET would get LOADS OF MONEY anyway. The haters are sugar on the pie.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #183 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Apple hasn't released numbers but their comments are based on actual orders by end users, not shipments to sit in the stores. They are Samsung after all

thats true, in fact I don't know if stores - outside the Apple store - will have any.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
Reply
post #184 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickprinter View Post

Less stock in stores makes no sense. Apple is huge into the visual marketing thing and nothing shows and breeds demand like a news story with video and pictures showing mobs of people waiting outside of an Apple store.

With the ability to pre-order and pick up in the store on launch day they will still have the lines.
post #185 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

I ordered mine early in the afternoon the day it was announced, and yet my order status is "Preparing for shipment", and "Delivers on March 16 via Standard Shipping". I see where others have a tracking number and can track their iPad. What's up with my order?

My 2 orders said the same thing, however this morning (Sunday) it was picked up by FedEx and scheduled for delivery March 16. It looks like it was sitting at the Ontario Airport; maybe part of the "secret shipments" that were rumored a few days back. There is a notation "future delivery requested," so I assume it is at one of FedEx's warehouses. My delivery person told me 2 weeks ago they are expecting an additional 500 deliveries (in the Palm Springs area) on Friday
post #186 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoss View Post

Some of the people standing in line on Friday will be employees of Microsoft, RIM, HP, Samsung, etc. They'll buy one of each version and rush them back to their labs. ifixit will have detailed tear-down pics by noon.

Surely they pre-ordered this past Wednesday. Why would they stand in line? I'm certain they bought some, as did the tech sites that deconstruct them. And I don't mean this in a mocking way. No matter how much Apple may insist otherwise, Apple engineers also buy competitors' tablets, even if only to see how far behind the competitors are. It's all part of the process, and despite statements to the contrary, it matters. And we all benefit from it in the end.

Ah, competition. It's a good thing.

...is it Friday yet?
post #187 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Peabody View Post

Considering that most people just use a computer for the Internet, for email, and for looking at movies and pictures you could say exactly the same thing about laptops though.

It's really just plain old snobbery to use that "Well they can't use it for serious computing ..." line.

Shaun is a snob and if you aren't recoding the security systems at Fort Knox etc you are serious'. He also forgets that the iPad wasn't made for such users. It was made for the other 95%. The ones that, as you say, are just doing web mail etc.
post #188 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modena360 View Post

My 2 orders said the same thing, however this morning (Sunday) it was picked up and scheduled for delivery March 16. It looks like it was sitting at the Ontario Airport; maybe part of the "secret shipments" that were rumored a few days back.

Standard shipping? As in, the US Postal Service, not UPS or FedEx? My iPad is currently in Ontario CA, shipping via FedEx.
post #189 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Where was that?

I've never seen anything but Apple leading the way thru 2015. None of the the MS-based mobile devices are seeing much in the way of success. They even lost more market share in smartphones this last quarter according to articles here at AI. In tablets they're non-existent for practical purposes.

What they are talking about I'd Microsofts coming tablet platform whatever it is called. At the moment it seems to be the only viable attempt at an iPad competitor. Android is so bad that it makes crap look like a pizza pie.
post #190 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post


And, without giving anything away,

and then you do give it away. What next, are you going to tell us he was dead the whole time.
post #191 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple ][ View Post

Don't compare people buying iPads to those degenerates buying Nikes and stabbing each other while waiting on line and rioting like a bunch of animals.

Ripped off fingers, riots. Apple gets their share
post #192 of 423
[QUOTE=Shaun, UK;2069071]"... Maybe "toy" is juvenile - it's an entertainment device shall we say. Which as you say is probably what most people use their computers at home for anyway.."

Then you better let: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, 35% of doctors surveyed in the EU (1,207 physicians in the U.K., France, Germany, Spain, and Italy about their iPad use. Among the respondents, 26% said they own an iPad and spend 27% of their professional online time using the device), AMC of USAF (refueling for AF Transport planes), adoption by schools from kindergarten through University level....that they are dealing with a toy!

Sounds like my uncle, a geezer who is convinced of what he is convinced of, the facts notwithstanding. One of his fav quotes is "Don't bug me with your junk science, boy, I've been in business longer than you've been alive." (followed by a smile of knowingness.'

"..but its nice to wind up all the radical fanbois on here once in a while. It stops them howling at the moon instead..."

If you're here to 'wind up' "radical fanbois" then talking real info about technology is like peeing in the ocean. Nothing changes, and you definitely have time on your hands to spend it 'winding up people.'
post #193 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

iPad market share has fallen from 95% at launch to 56% today,

yes but that is because the total units in the market went up

And its 56% iPad and 44% split across something like 100 other tablets
post #194 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

What they are talking about I'd Microsofts coming tablet platform whatever it is called. At the moment it seems to be the only viable attempt at an iPad competitor. Android is so bad that it makes crap look like a pizza pie.

Neither Gartner nor IDC are giving them much respect. Neither of them see MS with more than 10% share in tablet sales 3 years from now.
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #195 of 423
I'm sitting here right now with my iPad 1 running 5.1 and all I have to say is it is fantastic. It just all around runs better, smoother and hardly ever a crash. It for a moment had me wondering if I really wanted to upgrade, but then the allure of all those improvements won me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavedByTechnology View Post

I sold my iPad 1 32GB 3G to my 70-year old mother for $200 last week. She's been wanting one, and $200 was a lot better than $300 for a refurbished 16GB wifi model. And she wouldn't take it for nothing since she knew I was upgrading to the 'New iPad'.

Anyhow, went up yesterday to see how she liked it "WONDERFUL!!!" and updated it to iOS 5.1, and the thing is running better than at any time I ever had it! Even Infinity Blade plays fine without crashing She loves the fact that she can show off her grandkids, surf the web and email...the basic stuff, which the original iPad is great for. Glad to see it found a happy home. Now I'm having iPad withdrawal symptoms and have to wait until Friday for the new one
post #196 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

won't happen. Apple has contracts for the shipments to be held until the 16th

I wonder why.
I having new iPads in their stores beginning March 16th, but I don't understand why Apple doesn't start immediately delivering them to people who pre-ordered. I understand the appeal of having a unified "launch day" but I think it makes even more sense to get new iPads in people's hands immediately, especially since pre-orders sold out. This would drive even more people to Apple Stores on launch day to try and get their hands on them.

I don't remember how long the lines for the iPad 2 were on its launch day, but lines for the new iPad will be longer. They won't be as crazy as iPhone lines were.

Come to think of it, I don't remember what iPhone 4S lines were like. I waited in line on the launch day of the iPhone 4, and those lines were insane. I'd never seen anything like it.
post #197 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post

If you would get off your high horse for a minute and actually read my post you will see that I didn't say that people "can't" use it for serious computing. I said they "won't" use it for serious computing. Why? Because many of them are not buying it as a computer, they're buying as a toy to play games on, or read eBooks, or look at their photos, or whatever. That's why it's not a post-PC device because most people are not using it as a PC. They probably already have a PC they use for whatever you use a computer for and then they use the iPad for entertainment. Personally I don't really give a s*** what people use it for.

Would you classify digital picture frames and ebook readers as toys?

While I use my iMac for "serious" work, programming and video development, in my office. I find my iPad frees me from taking my Macbook when I travel. I can keep up to date with the latest training - PDFs and Videos, reply to customers through email, talk with colleagues through Skype. I also write PseudoCode on the iPad.

So, while I may not be doing the heaviest work on the iPad, it's far more than just a toy.
post #198 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

Well that, and the fact that Apple is big anyway. If everybody who every used an iOS device hit on a website about Apple, CNET would get LOADS OF MONEY anyway. The haters are sugar on the pie.

Yes but for every hit an Apple or Android lover gives to an appropriate article, there are five hater hits on th Apple ones. Making Apple more lucrative. The haters haven't figured out that they need to learn to ignore Apple stuff and not skew the hits. Then the balance will settle itself
post #199 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamiltonrrwatch View Post

Same here except that I've never owned any version of the iPad until this one. Ordered a white 32g 4G Thursday afternoon and received my Tracking Number yesterday. Scheduled for a Friday delivery

I may be late for work Friday night!
post #200 of 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

yes but that is because the total units in the market went up

And its 56% iPad and 44% split across something like 100 other tablets

Exactly.
56% of the market for the iPad.
44% of the market split up among dozens and dozens and dozens of other tablets. Ten years ago, could any of us imagined such a statistic? It's amazing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Apple says new iPad response is "off the charts," preorders sold out
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple says new iPad response is "off the charts," preorders sold out