or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Children blew out speaker in our iPod HiFi, any suggestions.

Children blew out speaker in our iPod HiFi, any suggestions.

post #1 of 3
My daughter was playing one of her albums and blew out the middle speaker on our Apple iPod HiFi which I bought back in 2006. It is now way over the warranty but does anyone know where my husband can buy either a replacement speaker for it or have it serviced? I know it's one of those rare finds but like our 25th Anniversary Mac it's become a family treasure.

I have since replaced it with an awesome system from Creative the ZiiSound D5 along with the ZiiSound DSx subwoofer I still would like to get the Apple iPod HiFi working again. Any solutions welcomed, thank you.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #2 of 3
Have you looked for a donor unit on Ebay? You may find one there that has some other issue, but good speakers.

Good luck.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
If two people always agree, then one of them is redundant.
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

Have you looked for a donor unit on Ebay? You may find one there that has some other issue, but good speakers.

Good luck.

Yea, I only found a couple and they all want more then I paid for it new.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Children blew out speaker in our iPod HiFi, any suggestions.