or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › AT&T to spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone

AT&T to spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone - Page 3

post #81 of 84

Well, the public voted with their money and this pice of Nokia/Microsoft crap hit the market like a moist turd. 

Then Baller shot it dead my announcing no upgrade path for this craptastic phone. 

May the Windows 8 version suffer a similar fate. All the years of pent-up frustration with Windows by millions of people forced to endure it's nerd-based UI, are telling Ballmer where to stick his keyboard.

post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky the Macky View Post

Well, the public voted with their money and this pice of Nokia/Microsoft crap hit the market like a moist turd. 

Then Baller shot it dead my announcing no upgrade path for this craptastic phone. 

May the Windows 8 version suffer a similar fate. All the years of pent-up frustration with Windows by millions of people forced to endure it's nerd-based UI, are telling Ballmer where to stick his keyboard.

What makes it a piece of crap? Have you tried it?

What features of the phone did you find it lacking?

post #83 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVader View Post

This thing has two strikes against it - it's running M$ garbage, and it's from Nokia.

Nokia has always built garbage phones, I've used a few back in the day and they were horrible. The only reason they were popular was that they were cheap.

But these days if you want cheap there are plenty of good Android phones out there, and there's the iPhone. M$ is wasting their time even trying, and I'm not sure Windoze phone 7 can even be considered trying, it's THAT bad.

I'm really looking forward to M$ shooting off their own feet with Windoze 8 on the desktop too.

What about the OS is "garbage"? What exactly makes Nokia phone "garbage"?

post #84 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotatsu View Post

Judging by the pure spite filled venom being spat by the apple fanboy defence department here I would say Microsoft and Nokia have put out something genuinely good for a change. I can smell the fear, and it's not pleasant.

I say this as a mostly Apple guy in a house full of Apple kit, and I'm typing this on an iPad. I can just recognise a good product when I see one, and the lumia 900 looks pretty damn nice. not nice enough for me to buy one, but still, it's nice.

Indeed lol... It's actually quite a nice design and while I don't prefer the OS myself, there is nothing wrong with it.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › AT&T to spend $150M on Lumia launch, more than it did with iPhone