or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple considered buying stake in Sharp to aid development of television - report

Apple considered buying stake in Sharp to aid development of television - report - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by macarena View Post

Could the new Apple HDTV be a projector??

Not unless it has no fans, is Super Hi-Vision, and you never have to change the backlight bulb with a $200 replacement.
post #42 of 42

Apple to take a larger stake in Sharp.  The fact that a chinese manufacturer Foxcontakes an 11% stake within a Japanese manufacturer has to be looked at from a paradiagm History tells us NO WAY the Chinese do not take Japanese partners and really dislike  or should I say HATE the Japanese!   Apple has pulled Foxcons strings to initiate the first leg of this deal.  I believe that the stake in sharp will increase to at least 22% by years end. Lets not forget the Apple Samsung relationship - Samsung is Apples #1 competitor, #1 manufacturer and  # 1 pirater of Apple technology! Samsung is also being sued by Apple for infringing upon multiple patents.  APPLE WANTS TO GET OU OF BED WITH SAMSUNG SO BAD AND SHARP IS THE ANSWER.  The Apple/Focxcon/ sharp relationship comes at a pivotal time for all these companies especially Sharp - The company has declared recent losses exceeding 4 billion dollars and the soon to be announced partnership for Apple I -TV to be manufactured by Sharp/Foxcon will be  the knight in Shinning Armor for Sharp................

I-TV is coming very soon look out Samsung your about to lose tremendous market share in the Television bizzz!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple considered buying stake in Sharp to aid development of television - report