or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Ibooks Author account problems

Ibooks Author account problems

post #1 of 3

Help!!!!!!

I am a self published author on peacocks, (first book published in 1986 & second book in 1990)...both of my books have done very well over the years and now they are ready for the iBooks store...went through all the "hoops" Apple ask for (EIN number and  ISBN numbers) and I can not get apple to take my application to up load my books to iBooks store...I put in the EIN number and requested information on the form and the apple page said its not correct....called the IRS and my IRS info is ok on the EIN number...

Funny it took less time to get the books ready for the iBooks Author than getting it accepted in the apple store....

Can not get anyone at apple to answer me on apple care as they say to e-mail apple as I did 3 times to no avail...

Has this happened to anyone else...if so did you get it fixed

Looks like Apple only want big time book publishers not self published authors like me as they are making it impossible to get my 2 peacock books on their store.

post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfett View Post

Can not get anyone at apple to answer me on apple care as they say to e-mail apple as I did 3 times to no avail...

This is very much NOT an Apple Care issue which is why they wouldn't help you. My first question would be if those 3 emails went to the correct folks because that could be why you aren't getting an answer. So who exactly did you email? 

post #3 of 3

The 3 times I got an error page it included an e-mail to e-mail them which I did and they never e-mailed back all  3 times...I called apple and so times and they said to use my apple care which really has nothing to do with this...and I called 1-800-my-apple as that was the only place to call...I talked to so many people who were  thinking they could help and nothing was done to get this issue fixed...

So again how doe one needing help get help with iBooks Author?

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Ibooks Author account problems