or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › AT&T to spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AT&T to spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone - Page 2

post #41 of 84
Do you guys really think the Nokia Lumia looks ugly? I thought it looked pretty decent myself. Now granted we have 6 IOS devices at home so we are pretty much locked into the ecosystem, but if I had no particular affinity for Apple and had to choose between an Android phone and the Nokia, I would probably choose the Nokia,
post #42 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by nealg View Post

Interesting move by AT&T. It would seem to me this move is meant to try to draw the Android users away from the other carriers, although I am sure they will take any iPhone defectors with this campaign as well.

I'd agree here. They are still by far the biggest seller of iPhones in the US, but Verizon has them beaten on Android sales. Android represents 50% of the market, and my guess is that AT&T wants there to be a third major ecosystem out there so that they don't become too dependent upon Google.
post #43 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeromeus View Post

Now they spend more money to advertise for this than the iPhone should not come as a surprise since they NEED to advertise this product heavily in order to sell it. Not a surprise at all!

At least some of what they're spending is a waste. I saw a Lumia commercial during a major network primetime show tonight and it's frankly pitiful compared to Apple's TV commercial focus on features that have customer value.

Scene: A guy ostentatiously scrolls down the screen, trying to impress the girl who has just sat down beside him, while studiously acting as if he's not aware she's there.

(... Ooooh, lookey at my cool new blue smart phone. It even has these neat rounded edges! ... Doesn't that just make me the coolest dude in the room?? ...)

Is this the best they can do with all that money? Total fail.

I admit to being a Fanatical Moderate. I Disdain the Inane. Vyizderzominymororzizazizdenderizorziz?

Reply

I admit to being a Fanatical Moderate. I Disdain the Inane. Vyizderzominymororzizazizdenderizorziz?

Reply
post #44 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobborries View Post

What's up with the bright primary colors?

It's reportedly because of the OLED display.

Anyone who wants iDevices to use OLEDs take notice:
because with OLED displays individual R G B pixels light up, the more pixels you light up, the more power the display drains.

That is why Android by default uses white text on black and Windows uses primary color tiles. Lighting up only e.g. Red and Blue pixels (to get magenta) saves all the Green pixels.
Some reports say that black on white text, like most web pages use, drains more battery juice on OLEDs than on same size and resolution IPS LCDs. Supposedly one of the reasons Apple still uses IPS technology.
post #45 of 84
'... spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone'

that is standard practice when you want to peddle a inferior product to a bunch of fools. i guess it's a hard sell.
post #46 of 84
I got to play with the Lumia 900 today for about 20 minutes.

Build quality and materials are top notch. Much better than anything in the android world currently.

Windows Phone looks great, and is blistering fast and repsonsive. Animations and transition effects are seamless. Not a hint of lag anywhere. It makes the best android phone look sluggish and pathetic in comparison.

Screen is slightly pixelated at times because of the low res. Blacks are deep, colors are rich.

Camera is not as good as the iPhone 4S.

All in all I give it thumbs up. Solid phone.
post #47 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post

I got to play with the Lumia 900 today for about 20 minutes.

Build quality and materials are top notch. Much better than anything in the android world currently.

Windows Phone looks great, and is blistering fast and repsonsive. Animations and transition effects are seamless. Not a hint of lag anywhere. It makes the best android phone look sluggish and pathetic in comparison.

Screen is slightly pixelated at times because of the low res. Blacks are deep, colors are rich.

Camera is not as good as the iPhone 4S.

All in all I give it thumbs up. Solid phone.

Yea but a phone that relays on Microsoft Cloud storage not local storage for the phone. So good luck if you are not in LTE coverage area.

Mac Pro Dual 2.8 Quad (2nd gen), 14G Ram, Two DVD-RW Drives, OS X 10.9
Mac Book Pro Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, SuperDrive, ATI X1600, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.7
1TB Time Capsule

Reply

Mac Pro Dual 2.8 Quad (2nd gen), 14G Ram, Two DVD-RW Drives, OS X 10.9
Mac Book Pro Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, SuperDrive, ATI X1600, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.7
1TB Time Capsule

Reply
post #48 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexorg View Post

Do you guys really think the Nokia Lumia looks ugly?

It is extremely ugly. Apple would never come out with anything that looks remotely like that, because Apple has Jony Ive who has taste, which Microsoft does not have.

The phone is ugly. The OS is ugly. Together, they are a total train wreck.

Sure, there are some out there who try to say that at least Microsoft didn't copy Apple, so it must be good. Well, that doesn't make it good. Windows Phone 7 is horrible as an OS. Just because they didn't copy Apple doesn't make it good.

Nobody with even a shred of taste would even suggest that they might consider getting one of these.
post #49 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post

I got to play with the Lumia 900 today for about 20 minutes.

Build quality and materials are top notch. Much better than anything in the android world currently.

Windows Phone looks great, and is blistering fast and repsonsive. Animations and transition effects are seamless. Not a hint of lag anywhere. It makes the best android phone look sluggish and pathetic in comparison.

Screen is slightly pixelated at times because of the low res. Blacks are deep, colors are rich.

Camera is not as good as the iPhone 4S.

All in all I give it thumbs up. Solid phone.

I always felt that the phone looked good. And I used Nokia phone long ago since I felt they were well designed at that time and different enough.

The problem, IIRC, is that there is no front-facing camera. If this is a Flagship product touting Windows and Nokia, wouldn't Windows be interested in showing off Skype on the mobile? What happened there?

The other problem, of course, is that it is not the iPhone! I currently see no reason to use another phone besides the iPhone.
post #50 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am a Zither Zather Zuzz View Post

It is extremely ugly. Apple would never come out with anything that looks remotely like that, because Apple has Jony Ive who has taste, which Microsoft does not have.

Ever taken a look at the ipod nano of a few years back? Quite similar and designed by?
post #51 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am a Zither Zather Zuzz View Post

It is extremely ugly. Apple would never come out with anything that looks remotely like that, because Apple has Jony Ive who has taste, which Microsoft does not have.

The phone is ugly. The OS is ugly. Together, they are a total train wreck.

Sure, there are some out there who try to say that at least Microsoft didn't copy Apple, so it must be good. Well, that doesn't make it good. Windows Phone 7 is horrible as an OS. Just because they didn't copy Apple doesn't make it good.

Nobody with even a shred of taste would even suggest that they might consider getting one of these.

How old are you? Why do you sound so scared..?
post #52 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestKeptSecret View Post

I always felt that the phone looked good. And I used Nokia phone long ago since I felt they were well designed at that time and different enough.

The problem, IIRC, is that there is no front-facing camera. If this is a Flagship product touting Windows and Nokia, wouldn't Windows be interested in showing off Skype on the mobile? What happened there?

The other problem, of course, is that it is not the iPhone! I currently see no reason to use another phone besides the iPhone.

Lumia 900 has front facing camera. Lumia 800 doesn't. Pity.
post #53 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexorg View Post

Do you guys really think the Nokia Lumia looks ugly? I thought it looked pretty decent myself. Now granted we have 6 IOS devices at home so we are pretty much locked into the ecosystem, but if I had no particular affinity for Apple and had to choose between an Android phone and the Nokia, I would probably choose the Nokia,

Looks are relative. I think both Lumia 800 and 900 look nice. But then, I also prefer look of my 3Gs to 4/4s. While 4s do look more... Luxurious, I'm finding them too flat and edgy for a hand-held device, and I don't like whole "sandwitch" design with matching top and bottom.

Some people will like them, some will not. Some for a reason, some for a passion. Like everything else. I do believe, though, that everyone who had opportunity to hold it will agree that it is well made and different from other smartphones available today.
post #54 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by majjo View Post

I remember reading a while back that the iPhone provides the lowest margins for the carriers (can someone link the article? I think it was at AI, I can't step away from work for too long right now to look it up). So I can understand why they might want to promote phones other than the iPhone.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/08/tech....htm?hpt=hp_t3
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #55 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikon133 View Post

How old are you? Why do you sound so scared..?

Yea I thought that was weird until I found out that there is currently no software that supports it yet. Hopefully Windows Mobile 8 will fix that.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #56 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post

I got to play with the Lumia 900 today for about 20 minutes.

Build quality and materials are top notch. Much better than anything in the android world currently.

Windows Phone looks great, and is blistering fast and repsonsive. Animations and transition effects are seamless. Not a hint of lag anywhere. It makes the best android phone look sluggish and pathetic in comparison.

Screen is slightly pixelated at times because of the low res. Blacks are deep, colors are rich.

Camera is not as good as the iPhone 4S.

All in all I give it thumbs up. Solid phone.

Actually the camera is very good, it's the software that isn't up for the job yet. The Nokia N9 takes fantastic photos and it has the same camera in it. Microsoft and Nokia will most likely fix this very soon.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #57 of 84
Well, there's smartphones and then there's Lumia
post #58 of 84
The bigger and more powerful Apple gets, the more nervous it makes their former partners.

We saw Google stab Apple in the back with Android - Now Intel is openly touting its Ultrabook initiative as a better alternative to the Mac Book Air. AT&T is lending a major hand to Nokia, MS and Windows Phone 7. IBM has sold Google patents that it can use to fight against Apple and Oracle.

So far, it looks like all these moves have been unable to stop Apple, or even make a dent in its progress.

And now, Apple knows who its true friends are! It actually looks like Oracle might actually be Apple's best friend at the moment! And possibly even Microsoft, to some extent - if the rumors of an iPad version of Office are true.
post #59 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

The $99-on-contract Windows Phone, which officially went on sale on Sunday...

when all the AT&T stores were closed. Well done AT&T, nice way to start off spending that $150 million.
post #60 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Ugly phone, and an Ugly interface. If that is their best promotional photos I doubt the device will be a runaway success out of the gate. It might take off IF it works well...

What an absurdly contrarian viewpoint, either that, or you're trolling. According just about every reviewer out there the phone is absolutely gorgeous, and Windows Phone is a well designed OS, if one lacking in apps.
post #61 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

What an absurdly contrarian viewpoint, either that, or you're trolling. According just about every reviewer out there the phone is absolutely gorgeous, and Windows Phone is a well designed OS, if one lacking in apps.

And just about every website out there is getting tons of money from Microsoft in one way or another. The phone is garbage. The OS is fugly. GUI design 101 = never have text scrolling off to the right. The hardware is no different from Windows Phone cloner to Windows Phone cloner. The OS is lacking many key features. You have to use Microsoft's overpriced development tools and software for it. Developers can't make any money on it because there are no users. Microsoft has to pay developers large sums of money to port their software to it.

So yes, it is terrible and there is no other plausible reason pundits are saying it is an ok phone other than they are getting paid from Microsoft in one way or another.
post #62 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Yes, very late, but they usually are. I can't think of a single market they were first and yet can think of several of them that they ended up dominating for one reason or another.

Apple was also say to be "late to the party" and that "the market was saturated" and "there was no way PC guys are going to come in and figure it out" but they did, and exceedingly fast. As previously noted the benefit MS has is not needing the mobile market the way Nokia does so they can hold out indefinitely waiting for an in. Does it not then behoove them to keep better their product whilst they wait for the opportunity? I think it the smart move.

As for reasons, I can think of security, SW, services, and refinement off the top of my head for switching from Android to WinPh.

I'd be curious to know how many Android users are really fans of the product and how many are just Apple haters who can't stand Apple's so-called "walled garden". I could see these people being poachable when it comes to tablets (outside of maybe Transformer Prime there isnt really a compelling nob-iPad product) but not so sure with smartphones. I can't see many people who use Samsung Galaxys switching to Nokia Lumia.
post #63 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

What an absurdly contrarian viewpoint, either that, or you're trolling. According just about every reviewer out there the phone is absolutely gorgeous, and Windows Phone is a well designed OS, if one lacking in apps.

That's not true, either.

While you are correct that most of the reviews are positive, there are plenty of 'ho hum' or negative reviews, as well. For example:
http://www.bgr.com/2012/04/03/nokia-lumia-900-review/
There are others that are somewhat negative and a few more with a 'interesting, but I'm not going to get rid of my current high end phone" attitudes.

Even the favorable reviews cite some potential problems - low sound volume makes it hard to hear the phone sometimes (isn't that the purpose of the phone) and limited, non-upgradeable storage. If you're not going to use memory cards, you really need to offer more than 16 GB of storage as an option.

Surprisingly, the reviews I've seen don't cite lack of software as a big problem. The consensus seems to be that most of the key apps are out there even though the total number of apps is somewhat limited.

It looks like the bottom line is that most reviewers expect it to do well, but not to be a runaway smash hit that restructures the market. Personally, I suspect that it will hurt Android more than iOS, but few reviewers are speculating on that yet.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #64 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead View Post

And just about every website out there is getting tons of money from Microsoft in one way or another. The phone is garbage. The OS is fugly. GUI design 101 = never have text scrolling off to the right. The hardware is no different from Windows Phone cloner to Windows Phone cloner. The OS is lacking many key features. You have to use Microsoft's overpriced development tools and software for it. Developers can't make any money on it because there are no users. Microsoft has to pay developers large sums of money to port their software to it.

So yes, it is terrible and there is no other plausible reason pundits are saying it is an ok phone other than they are getting paid from Microsoft in one way or another.

After reading some of these reviews and how much the tech writers are pimping this phone I did wonder if they were getting paid to write this stuff. There was one article on CNET drooling over the hardware saying it was something Steve and Jony would be impressed with. Er, maybe that's because color wise it's almost identical to the iPod Nano of 4 years ago?


post #65 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahJ View Post

Ugly phone, and an Ugly interface. If that is their best promotional photos I doubt the device will be a runaway success out of the gate. It might take off IF it works well...

Having used the interface first hand before it actually isn't half bad, though I much prefer my iPhone. The body of the phone however I don't get at all, I agree that it's ugly. Seems like Microsoft is always going for the play school look, I guess there are a lot of people at Microsoft who like that toy like satin finish and the bright colors. I'm sure there will be people who really like the way it looks, like teenage girls.
post #66 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

After reading some of these reviews and how much the tech writers are pimping this phone I did wonder if they were getting paid to write this stuff. There was one article on CNET drooling over the hardware saying it was something Steve and Jony would be impressed with. Er, maybe that's because color wise it's almost identical to the iPod Nano of 4 years ago?



Just struck me that all the buttons are on the right side where (if right handed) you only have 1 digit to press buttons with. Wonder how many people will drop their phone just trying to turn volume up & down. Seems trivial but that kind of detail can make or break lawsuit eligibility. Think iPhone 4 & antenna gate.
post #67 of 84
Now, now. That's not a bad bit of kit from Nokia/Msoft. And since they are pumping a huge amount of money into marketing it - it means that the WP faithful will get a decent phone, and at $99 it's a stone cold deal for the penny-pinching would be entrants into smartphone ownership - and it will trigger some interest from the Android users as well. The rest will revolve around actual user experience.

Nokrosoft did themselves no favors by lagging so badly in the mobile marketplace. Redmond needs to build a strong ecosystem around this platform and make it better than their rehashed Zune interface.

Some potential drawbacks - battery life: those OLEDs draw a lot of juice. Poor res level: why didn't Nokrosoft reach out in front of the marketplace and nail this?? Neither one of these is a serious flaw - Samsung/HTC/MotoMob, watch out.

Soli - while your assertion that Microsoft has eventually owned in a coupel of markets despite being behind is correct, there in no indication (yet) that they really get the mobile market - which is critical to them moving back strongly into it after failing with the earlier WinMos as the smartphones eroded feature phone share. Their track record with Zune is an important indicator here.

That being said, we need to sit back and see where Nokrosoft takes this.
If you are going to insist on being an ass, at least demonstrate the intelligence to be a smart one
Reply
If you are going to insist on being an ass, at least demonstrate the intelligence to be a smart one
Reply
post #68 of 84
Judging by the pure spite filled venom being spat by the apple fanboy defence department here I would say Microsoft and Nokia have put out something genuinely good for a change. I can smell the fear, and it's not pleasant.

I say this as a mostly Apple guy in a house full of Apple kit, and I'm typing this on an iPad. I can just recognise a good product when I see one, and the lumia 900 looks pretty damn nice. not nice enough for me to buy one, but still, it's nice.
post #69 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by hezetation View Post

Just struck me that all the buttons are on the right side where (if right handed) you only have 1 digit to press buttons with. Wonder how many people will drop their phone just trying to turn volume up & down. Seems trivial but that kind of detail can make or break lawsuit eligibility. Think iPhone 4 & antenna gate.

Interesting observation. Seems to me the hardware buttons should be on the left as most people are right handed.
post #70 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

Judging by the pure spite filled venom being spat by the apple fanboy defence department here I would say Microsoft and Nokia have put out something genuinely good for a change. I can smell the fear, and it's not pleasant.

I say this as a mostly Apple guy in a house full of Apple kit, and I'm typing this on an iPad. I can just recognise a good product when I see one, and the lumia 900 looks pretty damn nice. not nice enough for me to buy one, but still, it's nice.

Design wise I'd take this over pretty much any of the Android phones. But geez if you're going to go with color (not black or white) don't pick almost the exact same color a competitor has already used on a successful product. There are plenty of shades of blue they could have used that would look really nice.
post #71 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Interesting observation. Seems to me the hardware buttons should be on the left as most people are right handed.

I guess it's how you use it, now that I think about it I can see how some people might hold it in their left hand despite being right handed. On my iPhone I hold it in my right hand & navigate the screen with my thumb, which works because my hand is wrapped around the phone at that point. It's also easier to flick the silence button with my finger as I put my phone in my pocket top down (keep from shoving pocket lint into the dock port). To use it the way they designed it would imply that typical use of the phone requires 2 hands, hold it in your left & tap with your right. I wonder which way is more popular.

I was joking about the lawsuit by the way, though now that I've mentioned it watch someone try it.
post #72 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by hezetation View Post

I guess it's how you use it, now that I think about it I can see how some people might hold it in their left hand despite being right handed.

I'm right handed, but I ALWAYS hold my phone in my left hand. I'd rather use the left hand for things that don't require fine control (like holding the phone) and the right hand for things that do require fine control (hitting the small keypad buttons, selecting an app, dragging, etc).
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #73 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

I'm right handed, but I ALWAYS hold my phone in my left hand. I'd rather use the left hand for things that don't require fine control (like holding the phone) and the right hand for things that do require fine control (hitting the small keypad buttons, selecting an app, dragging, etc).

So +2 for single handed use & +1 for 2 handed use. That settles it, 2 to 1, the button orientation was a big mistake!
post #74 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

Judging by the pure spite filled venom being spat by the apple fanboy defence department here

I wonder which forum you're reading.....

Reading the posts, there are a couple that are pretty negative, calling the phone fugly or worse. However, there are quite a few more that have fairly positive things to say about the phone, sometimes combined with some negative comments, as well, but certainly nothing that would count as 'pure spite filled venom'.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #75 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

Judging by the pure spite filled venom being spat by the apple fanboy defence department here I would say Microsoft and Nokia have put out something genuinely good for a change. I can smell the fear, and it's not pleasant.

I say this as a mostly Apple guy in a house full of Apple kit, and I'm typing this on an iPad. I can just recognise a good product when I see one, and the lumia 900 looks pretty damn nice. not nice enough for me to buy one, but still, it's nice.

Venom is always spewed when losing products are introduced as the "first real competition for the iPhone" or some such nonsense.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #76 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

After reading some of these reviews and how much the tech writers are pimping this phone I did wonder if they were getting paid to write this stuff. There was one article on CNET drooling over the hardware saying it was something Steve and Jony would be impressed with. Er, maybe that's because color wise it's almost identical to the iPod Nano of 4 years ago?

Nokia have been selling coloured phones many years, does this mean Apple copied off them by selling Black, or White phones?
post #77 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post

Nokia have been selling coloured phones many years, does this mean Apple copied off them by selling Black, or White phones?

Well I wouldn't say black and white are 'colors'. And I never said the Lumia being colored was an Apple rip off. I wondered why they didn't pick a different color/shade than one recently used by Apple. Especially considering the unibody design of the phone. Do a google search - I'm not the only one who thought iPod Nano when I saw this phone.
post #78 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Well I wouldn't say black and white are 'colors'. And I never said the Lumia being colored was an Apple rip off. I wondered why they didn't pick a different color/shade than one recently used by Apple. Especially considering the unibody design of the phone. Do a google search - I'm not the only one who thought iPod Nano when I saw this phone.

It's not necessary to see conspiracies all over the place.

A more likely scenario is that they both used the same consumer purchasing habit research which gave 'optimum' colors for a high-volume consumer electronics device. There are people who research such things and if Apple found that this blue is a 'good' color, it is likely that Nokia found the same thing. Or maybe it's a matter of available process technology. It may be that the blue color they selected is a standard which is produced in high volume and therefore relatively inexpensive.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #79 of 84
That's a lot of money to spend marketing a brand of phone hardware that historically had little to no apparent ambition to bring their smart phones to the US. Many models just didn't make it here, many of those that do make it weren't available except unsubsidized. I remember that happening with the N series (90? 95?), of recent example, the PureView 808 looked pretty interesting and made big waves, but it's not for the US.
post #80 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Well I wouldn't say black and white are 'colors'. And I never said the Lumia being colored was an Apple rip off. I wondered why they didn't pick a different color/shade than one recently used by Apple. Especially considering the unibody design of the phone. Do a google search - I'm not the only one who thought iPod Nano when I saw this phone.

So are you honestly saying that two companies cannot make a product that are a similar colour (those two aren't the same colour), and yes white is a colour. And if you think two things look the same due to their colour, then you are also wrong, those two devices do not look alike.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › AT&T to spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone