I thought we were discussing what is selling now rather than as far back as 14 months ago? BTW, the top-selling devices in my link were by Canaccord Genuity. AI has their report on it here:
You didn't indicate any distrust of them when you commented in that thread.
I thought you might appreciate the version with pictures to make it clearer. I'm sorry you still didn't understand it. but perhaps if you look at it again.
The very first page plainly states where the data came from:
"Our image gallery breaks down the three top-selling smartphones at each of America's four largest carriers last month, as determined from checks by Canaccord Genuity, the analyst firm."
Still waiting for you to provide numbers. What percentage of phones are > 4.5"? Last time I saw figures, the percentage was relatively small. If you disagree, how about some evidence? Your numbers are useless for several reasons:
1. They are US only.
2. They don't show any volumes. If the iPhone were 99% of sales and everything else split the remaining 1%, then it would be clear that the smaller screen retained the lead. You haven't provided a single thing that shows how many phones were sold of each screen size.