or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Settlement talks between Apple and Samsung scheduled for May 21-22
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Settlement talks between Apple and Samsung scheduled for May 21-22 - Page 2

post #41 of 43

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoanderson View Post

McDonalds constantly dominates the burger markets in sales, and that domination stems from availability, affordability & quantity; not because they're making good food.

 

Samsung is McDonalds with an 82" Touchscreen costing $60,000?

 

No, I think he's saying that Apple is the McDonalds of the tablet market.  Availablility, affordability and quantity are all hallmarkks of the iOS ecosystem.

post #42 of 43

WOW!

 

Reading through these comments, this discussion seems.......CIVIL!

 

I got so accustomed to hostile name calling and outright lies that I was just thinking, "here we go again" But for the most part, its none of that. 

 

Maybe by apple and Samsung settling, so will the fans in either camp. Can't we all just get along?

 

Besides, if apple settles it will continue to make 80% of the sector profits AND licensing costs from the other 20% of profits. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

post #43 of 43

Got into Samsung just a few months ago at 156 Euros/Share and it's now 275 Euros/Share at XETRA/Frankfurt Markets. I did so no because of the phones or tablets but because they will be the most innovative company in a couple of years. Seethe new LCD 8000 Series? Touch screen, voice recognition and much more than a TV. It's also ahead in medical devices, supplier of choice for chips to even Apple, etc. etc.

www.samsungvilage.com

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Settlement talks between Apple and Samsung scheduled for May 21-22