or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › iPad Mini Draws Strong Consumer Interest

iPad Mini Draws Strong Consumer Interest

post #1 of 5

More than half (52 percent) of consumers would consider purchasing a hypothetical iPad "Mini" this year if it were priced between $249 and $300, according to a survey released Friday by online comparison shopping site PriceGrabber.com.

Of the more than 2600 consumers participating in the survey, only 22 percent already own a tablet.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/255103/ipad_mini_draws_strong_consumer_interest.html

post #2 of 5
Aren't you the one that keeps saying it won't happen because Apple has to completely overhaul the OS because it's so fragile as to not support scaling resolution.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #3 of 5

I am not the topic of this thread.  Instead, the topic is the iPad Mini rumor.

post #4 of 5

lol, nope.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
post #5 of 5

So people who don't want to pay $499 for a tablet will happily pay half if it has the identical feature set with the tradeoff being a smaller size?

In other news, huge demand exists for a $15,000 smaller-size Lexus.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › iPad Mini Draws Strong Consumer Interest