or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › edit ignore list? can't stand the low life, loser, mangy(android) trolls

edit ignore list? can't stand the low life, loser, mangy(android) trolls

post #1 of 5

help... can't find the ignore list to block all the maggot trolls that arrived last few days. If the ignore list is gone , i may have to stop coming here to read about all the Apple goodness, the maggot (android) trolls ruin the conversation. BTW, the look of the new forums sux. 

post #2 of 5

It's now on every single post in every single thread. Much easier to get to than before.

Screen Shot 2012-04-28 at 9.59.51 AM.png

I hate that fact, by the way. I don't think we need one, but I'm the only one with that view.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #3 of 5

the block button is there. if you put your cursor to the members name, you can see it below.

post #4 of 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy009 View Post

the block button is there. if you put your cursor to the members name, you can see it below.

thanks, I did not see that...still don't like the forum changes though.

post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post

thanks, I did not see that...still don't like the forum changes though.

welcome :) i'm glad to help.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › edit ignore list? can't stand the low life, loser, mangy(android) trolls