or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Looking for Apple iPad 3 Accessories.....like cases and screen protectors ?

Looking for Apple iPad 3 Accessories.....like cases and screen protectors ?

post #1 of 11
i am looking for ipad 3 cases and screen protectors which can protect my tablet.

Please suggest some other cases for my ipad 3.
post #2 of 11
Ramsony,

Something to keep in mind is that generally speaking, accessories designed for the iPad 2 will work with the 3rd Generation iPad. I bought a Belkin Trifold Folio/Stand and it fit just fine. All of the requisite cutouts were in the appropriate spots.
post #3 of 11
Invisible Shield.

I'm loving my 3.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsony View Post

i am looking for ipad 3 cases and screen protectors which can protect my tablet.

Please suggest some other cases for my ipad 3.

as far as i know, there are many kinds of ipad 3 cases to choose from according to different requirements, such as materials, brands or styles and so on, but it seems that most of my friends use ipad 3 leather folio cases or keyboard cases...may be you also can have a try...
post #5 of 11
I was nt at all interested in gadgets but i pad 2 made me realized that apple is not just fruit.
post #6 of 11
Maybe not the type of case that he's talking about, but what do people think of the Zaggmate case/keyboard? I haven't seen one in person, but (if it works well enough) it seems that it would add a good deal of functionality to the device.

Rather than buying a MacBook Air next year, depending on where they go with the iPad 4, I could *maybe* see myself going for the next iPad and something like a Zaggmate case/keyboard.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
post #7 of 11
Zaggmate case/keyboard is very nice.I am using this type of cases for my new ipad 3.
post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison88 View Post

I was nt at all interested in gadgets but i pad 2 made me realized that apple is not just fruit.

So is it like a tomato where it can also be considered a vegetable?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #9 of 11
i think zagg case is nice but there are some other cases for you to choose.You can buy one and test it.
post #10 of 11

i know some famous cases such as Yooboo cases, belkin cases and on on, but i haven't applied all these cases, so i don't know which is better... maybe you can make a detailed comparision on these cases.

post #11 of 11
I bought the Otterbox cases for the kids iPads and I like them. I bought a leather style folio case for mine but am now wishing I had bought myself the Otterbox as well. It does add weight but feels nice and grippy and I like how the iPad is totally protected.
Of course I haven't felt the need (yet) to get a wireless keyboard.
Crying? No, I am not crying. I am sweating through my eyes.
Crying? No, I am not crying. I am sweating through my eyes.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Looking for Apple iPad 3 Accessories.....like cases and screen protectors ?
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Looking for Apple iPad 3 Accessories.....like cases and screen protectors ?