Originally Posted by rtm135
My iOS6 wish list:
1. Who's 'we'?
2. Why? They've been proven not to work and to be easily crackable.
4. Eh, I could take it or leave it.
5. That's for the carriers to decide.
7. Yep. Though they probably never will actually do anything with those mapping companies of theirs.
8. That'd be neat.
9. Sort of pushing it. Though I imagine once Mountain Lion is out, we'll see Reminders and Notes added to iCloud.com.
10. Yeah, I can see that. Disabled on the iPhone 4, of course.
11. How would you know it's your phone in a crowded place?
12. You can already output video to larger sizes than the iPhone's.
13. Oh, is it limited on pocketable iDevices? I don't keep apps on my iPhone anymore, so I haven't tried out my hacked iOS 5.
14. Could you elaborate?
15. Don't we have that? Or do you mean by data type?
16. Sharing… OF apps, or sharing within apps?
17. Such as?
A Siri API.