or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Rick Scott and Alan West
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rick Scott and Alan West

post #1 of 31
Thread Starter 
Rick Scott and Alan West are the most miserable politicians in Florida today and they are ruining the GOP Party with their crude and nasty ways they adhere to people in this state especially seniors.Scott wants to cut entitlement programs and West is shooting off his big mouth by saying 80% are communists among the Liberal party which is a lie!West is a phony and has to be stopped with his insults against politicians like Debbie Wasserman Schultz belittling her with his miserable cracks which she does not deserve. He has a very small mind when it comes to knowing certain facts which he does not know at all. That is your freshman TEA PARTY Member a loser!
post #2 of 31

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Rick Scott and Alan West are the most miserable politicians in Florida today and they are ruining the GOP Party with their crude and nasty ways they adhere to people in this state especially seniors.Scott wants to cut entitlement programs and West is shooting off his big mouth by saying 80% are communists among the Liberal party which is a lie!West is a phony and has to be stopped with his insults against politicians like Debbie Wasserman Schultz belittling her with his miserable cracks which she does not deserve. He has a very small mind when it comes to knowing certain facts which he does not know at all. That is your freshman TEA PARTY Member a loser!

 

Allen West did not say that 80% of the "liberal" party was Communist.  He said there were 80 Communists in the House.  As for Wasserman-Schultz, she is a disgusting, lying, idiotic, hyper-partisan moron.  She deserves EVERYTHING West and many others have said.  

 

As for Scott, please post some links that support your position.  And explain why cutting entitlements is automatically bad. Please.  

 

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #3 of 31
Thread Starter 

Deleting some entitlement programs like Education, Medicare  some parts of it and Social Security where mainly seniors like myself depend on this to survive on these checks from the government. Education where we are losing grounds in students who are flunking badly with poor grades and some cannot even read.We are so far behind in education compared to Asian countries it is really sad.Why is Debbie Wasserman Schultz a moron? She is an atty and for the people in her home state in Florida not West who is a miserable man who hates everything the Liberals stand for and Obama. He says moronic remarks which make no sense at all. West states 80 communists in the house which is dumb!Where is his proof??

post #4 of 31

 

 

Quote:
Deleting some entitlement programs like Education, Medicare  some parts of it and Social Security where mainly seniors like myself depend on this to survive on these checks from the government.

 

First, education is not an entitlement program.  Secondly, no one is proposing eliminating benefits for people who currently receive SS...not even the most extreme right person.  And no one is deleting Medicare...except Barack Obama under Obamacare.  Look it up.  

 

 

 

Quote:
Education where we are losing grounds in students who are flunking badly with poor grades and some cannot even read.We are so far behind in education compared to Asian countries it is really sad.

 

But we spend more than any nation except Switzerland on education.  And eliminating the Dept. of Education does not mean we eliminate or even negatively affect education.  I am a teacher.  In my district (and in most), Federal sources of revenue account for about 2-3% of our budget.  The Dept. of Education is useless...it's an albatross around our necks.  

 

 

Quote:
Why is Debbie Wasserman Schultz a moron? She is an atty and for the people in her home state in Florida

 

She is a partisan hack who defends the indefensible and denies provable assertions such as "unemployment is higher since Obama took office."

 

 

Quote:
not West who is a miserable man who hates everything the Liberals stand for and Obama. He says moronic remarks which make no sense at all.

 

You don't know West personally...nor even enough to spell his first name properly.  I hate what modern "Liberals" stand for too...and I'm not thrilled about the President.  So? 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:
West states 80 communists in the house which is dumb!Where is his proof??

 

I am not here to defend West, so i suggest you ask him.  I'm not even sure he meant it literally or if it was simply hyperbole.  

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #5 of 31
Thread Starter 

West is spiteful and he meant it with his dumb reasoning to back up his statements. Social Security some Republicans I forget their names wanted to get rid of it and make it a non governmental program.Obama to me is participating in a battle for his life in this 2012 election.Again both candidates are no great shakes to lead this great country of ours to start with.Unemployment is higher I agree but the mess emanated from the Bush administration years ago and grew from there.Schultz again I say is for her party and for the people in Florida.

post #6 of 31

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

West is spiteful and he meant it with his dumb reasoning to back up his statements. Social Security some Republicans I forget their names wanted to get rid of it and make it a non governmental program.Obama to me is participating in a battle for his life in this 2012 election.Again both candidates are no great shakes to lead this great country of ours to start with.Unemployment is higher I agree but the mess emanated from the Bush administration years ago and grew from there.Schultz again I say is for her party and for the people in Florida.

 

 

You clearly have no idea WTF you're talking about.  You don't know West, and have provided no concrete evidence to support your assertions.  The same goes for "some Republicans" and Social Security.  You're acting like the poster child of a Democratic voter.  They've been using the same scare tactics for 50 years.  Republicans want you to die!  They hate the poor!  They are racists!  They want to push grandma off a cliff!  

 

As for unemployment:  Average unemployment during Bush's term was low.  It was only towards the end of his presidency that it ticked up as the recession got started.  No doubt you'll pull a jimmac here and blame Bush for "wrecking the economy."  Of course, you'll have no specifics. In fact, I challenge you to point to one action the Bush Administration took to "wreck the economy."   

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #7 of 31
Thread Starter 

You Republicans are afraid of change and you want to use the same backwards ideas you used for years already and get us no where in return.What great plan does Romney have to improve the economy? What about his immigration policy? You also do not know Debbie Wasserman Schultz either so don't says things negative about her.Maybe when they start cutting the education programs and you will lose your job as a teacher I hope not who will care about your family than? Romney NO WAY JOSE! Republicans are no friends of the poor or middle class you know that in your heart and mind.Have more wars like Iraq and more trillions of dollars will be wasted for no dam reason.That is the Republicans war mongers all the way!
 

post #8 of 31

marvfox:

 

 

 

Quote:

You Republicans are afraid of change 

 

 

Not at all.  It's the kind of change that's important.  If anything, we need MAJOR change in how we operate as a nation.  

 

 

 

Quote:
and you want to use the same backwards ideas you used for years already and get us no where in return.

 

You mean like cutting taxes and getting government out of the way?  Yeah, that doesn't work out well for anyone.  

 

 

 

Quote:
What great plan does Romney have to improve the economy?

 

First, he wants to eliminate capital gains taxes on those making less than $250,000 a year.  He wants to remove many of the new Obama regulations that are stifling innovation employment.  He wants government to be a friend of business, not its opponent.  He believes (rightly) that private sector growth is what will help the economy.  He wants to pursue our domestic energy resources to create jobs and lower the price of gasoline, something affects everyday people dramatically.  For more detailed info, I suggest you check out his website on the issue:

 

 

Quote:
What about his immigration policy?

 

What about it?  

 

 

 

Quote:
You also do not know Debbie Wasserman Schultz either so don't says things negative about her.

 

I don't know her personally and have never claimed to.  What I can judge is her public record and appearances.  She has demonstrated extreme partisanship and vitriol against most Republicans.  She makes false claims and frankly, lies.  

 

Wasserman-Shultz claims Romney wants to "take away all of women's healthcare."  

 

Wasserman-Schultz denies unemployment up under Obama

 

Wasserman-Schultz accused Republicans of "dragging us back to Jim Crow laws."  Then, she lies about having said it.

 

So you tell me....good person?  Honest person?  

 

 

 

Quote:

 

Maybe when they start cutting the education programs and you will lose your job as a teacher I hope not who will care about your family than?

 

The federal government has almost nothing to do with providing funding for my job, as I've already outlined.  What it is excellent at, however, is having bureaucrats and politicians set goals and standards they know nothing about, and punishing us when we don't reach them.  

 

 

 

Quote:
 Romney NO WAY JOSE!

 

Really.  Really?  

 

Quote:
Republicans are no friends of the poor or middle class you know that in your heart and mind.

 

What you should know in your heart and mind is that Democrats are often the worst enemies of both groups, even when they are well-intentioned.  The Democratic Party has been exploiting the poor and minority voting blocks for 50 years.  The more they keep them dependent, the better.  

 

 

 

Quote

 

Have more wars like Iraq and more trillions of dollars will be wasted for no dam reason.That is the Republicans war mongers all the way!

 

We're back to calling Republicans war mongers....all while the President attacks Libya, Pakistan and continues the war in Afghanistan.  Really?  

 

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #9 of 31
Thread Starter 

Your good old friend started a war in Iraq for no dam reason because he thought Saddam H had WOMD which turned out completely false.Pertaining to Afghanistan I agree with you it is a waste of good money and lives being lost there for nothing.We will never win the war there.Libya was attacked not only by us  but other countries were involved also. Meaning other NATO countries.Ghadaffi was a mass murderer and had to be stopped once and for all. The rebels killed him actually not Americans. His own people.

post #10 of 31

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Your good old friend started a war in Iraq for no dam reason because he thought Saddam H had WOMD which turned out completely false.Pertaining to Afghanistan I agree with you it is a waste of good money and lives being lost there for nothing.We will never win the war there.Libya was attacked not only by us  but other countries were involved also. Meaning other NATO countries.Ghadaffi was a mass murderer and had to be stopped once and for all. The rebels killed him actually not Americans. His own people.

 

George Bush was not and is not "my good old friend."  As for WMDs, that's correct.  He thought he had them.  Though he turned out not to, do you deny Bush and the world's intelligence communities thought he did?  

 

As for Afghanistan:  At this point we need a win or go home strategy.  This could have been accomplished with more troops and resources as the military requested.  Obama dithered and did the politically expedient thing....announce a surge while setting a withdrawal date.  This has been disastrous.  At this point I think it's time we either commit what's needed or call it a day.  

 

Libya is a more complex problem.  Obama campaigned on an anti-war platform.  But then, he used the military in Libya without a clear objective and without any congressional approval (which eventually turned into a violation of the War Powers Resolution).   He also did the worst of all things...lead from behind.  He allowed the French to tell us what we were going to do under the NATO umbrella.  I can see the case for getting involved to stop Ghadaffi from slaughtering his people as he announced he would do.  But if you're going to do that, then do it.  Lead.  And find out who the rebels actually are first.  Secondly, you better be consistent when it happens in other places, like Syria.  Get involved or don't.  But he wants it both ways, clearly. 

 

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #11 of 31
Thread Starter 

If Romney was president what do you think he would do pertaining to Afghanistann and Syria right now?

post #12 of 31

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

If Romney was president what do you think he would do pertaining to Afghanistann and Syria right now?

 

He hasn't addressed them much (nor has anyone, really).  What I have heard the philosophy that we need to commit to winning and give the military what it needs.  He's been very critical of Obama's phony "surge" and troop levels that not one military leader actually recommended.   I don't know about Syria...that inexplicably hasn't come up in interviews and such.  

 

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #13 of 31
Thread Starter 

Romney is a business leader not a commander of the military. He has no inkling what is going on in these countries.

post #14 of 31

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Romney is a business leader not a commander of the military. He has no inkling what is going on in these countries.

 

lol.gif  Are you for real?  Obama had ZERO military experience when he took office.  In fact, the military operation for which he gets credit---the "gutsy" and "honorable" call to get bin laden---was completely overseen by Admiral McRaven.    Here is part of an acquired memo written by the Director of the CIA on the topic:  

 

 

 

Quote:

As reported by Big Peace, Time magazine has obtained a memo written by Leon Panetta, then-director of the Central Intelligence Agency and now-Secretary of Defense, that says "operational decision-making and control" was really in the hands of William McRaven, a three-star admiral and former Navy SEAL.

"The timing, operational decision-making and control are in Adm. McRaven's hands," the memo says. 

 

In addition, Obama had no executive experience of any kind prior to becoming President.  Romney was a successful business leader and Governor of a populous state.  He led the Winter Olympics.  He's led other successful endeavors.  He's a LEADER.  Obama is nothing but a community organizing, celebrity professor hack.  And the results are clear. 

 

 

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #15 of 31
Thread Starter 

Romney is nothing but a puppet and the GOP Party pulls his strings on what to do and say. This man has not one shred of leadership qualities at all.Big deal the Olympics that is not taking on a serious and important leadership that the president should assume.Maybe he is a good business leader who really knows this.Obama again I say is no great leader either but at least he assumes the role of commander and chief and does make important decisions regarding the automobile crisis we faced and health care which we need badly in this country.Romney on immigration has nothing substantial to say about it at all.Maybe  he will pick a VP who can help him in the election who has guts and balls!

post #16 of 31

 

Quote:
Romney is nothing but a puppet and the GOP Party pulls his strings on what to do and say.

 

That is just a weird assertion.  A puppet? 

 

Quote:
 This man has not one shred of leadership qualities at all

Even among Romney's critics, I don't think you'll find many people agree with you on that criticism.  He's demonstrated leadership for many years...in business, government and other endeavors.  

Quote:
.Big deal the Olympics that is not taking on a serious and important leadership that the president should assume

No one claimed that the President is going to run the Olympics.  However, overseeing the event was an exercise in leadership and turning something around.  That is the point.

 

 

Quote:
Maybe he is a good business leader who really knows this.

Well, the fact that he was very successful would seem to indicate that WE know this. 

 

Quote:
Obama again I say is no great leader either but at least he assumes the role of commander and chief and does make important decisions regarding the automobile crisis we faced and health care which we need badly in this country.

 

So your argument is that he does the stuff the President has to do and "makes decisions?"  Does it matter that the vast majority of those decisions have proven to be disastrous for the country?  

 

 

 

Quote:
Romney on immigration has nothing substantial to say about it at all.Maybe  he will pick a VP who can help him in the election who has guts and balls!

 

That's quite a leap to immigration you've made.  Either way, you're wrong.  Romney has plenty to say on immigration.  He opposes amnesty, supports a high-tech border fence, supports going after employers that hire illegals, opposes tuition breaks and other "magnets" for illegals and supports raising visa caps for highly skilled workers.  Once again you demonstrate that you are completely uninformed.  You toss about vague and unsupported perceptions about candidates based upon your viewing of a large, glowing rectangle with people shouting at each other.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #17 of 31
Thread Starter 

Romney is talk and no action.He would close the borders and deport the non citizens whose children were born here and are living and getting educated here for years.he is against minorities let us face the fact.Latinos do not like him at all.Why shouldn't a student get a tuition break when they are spending thousands of dollars for their education and these administrators and professors are making a ton of money for just teaching classes which they do not deserve.Look at some salaries today plain nuts! You are narrow minded when he comes to the Liberals as see reading your posts.Romney is bad news for the country to be a leader.A good business leader yes.Now he takes credit for the breaking up in the automobile industry when he said let them go bankrupt and start all over.A real FLIP FLOPPER! This is what you want for president to lead us. He is nothing but an elitist like i reiterated before.

post #18 of 31

 

Quote:
Romney is talk and no action.

 

He's not been elected, so you don't know.  His record is available, however...and that would seem to counter your narrative. 

 

 

 

Quote:
He would close the borders and deport the non citizens whose children were born here and are living and getting educated here for years.

 

I thought you just posted he is all talk?  And where do you get this notion that he would deport people who have been here for years?  What he has talked about is "self-deportation" by eliminating the magnets that draw illegals here .

 

 

Quote: 
he is against minorities let us face the fact.Latinos do not like him at all.

 

lol.gif  Are you just posting a bunch of attacks on a wall and throwing darts at it?  You have NO evidence that he's "against" minorities whatsoever.  None . Nor do you have evidence that "Latinos don't like him at all."   Je--sus.  

 

 

Quote: 
Why shouldn't a student get a tuition break when they are spending thousands of dollars for their education and these administrators and professors are making a ton of money for just teaching classes which they do not deserve.Look at some salaries today plain nuts!

 

The question is not why the should or shouldn't get a tuition break.  The question is whether they, as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, should get a benefit that CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants cannot get because they live out of the state.  Hello?  And what the heck do professor salaries have to do with anything?  

 

Quote:
You are narrow minded when he comes to the Liberals as see reading your posts.

 

Wrong again.  I am not opposed to all liberal positions.  For example, I favor drug use decriminalization, with outright legalization of pot.  I am not 100% opposed to gay marriage/unions. I don't believe abortion should necessarily be made illegal (though I think Roe was a bad decision).   Come to whatever conclusion you want, but you don't know me.  

 

Quote:
Romney is bad news for the country to be a leader.

 

OK.

 

 

Quote:
A good business leader yes.

 

Yes. And a good governor.  And an individual with other leadership/turnaround experience.  

 

 

Quote:
Now he takes credit for the breaking up in the automobile industry when he said let them go bankrupt and start all over.A real FLIP FLOPPER!

 

I'm thinking I won't be responding much anymore, because your posts don't even make sense.  Breaking up the auto industry?  WTF are you talking about?  Romney wanted GM and Chrysler to go through the normal bankruptcy process.  Let me guess...you think that means they would have gone out of business, don't you?  Of course you do.  Because like most of the uneducated Obama voters out there, you don't know that Chapter 11 Bankruptcy allows companies to reorganize and return to profitability.   Instead, the President became the defacto CEO of GM, "investing" tens of billions into the company, all while giving the company to the unions.  Meanwhile, the secured bondholders (investors) got screwed.  Still sound like a good plan?  

 

 

 

Quote:
This is what you want for president to lead us. He is nothing but an elitist like i reiterated before.

 

Yes, he is who I want, especially given the choice we face.  As for being an elitist, you say that (I assume) because he's wealthy.  Well guess what...Obama's wealthy too.  Of course you'll point out that Obama isn't worth what Romney is.  This makes one wonder...how rich does one have to be to be considered an "elitist?"  

 

 

 

 

 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #19 of 31

Alan Grayson was an asshole who deserved to be run out of town because of his mouth.  Allen West?  Oh, he's a good guy.

"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
post #20 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

Alan Grayson was an asshole who deserved to be run out of town because of his mouth.  Allen West?  Oh, he's a good guy.

 

Did West say that Democrats want people to "die quickly?"  No?  That's what I thought.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #21 of 31

Christ, dude.  Never mind.

"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
Reply
post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 

You are a smuck to say this about Grayson.I wish he gets back into politics that is what we need in Congress someone with a mouth who is not afraid to say what is on his mind. He is sincere not West who is plain bullshit! A false talker all the way.Another Tea Party freshman who just blabs and blabs with bias and anything that spews comes out of his mouth.
 

post #23 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

You are a smuck to say this about Grayson.I wish he gets back into politics that is what we need in Congress someone with a mouth who is not afraid to say what is on his mind. He is sincere not West who is plain bullshit! A false talker all the way.Another Tea Party freshman who just blabs and blabs with bias and anything that spews comes out of his mouth.
 

 

What's a "smuck?"  Grayson is running again.  As for Congress, the last thing we need is someone "with a mouth" or is "not afraid to say what is on his mind."   

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #24 of 31

He probably meant schmuck.  As for a governor, we definitely need that, though, right?

 

dXndk.jpg

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #25 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

He probably meant schmuck.  As for a governor, we definitely need that, though, right?

 

dXndk.jpg

 

I know what he meant.  As for Christie, yeah...I have very mixed feelings on him.  He's been extremely anti-public ed and anti-teacher.  Then again, he has pretty much kicked the shit out of the disaster that was NJ's political and fiscal systems.  Not sure what I think of his brazen style.  It works in NJ, but nationally I don't think it will play well.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 

Sorry for the typo on schmuck.I hope Grayson wins for congressman in his district. The people need him.Christie has balls and guts but as VP I do not think so.His policy for teachers  in his state has been not very positive for the teachers and they are against him on this issue.

post #27 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Sorry for the typo on schmuck.I hope Grayson wins for congressman in his district. The people need him.Christie has balls and guts but as VP I do not think so.His policy for teachers  in his state has been not very positive for the teachers and they are against him on this issue.

 

I really don't see what you like about Alan Grayson.   For all your talk about Romney "not caring" and being out of touch, you'd think you'd know some of the things this bastard has said:  

 

Healthcare:  "The Republican healthcare plan for America is just don't get sick.  That's right, don't get sick.  If you have insurance, don't get sick.  If you don't have insurance, don't get sick.  If you're sick, don't get sick.  Republicans have a backup plan in case you do get sick.  If you get sick, America, the Republican healthcare plan is this: Die quickly.  That's right.  The Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick."  

 

Republicans:  

 

1.  "Scientists have studied for years this question of why some people have a conscience and some don't.  Some people are called Democrats, and some are called Republicans."  

 

2.  "We're dealing with people on the other side that are utterly unscrupulous.  These are foot-dragging, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals who know nothing but no.'"

 

 

Calling the former VPOTUS a blood sucking vampire:  

 

"I have trouble listening to what Dick Cheney says sometimes, because of the blood that drips from his teeth while he's talking.  He's just angry because the President doesn't shoot old men in the face. But, then, by the way...when we he was done speaking, did he just turn into a bat and fly away?"

 

 

 

This man is a despicable human being.  These comments are 100%, absolutely beyond the pale and should be denounced by all decent people.  They have no place in our political discourse. 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #28 of 31
Thread Starter 

The man tells the truth more than the Republicans do.

post #29 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

The man tells the truth more than the Republicans do.

 

Let's assume that's accurate for moment.  Now, are you telling me you're defending the comments above?  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #30 of 31
Thread Starter 

I am defending Grayson to run for a Congressman again in Florida.

post #31 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

I am defending Grayson to run for a Congressman again in Florida.

 

Yes, and by your open refusal to condemn the above comments, you are endorsing them.  Got it. 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Rick Scott and Alan West