or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › iPad Mini Draws Strong Consumer Interest

iPad Mini Draws Strong Consumer Interest

post #1 of 5

More than half (52 percent) of consumers would consider purchasing a hypothetical iPad "Mini" this year if it were priced between $249 and $300, according to a survey released Friday by online comparison shopping site PriceGrabber.com.

Of the more than 2600 consumers participating in the survey, only 22 percent already own a tablet.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/255103/ipad_mini_draws_strong_consumer_interest.html

post #2 of 5
Aren't you the one that keeps saying it won't happen because Apple has to completely overhaul the OS because it's so fragile as to not support scaling resolution.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #3 of 5

I am not the topic of this thread.  Instead, the topic is the iPad Mini rumor.

post #4 of 5

lol, nope.

post #5 of 5

So people who don't want to pay $499 for a tablet will happily pay half if it has the identical feature set with the tradeoff being a smaller size?

In other news, huge demand exists for a $15,000 smaller-size Lexus.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › iPad Mini Draws Strong Consumer Interest