or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Next-gen iPhone rumored to arrive in fall 2012 with LTE 4G, 3.5-inch screen
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Next-gen iPhone rumored to arrive in fall 2012 with LTE 4G, 3.5-inch screen - Page 2

post #41 of 168
I'm not sold on LTE, based upon what they're reporting is happening with iPad usage. I'm not one to watch movies on my phone, so both a bigger screen and faster LTE really don't appeal to me. I'm all for moving forward, but I don't want to pay more for something that will make me use more data, forcing me to pay yet more.

I like the idea of Apple offering 3 size choices for mobile communication - iPhone for the small size, iPad for a better reading (and game playing) size and laptops like the mba for more than just consumption. That's my idea - make all of these products mobile communication devices where you can use one telco contract and simply transfer usage from one device to the other.
post #42 of 168
These giant phones with huge screens are ridiculous as phones and too small as tablets. I heard a reviewer on engadget call them phablets, which I hadn't heard before and think it's perfect. Since the dawn of cell phones the goal has been to make them smaller, until recently that is.

I still have the 3Gs and I'm quite pleased with the size. I think the 3.5" screen is the perfect size for this kind of device - a balance between maintaining a small form factor and a screen big enough for functionality.

When a larger screen is more ideal, it needs to be LARGER, and 4"-4.5" screens are still to small for that.
post #43 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarriault View Post

The point isn't to have something that qualifies as "Retina". The point is to have something where widgets and other elements appear to be physically the exact same size. Either this requires rescaling all art assets at non-integral values (something they explicitly decided against with the pixel-doubling design) or keeping the resolution density exactly the same.

I don't think it's absolutely necessary to exactly match the physical dimensions or the same ppi. I just don't see how 10% larger is anything of a problem in this case, if they lower the display ppi slightly to make the screen larger without adding pixels. You wouldn't need need to change anything or scale anything.
post #44 of 168
LTE radio? Is this the reason for the stock plunge?
post #45 of 168
I think the only advantage to Apple of moving up to a bigger screen is that it conceivably buys them extra internal space for battery, to counteract the more power intensive LTE chipset. By going to even a 4" screen, they could make the device a bit thinner but actually gain valuable internal real-estate.
post #46 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thIndian View Post

I think the only advantage to Apple of moving up to a bigger screen is that it conceivably buys them extra internal space for battery, to counteract the more power intensive LTE chipset. By going to even a 4" screen, they could make the device a bit thinner but actually gain valuable internal real-estate.

The Qualcomm MDM9615 presumably to be used in the iPhone (6) is the 3rd gen LTE built on the 28nm lithography. That translates into LTE being more power efficient that the HSDPA found in the iPhone 3G. It might even be more power efficient than the 3GS. Combine that with the 28/32nm Apple A6 and some other component shrinkage and consolidation and you can probably get a larger battery in the same space with LTE being close to HSPA+ in the 4S.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #47 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgregory1 View Post

I'm not sold on LTE, based upon what they're reporting is happening with iPad usage. I'm not one to watch movies on my phone, so both a bigger screen and faster LTE really don't appeal to me. I'm all for moving forward, but I don't want to pay more for something that will make me use more data, forcing me to pay yet more.

I like the idea of Apple offering 3 size choices for mobile communication - iPhone for the small size, iPad for a better reading (and game playing) size and laptops like the mba for more than just consumption. That's my idea - make all of these products mobile communication devices where you can use one telco contract and simply transfer usage from one device to the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaioslider View Post

These giant phones with huge screens are ridiculous as phones and too small as tablets. I heard a reviewer on engadget call them phablets, which I hadn't heard before and think it's perfect. Since the dawn of cell phones the goal has been to make them smaller, until recently that is.

I still have the 3Gs and I'm quite pleased with the size. I think the 3.5" screen is the perfect size for this kind of device - a balance between maintaining a small form factor and a screen big enough for functionality.

When a larger screen is more ideal, it needs to be LARGER, and 4"-4.5" screens are still to small for that.

Well... some people understan exactly. Others not so much
post #48 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHrubik View Post

If the screen rumor came from the same source as the dock connector rumor then it's all complete bullshit. No way Apple will change the dock connector and alienate billions of already sold accessories for the "i" line. One thing that keeps people buying idevices is the amount of stuff they have that works with them.

Do you really think someone will keep buying an iPhone if they have to buy a $600 speaker dock all over again. Some people just don't think. The reason Apple chose the proprietary dock connector in the first place is so they can freely adapt it's connectivity to any new standard they want to without having to modify the idevices.

Ultimately the dock connector will shrink or disappear. Maybe not next generation, but ultimately it will.

And of course the billions of accessories won't be "alienated" - you really don't think adapters will be available?
post #49 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarriault View Post

This is how I imagine the next-gen iPhone will work. A 4.5" screen at 1280x720 would have the exact same pixel density as the current iPhone. Then for apps that aren't updated to the new display, they could show as ...

or for apps that have top/bottom bars with a scroll view in the middle, they can scale ...

Never happen.

The problem with this idea is that Apple would have to change the aspect ratio for it to work. This would be great for watching movies but not for anything else and people use iOS devices for watching movies but it isn't the dominant or even primary use.
post #50 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgregory1 View Post

I like the idea of Apple offering 3 size choices for mobile communication - iPhone for the small size, iPad for a better reading (and game playing) size and laptops like the mba for more than just consumption. That's my idea - make all of these products mobile communication devices where you can use one telco contract and simply transfer usage from one device to the other.

You can do that now with a Mobile Hotspot LTE, an old out of service iPhone and Skype. Buy a Skype number for $18 every three months. Then your iPad, MBA and old iPhone all use the wifi hotspot. AT&T charges $50 per month for 5 GB of LTE. Not quite as convenient as having three separate AT&T accounts but it is quite a bit cheaper. Or you could try some sort of tethering with a an iPhone.

I have the wireless hotspot just for my MBP and also have iPhone and iPad on AT&T.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #51 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgregory1 View Post

I'm not sold on LTE, based upon what they're reporting is happening with iPad usage. I'm not one to watch movies on my phone, so both a bigger screen and faster LTE really don't appeal to me. I'm all for moving forward, but I don't want to pay more for something that will make me use more data, forcing me to pay yet more.

I like the idea of Apple offering 3 size choices for mobile communication - iPhone for the small size, iPad for a better reading (and game playing) size and laptops like the mba for more than just consumption. That's my idea - make all of these products mobile communication devices where you can use one telco contract and simply transfer usage from one device to the other.

I am with you - I manage all of our company's' smart-phones (mostly Iphones) and I just don't care to see LTE features at this point. I have turned mine off on the new Ipad. If Apple comes out with the same form-factor AGAIN and just adds LTE this will be a very un-exciting announcement indeed IMO.
post #52 of 168
I know Apple is stubborn and doesn't like to be seen to please the crowd, but I really can't believe they won't give the next iPhone a modern screen size. The iPhone's screen is so behind what the competition now offers it's pretty much stuck in feature phone territory. I don't think they even need change the resolution, as the iPhone's screen is high-res enough to handle 4" or even larger.

Ultimately it will be a business decision - is part of the reason why Android is outselling the iPhone so dramatically connected to Android's much larger screen sizes? If the answer is yes, then the next iPhone will have a larger screen.
post #53 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

The iPhone's screen is so behind what the competition now offers it's pretty much stuck in feature phone territory.

They sure are selling a crap-load of them for something that's "stuck in feature phone territory."
post #54 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiD View Post

If they bump up the screen size i won't even consider an upgrade from my 4S, till at least this current phone i own gets way too old to handle the apps or os (aprox 2-3 years).

Why do people want to use mini ipads near their ears is beyond my understanding. I've seen how fugly the Galaxy S II and the Note looks when held near the ear. Might aswell cut the BS and give the iPad a cell phone capability and go with that.

IMHO a bigger cellphone (more than 3,5 inch in screen) look as terrible when someone talks on it, as the iPad looks when shooting videos or taking stills. Not cool at all !

Moreover my one handed fingers reach any point of the screen very easily on the 3,5" display. Move over that and you have to seriously reposition the phone at the very extremities of the hand (dangerous) or use both hands (not useful sometimes).

Newsflash - people don't talk on the phone anymore. I'd struggle to think of the last time I a saw someone talking on a phone, and when they do, they use bluetooth ear pieces or their mic equipped headphones. Modern smart phones are first and foremost portable computers, and as you navigate your way around these using giant, chubby, human fingers, larger screens make for a hugely better experience.
post #55 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob55 View Post

They sure are selling a crap-load of them for something that's "stuck in feature phone territory."

Read my post. The screen size is feature phone size, obviously the phone itself is not a feature phone.

And if you look at the sales figures you'll see Android is demolishing the iPhone now. Surely Apple want to stop that, and preferably they'll do it through nice product design as opposed to patent disputes.
post #56 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kustardking View Post

You will really like "the new iPhone"

This is what kills me. The real name is not "the new iPad" .. it's simply "iPad" ... when Apple releases a new macbook pro/air .. they always put "the new macbook pro/air" on the main page. But, it is not called "the new macbook pro/air", it's called "macbook pro/air". That is it. They are simply using the wording to designate old from new, and going back to a more simple naming. They've always done this until the iPhone 3G was introduced - but it was still called "iPhone". They never did MacBook 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. or Mac Pro 2, 3, 4 ... the simply put on the main apple page "The New Mac XXXXXX" or "Introducing the new Mac XXXXX".

I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone is so hung up on "the new" part - it's simply a designation. And, yes, incase people missed it, they've used "the new iPhone" on the main page before. Just because it doesn't have a 3 or LTE or 3LTE after the name people freak.

And at any rate, how is this "new" news? Is this not common sense??? I liked the comment of that tomorrow the sun will rise, etc. I think this was written just to post something.
post #57 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

...And if you look at the sales figures you'll see Android is demolishing the iPhone now. Surely Apple want to stop that, and preferably they'll do it through nice product design as opposed to patent disputes.

Android is "demolishing" the iPhone through sheer number of models primarily. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly larger screen on the next iPhone. However, even with a "nice design", I don't see them stopping the momentum of so many different Android models.
post #58 of 168
I also wanted to add, I wouldn't mind a larger screen, but I don't want the form size to change. Before Verizon got the iPhone, I could have had Android phones, like the Motorola Droid maxx when it came out. But it was too big for my hands. My friends that had them have either got rid of them or complained at first that it was too big to hold. It was nice to use with 2 hands, but for phone calls, it got uncomfortable to hold. If anything, they should do an edge to edge screen - in the same form factor.
post #59 of 168
As an iPhone turned Android turned iPhone user I beg to differ. The Android phones while cool and all the are also rife with platform fragmentation, low end devices trying to do everything a high end device does and security issues. This isn't even mentioning the stuff the carriers put on them. My experience was bad enough for me to change back to an iPhone as I wanted a phone I didn't have screw around with and reboot twice a day to get it to work.

While I'm a technically minded user and was able to deal with it until I just got fed up, the normal user won't know how to remove a troublesome app that eats all the processor time (and thus the battery) or manage it to the point where it's stable most of the time. I think if they come out with a new/better device then we'll see another migration from 'droid to Apple.

The average consumer just wants something that .. well to somewhat quote Steve Jobs... "Just Works"... Apple does that quite well.. Android with it's multiple versions and hardware specs.. doesn't.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob55 View Post

Android is "demolishing" the iPhone through sheer number of models primarily. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly larger screen on the next iPhone. However, even with a "nice design", I don't see them stopping the momentum of so many different Android models.
post #60 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

There is no way I am upgrading if it is less than 4". I want a bigger screen (ideally 4.5+) in the same form factor.

Is the latter even physically possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinney View Post

There is no way I am upgrading unless I really like the name they give it.

Props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarriault View Post

This is how I imagine the next-gen iPhone will work. A 4.5" screen at 1280x720 would have the exact same pixel density as the current iPhone.

Why would they move to 4:3 from 3:2? What purpose does a 4:3 screen serve in a phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

And if you look at the sales figures you'll see Android is demolishing the iPhone now.

Best selling phone in the world: iPhone 4S.
Second best selling phone in the world: iPhone 4.
Third best selling phone in the world: iPhone 3GS.

A two and a half year old iPhone outsells brand new Android devices. Apple couldn't care less about dozens of models.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #61 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnash View Post

As an iPhone turned Android turned iPhone user I beg to differ. The Android phones while cool and all the are also rife with platform fragmentation, low end devices trying to do everything a high end device does and security issues. This isn't even mentioning the stuff the carriers put on them. My experience was bad enough for me to change back to an iPhone as I wanted a phone I didn't have screw around with and reboot twice a day to get it to work.

While I'm a technically minded user and was able to deal with it until I just got fed up, the normal user won't know how to remove a troublesome app that eats all the processor time (and thus the battery) or manage it to the point where it's stable most of the time. I think if they come out with a new/better device then we'll see another migration from 'droid to Apple.

The average consumer just wants something that .. well to somewhat quote Steve Jobs... "Just Works"... Apple does that quite well.. Android with it's multiple versions and hardware specs.. doesn't.

I think you misunderstood my post. I wasn't trying to defend Android in any way. In my response to Kotatsu, I was simply suggesting that the reason Android is ahead in sales (I took his word for it) was because of the sheer number of Android models available and not as his question suggested, that it may be because the iPhone has a small screen.

My experience with Android has been very similar to yours. I've seen numerous friends and relatives switch to iPhones because they got fed up with their Android phones. My own brother has an Android phone because he A) didn't consult with me first and B) took whatever the Verizon salesman suggested. I don't think he cared all that much and honestly doesn't even look at it as an Android phone. To him, it's just a smart phone. Makes me wonder how many other people like him there are out there, people who kinda don't care what they get.
post #62 of 168
It seems unlikely that apple will ever sell mobile devices with slightly different screen sizes. Apple realizes that optimal interfaces are only possible when they are designed specifically for the hardware on which they will run. For example, iPhone apps are usable but sub-optimal when run on an iPad. iPad apps would be completely unusable if they were available on the iPhone.

The importance of this should not be underestimated. One of iOS's greatest characteristics is that the platform is consistent and thus software is perfectly tailored to the hardware.

In particular, text and interface elements must be sized properly for touch interfaces and readability. If a 4" or 4.5" phones were available, they would have different optimal sizes for everything.

Thus, in order to keep the platform unified, and to ensure that interfaces are optimal, Apple will likely limit it's products to as few form factors as possible. This is good for those of us who prefer the a 3.5" phone. But those who would prefer a larger screen, will likely always be somewhat dissatisfied with the single screen size offered by Apple.
post #63 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thIndian View Post

I think the only advantage to Apple of moving up to a bigger screen is that it conceivably buys them extra internal space for battery, to counteract the more power intensive LTE chipset. By going to even a 4" screen, they could make the device a bit thinner but actually gain valuable internal real-estate.

Finally some common sense! I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. There are two things that when looked at rationally will probably happen with the next gen phone:

1) Slightly increased display. As you said, this kills two birds with one stone. More internal space for a battery and a larger screen to keep competitive. As other posters have said, a 10% increase in pixel size will still fall in Retina territory (300ppi) and wouldn't end up in resolution fragmentation. Everything would just be 10% bigger. Sure it won't look quite as sharp as the existing iPhone's screen, but it will still be gorgeous and above the new iPads screen (which is below 300ppi).

2) The A6 SoC. Apple's A5X was custom built for the new iPad. It favors increased graphics over an increased CPU because they essentially had no choice in driving that monster amount of pixels. The A6 will be tailored to the iPhone. It will probably be fabbed at a smaller geometry (28nm) than the existing A5X and will have a quad-core CPU. This will result in improved performance with lower power consumption. The iPhone has no need for the same amount of graphical prowess as the iPad since it has nowhere near the same resolution.
post #64 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

Read my post. The screen size is feature phone size, obviously the phone itself is not a feature phone.

And if you look at the sales figures you'll see Android is demolishing the iPhone now. Surely Apple want to stop that, and preferably they'll do it through nice product design as opposed to patent disputes.

Why even release a new iPhone to any fanfair at all for only LTE and a radio?? upgrade?
My current iPhone is already 4G.
post #65 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Why would they move to 4:3 from 3:2? What purpose does a 4:3 screen serve in a phone?

1280x720 is 16:9. All video content from iTunes are in this aspect ratio.
post #66 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinney View Post

There is no way I am upgrading unless I really like the name they give it.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #67 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHMAN4 View Post

Apples in for a surprise if the next IPhone only had a 3.5 inch screen. Sales will be hurt big time as many people will choose to keep their Iphone4 or 3s and not upgrade



Yeah, right.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #68 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post

LTE radio? Is this the reason for the stock plunge?

Stock fluctuations with AAPL are not based on the numbers, because they effectively face no real competition on the iPhone and iPad front. It's stock manipulators, plain and simple.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #69 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarriault View Post

1280x720 is 16:9. All video content from iTunes are in this aspect ratio.

Ah, apologies; I read that wrong.

Okay, what purpose does 16:9 serve in a phone? That's even worse than 4:3.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #70 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

Thanks, but I will stick with my 2+ year old iPhone-4, forever!

There, I fixed it for you.
post #71 of 168
I won't see it as a deal breaker if the next iPhone doesn't have a bigger screen. My main reasons for getting it will be 1) Switch to Sprint 2) I want a better camera for photos. I currently have the iPhone 4 with ATT.
post #72 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_in_sb View Post

Call me crazy but I like the 3.5" screen size. It works well with one hand. When I need a bigger screen I use my iPad.

So true! I see some of the larger screen phones and wonder how in the heck they get that in their jeans pocket and sit without "crowding the boys" if you're a man. Besides, the compactness is perfect for on hand operation when driving and such. No texting though!
Mr. Scott
Reply
Mr. Scott
Reply
post #73 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by utsava View Post

As other posters have said, a 10% increase in pixel size will still fall in Retina territory (300ppi) and wouldn't end up in resolution fragmentation. Everything would just be 10% bigger. Sure it won't look quite as sharp as the existing iPhone's screen, but it will still be gorgeous and above the new iPads screen (which is below 300ppi).

I think the one thing to remember about all this talk about fragmentation with a larger screen is that Apple DOES have an option if it wants to increase screen size while maintaining pixel density.

They could bump the resolution to 1024•768, the screen density of the previous iPads. If they did that, then no new resolutions would need to be supported.

But I'm more inclined to believe that they'll stick with the current screen and take the hit on ppi.
post #74 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I don't think 4.5" is realistic, that's getting to be a mini tablet. I would like a larger screen, I like a slightly larger physical screen real estate.

I think about comments I've seen like this, then I also remember that I've seen plenty of young girls, even without purses, that seem to have no problem dealing with a larger phone.

And I think about all the tiny Asian women I see on the subway holding 4.3" and larger Android devices in one hand. If they can do it then 99.9% of posters here could do it.

Question for the Levis 501 crowd: do you carry a wallet in your pants?

My wallet is about half an inch wider and easily 4 times as thick as your iPhone. Somehow I manage to get that into my pocket every day.
post #75 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaioslider View Post

These giant phones with huge screens are ridiculous as phones and too small as tablets. I heard a reviewer on engadget call them phablets, which I hadn't heard before and think it's perfect. Since the dawn of cell phones the goal has been to make them smaller, until recently that is.

I am just basing that screen resolution matters based on my preference and 2 others at work that converted just because of the bigger screen. There are a bunch of people with iphones where I work but Android is just as popular because of the customization and/or screen size (I have only owned iphones). They are not really techies and realize that Android gives them more options for customization. None of the people at workt seem to have that many iphone apps (unlike me) so switching is not a big deal. Everyone has their opinion and what I see does not suggest a more general trend. It is what I am seeing though where I work.

I will be one of them at the end of the year if the screen size doesn't change. I use bluetooth on 95% of the calls I make so the size of the phone against my head is not even something I worry about because I rarely do that. I tested Android tablets (samsung galaxy tablet) but didn't like how quite a few apps that I wanted either crashed or didn't work on it properly. Apps are a big deal for the tablet market to me. For phones though apps are not as big of a deal. Screen size and customization are way more important to me. If I get at least a bigger screen I will still be happy and stay apple on the phone.
post #76 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scott View Post

So true! I see some of the larger screen phones and wonder how in the heck they get that in their jeans pocket and sit without "crowding the boys" if you're a man. Besides, the compactness is perfect for on hand operation when driving and such. No texting though!

I look forward to the day when your eyes can no longer read the 6 point text that so many iPhone developers like to use. Maybe then you'll understand those of us who want a larger screen size.

And put that phone away when you're driving. A car/truck/SUV is a deadly weapon and if you aren't going to be responsible you shouldn't be allowed to operate it.
post #77 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

There is no way I am upgrading if it is less than 4". I want a bigger screen (ideally 4.5+) in the same form factor.

Bye Bye and fare well. No big loss to the ever growing rest of us.
post #78 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregalad View Post

I look forward to the day when your eyes can no longer read the 6 point text that so many iPhone developers like to use. Maybe then you'll understand those of us who want a larger screen size.

And you really think they'll make text appreciably bigger on a larger screen?

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
Reply
post #79 of 168
If the iPad 3 is any indication, I believe they will need to go to a larger form factor to accommodate a larger battery required to power LTE. Since the form factor will be larger, they will upgrade the screen accordingly.
post #80 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

Read my post. The screen size is feature phone size, obviously the phone itself is not a feature phone.

And if you look at the sales figures you'll see Android is demolishing the iPhone now. Surely Apple want to stop that, and preferably they'll do it through nice product design as opposed to patent disputes.

What phone bested Apple's 37m last quarter? If I recall Samsung shipped 35m. And when it comes to being profitable in the phone space no one comes close to Apple. Samsung, Motorola and HTC can throw a bazillion phones out there to obtain high market share but Apple will enjoy the lions share of the profits.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Next-gen iPhone rumored to arrive in fall 2012 with LTE 4G, 3.5-inch screen
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Next-gen iPhone rumored to arrive in fall 2012 with LTE 4G, 3.5-inch screen