or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama is stoking racial tensions to get reelected

Obama is stoking racial tensions to get reelected - Page 5

post #161 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

NBC Fires Producer of Misleading Zimmerman Tape

They forgot to fire the rest of NBC news.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/dal...ry-jones,2815/
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #162 of 169
Zimmerman charged with 2nd Degree Murder

Apparently there is unreleased evidence that led to the decision. Well, we'll see what happens. I was pretty sure he'd be charged. The SP can deny public pressure influenced the decision, but it's clear there would have been race riots if he wasn't charged.
post #163 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Apparently there is unreleased evidence that led to the decision. Well, we'll see what happens. I was pretty sure he'd be charged. The SP can deny public pressure influenced the decision, but it's clear there would have been race riots if he wasn't charged.

Like I said before. Pretty fucking stupid to conceal carry and go looking for trouble. He found some and caused a ton more. RIP if you can Travon.

Lesson for everyone. Don't go looking for trouble and if trouble finds you just get out of there. Travon should have just hustled up and gotten hell out of there. Let foresight be 20/20.
post #164 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

\\

Race Riots?

Would any charges have been filed if Trayvon's family hadn't persisted in trying to get his case some publicity, and eventually - after many weeks - getting a bite? Would a charge of manslaughter... a considerably less serious charge compared to 2nd degree murder, have been lodged? Or any charge for that matter? I would very much doubt.

In the "just us" system, some peoples' lives are seen by the establishment to be more expendable, or "less worth protecting" than others. It's always been like that... and with the institutionalized racism and other biases that are passed down within the system as the years go by, nothing is going to change that soon.

It's not only a race issue - it's also a money issue... poor/working class whites or poor (fill in the race) are on the sharp end as well. With "justice", you get what you pay for. Even an obviously guilty black guy can buy a favorable verdict... if he can afford a "dream team" of course. The rest get incompetent public defenders.. if they are lucky.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #165 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Like I said before. Pretty fucking stupid to conceal carry and go looking for trouble. He found some and caused a ton more. RIP if you can Travon.

Lesson for everyone. Don't go looking for trouble and if trouble finds you just get out of there. Travon should have just hustled up and gotten hell out of there. Let foresight be 20/20.

He should have gotten out of there asap but unfortunately he met his fate way to soon. We shall see what transpires with this trial.
post #166 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

\\

Race Riots?

Would any charges have been filed if Trayvon's family hadn't persisted in trying to get his case some publicity, and eventually - after many weeks - getting a bite? Would a charge of manslaughter... a considerably less serious charge compared to 2nd degree murder, have been lodged? Or any charge for that matter? I would very much doubt.

According to the prosecutor, public pressure had nothing to do with it. But don't let the facts cloud your racially tinged narrative.

Quote:

In the "just us" system, some peoples' lives are seen by the establishment to be more expendable, or "less worth protecting" than others. It's always been like that... and with the institutionalized racism and other biases that are passed down within the system as the years go by, nothing is going to change that soon.

It's not only a race issue - it's also a money issue... poor/working class whites or poor (fill in the race) are on the sharp end as well. With "justice", you get what you pay for. Even an obviously guilty black guy can buy a favorable verdict... if he can afford a "dream team" of course. The rest get incompetent public defenders.. if they are lucky.

Once again, don't let the facts interfere with your allegations of racism and classism.
post #167 of 169

Dershowitz unloads over Zimmerman arrest photo:

Quote:

"The arrest affidavit did not mention the photograph, or the bleeding, gashes, and bruises on Zimmermans’ head. Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School stated upon release of the arrest affidavit that it was “so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge … everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense.”

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Wow.  

post #168 of 169

Boy the media really dropped this case after the new information came out. I wonder why?

post #169 of 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Boy the media really dropped this case after the new information came out. I wonder why?

Yeah, a big mystery there, hmm?  And of course, they are just all over the prosecutor withholding evidence and charging Zimmerman in bad faith.  No way he gets convicted of Murder 2.  

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama is stoking racial tensions to get reelected