or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Congress requests privacy briefing in letter to Apple CEO Tim Cook

Congress requests privacy briefing in letter to Apple CEO Tim Cook - Page 2

post #41 of 47
Last I heard Apple was selling the information in the form of a .dmg file to the highest bidder. So far China and the Al Qaeda were battling over the information. It is said that Al Qaeda were using road side bombs against the chinese and the chinese were using hot mustard against the Al Qaeda via super soakers. Apple is eagerly awaiting the results. Tim Cooke is in denial in Egypt and cant be reached.
An Apple man since 1977
An Apple man since 1977
post #42 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Oak View Post

Seriously, spend your time fixing our out of control deficit that is going to destroy us. Vs. spending time in Apple's pants. We are going to soon be $20 trillion in debt

You surely didn't need to quote AI's entire article here.

On to the point. It's the US Senate that has refused to pass a budget that will control the deficit. The democrats in the Senate have stonewalled the House's budget proposals for over 900 days! The budgets are there so why not ask Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to sign on to or compromise on a budget, and stop asking he House of Representatives, who have already done their job on a budget.
post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlandd View Post

but don't you think that's because android is like a space alien that you can't even figure out which end is the head, or which of its twenty heads is the one you should be concerned about? What apple has created is something that people know where to go for stuff like this. To apple. Not to be flip and say that congress looked up android in the phone book and didn't find anything, but that's the gist.

There's unfortunately a hundred places to turn to root out android controversies and just one for our friend apple. : )

+++
post #44 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Dear Congress,

that information is private and subject to our agreements with our customers.

Yours

Apple

Yeah... Because we foxes want to solidify control of our hen house! /sarcasm
post #45 of 47
The one thing that could put the brakes on Apple right now is the government. Remember the kind of rules they put on Microsoft about what they could and could not bundle with Windows? Imagine the same rules applied to iOS. The effect would be even worse for Apple because they are more about integrated solutions.
post #46 of 47
The entire membership of Congress can take a slow lick up my backside.

What a pathetic group of ethically bankrupt people.

I am long on my shares of AAPL at $37.00

I am long on my shares of AAPL at $37.00

post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

zzzzzzz......

+100
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Congress requests privacy briefing in letter to Apple CEO Tim Cook