or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › New San Francisco Indie Documentary To Focus On BEER!

New San Francisco Indie Documentary To Focus On BEER!

post #1 of 4
Hey guys. I just wanted to spread the word about a film I am directing/producing, titled "Brewers by the Bay", a film about the history of beer in San Francisco!

I am a long time Apple user and I have been on this forum for a very long time (even
prior to this username I had several others) and use to work at the mother ship back in 2000 so I am far from a troll, or spam.

At any rate, I just wanted to share a fun and exciting project that I am working on and ask for your contributions on my IndieGoGo campaign and to please pass the word along!

Oh and for the record, my editor is using FinalCut Pro 7 1biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Jared
http://www.indiegogo.com/Brewers-by-the-Bay
post #2 of 4

Sweet, I remember I used to enjoy the Northern Cal "microbrews" about 10 years ago, even now I still find beer such a mystery, and much better once you stop just pounding it to get drunk and "be cool and hit on chicks".

post #3 of 4

Thanks for your support nvidia2008. Beer today is so much of a social thing, about meeting great people and hearing great stories...and that's ultimately what this documentary is about. The people, and their stories!

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feynman View Post

Thanks for your support nvidia2008. Beer today is so much of a social thing, about meeting great people and hearing great stories...and that's ultimately what this documentary is about. The people, and their stories!

Cool :D Donated $5.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › New San Francisco Indie Documentary To Focus On BEER!