or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › I don't see any black people on Obama's campaign staff

I don't see any black people on Obama's campaign staff

post #1 of 3
All I see are naive and douchey looking, white, twentysomething people. None of them look like they could be Obama's son.

Where are the minorities? Where are the black people?

This photo is from Obama's 2012 campaign headquarters. So Obama's campaign staff is made up primarily of white, clueless liberals?

And what has Obama actually done for any minorities or black people? Black unemployment is through the roof! I hope you liberals like all of your hope and change. Obama has screwed black people over more than anybody else! And what percentage of black people voted for Obama again?

http://freebeacon.com/minority-report/

Obama losing will be the best thing that has happened to the USA these past few years. That liar and unqualified poser has got to go.
post #2 of 3
We should go occupy their headquarters. It's only appropriate.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #3 of 3
There's at least one twinkie there.

I keed I keed!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › I don't see any black people on Obama's campaign staff