or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Republican Party Nominee... ūüĎÄ ...Ron Paul?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Republican Party Nominee... ūüĎÄ ...Ron Paul? - Page 3

post #81 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Yeah, you accept other's opinions by calling them Fascists.  If only you would live in an evidence-based reality in which facts are immutable, your opinions might be respected.  You don't get to ignore the facts, substitute your own falsehoods, and then cry victim that no one wants to take you seriously.

 

LOL!

 

You being a Lefty Fascist doesn't mean I fail to understand your views.  There have been many times where I have stated unequivocally that I respect and understand your view...but I simply disagree.  You support gay marriage...fine.  I disagree, but I respect your view.  You think the rich should pay more in taxes.  I vehemently disagree, but I do understand your view.  I am not the one that goes batshit crazy every time someone disagrees with me.  I don't attack people's faiths or the mere fact that they believe in some supreme being.  And most importantly, no, I don't ignore facts.  Your post above is proof positive of what I'm stating.  You disagree with me on a host of issues, so you claim I don't live in evidence-based reality.   Priceless. 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #82 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Yeah, you accept other's opinions by calling them Fascists.  If only you would live in an evidence-based reality in which facts are immutable, your opinions might be respected.  You don't get to ignore the facts, substitute your own falsehoods, and then cry victim that no one wants to take you seriously.

You say this when the most popular shows and examples on the left are cartoons, caricatures and fake news shows. Your president is increasingly being shown to be running on autobiographies that are malleable and fictional. Your end state involves a fictional false consciousness governing all and making perfect decisions free of any state apparatus. Learn your own views and stop heaping your philosophy as religion onto others.
 You claim your philosophy is science based and it simply isn't. It has never been proven to work. It has never solved problems. Every state that has tried it has collapsed into bankruptcy. Stop spreading lies.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #83 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You say this when the most popular shows and examples on the left are cartoons, caricatures and fake news shows. Your president is increasingly being shown to be running on autobiographies that are malleable and fictional. Your end state involves a fictional false consciousness governing all and making perfect decisions free of any state apparatus. Learn your own views and stop heaping your philosophy as religion onto others.
 You claim your philosophy is science based and it simply isn't. It has never been proven to work. It has never solved problems. Every state that has tried it has collapsed into bankruptcy. Stop spreading lies.

 

Precisely.  He claims to live in an "evidence based reality" while refuting the real results of the polices he advocates.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #84 of 95

The real results of the policies I advocate?  Like, thousands of people NOT dying each year from lack of access to healthcare because other countries aren't run by the whims of fucking assholes?  Yeah, real bad policies there.  Sure would hate to live in a country that didn't let its least fortunate citizens die because Free Market Baby Jesus would surely cry.

 

‚ÄúThe nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.‚Ä̬†
-Sagan
Reply

 

‚ÄúThe nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.‚Ä̬†
-Sagan
Reply
post #85 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

The real results of the policies I advocate?  Like, thousands of people NOT dying each year from lack of access to healthcare because other countries aren't run by the whims of fucking assholes?  Yeah, real bad policies there.  Sure would hate to live in a country that didn't let its least fortunate citizens die because Free Market Baby Jesus would surely cry.

 

Excellent...let's see some results.  Why don't you show me, for example, how awesome the UK's NHS is?  Why don't you show me how France's economy is booming?  Or better yet, you could take us on virtual tour of Spain, Italy and Greece so we can see the superb results of democratic socialism.  That's the ticket.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #86 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

The real results of the policies I advocate?  Like, thousands of people NOT dying each year from lack of access to healthcare because other countries aren't run by the whims of fucking assholes?  Yeah, real bad policies there.  Sure would hate to live in a country that didn't let its least fortunate citizens die because Free Market Baby Jesus would surely cry.

 

Here's some reality for  you. Rhetorical question. Sentence fragment/ironic statement? Opinion/Sentence fragment. Pseudo complete thought made up of several words that must be self-created short hand representing even more caricatured thoughts.

 

That is your actual thinking out loud. It is horrible in you declare your fragmentary rant to be reasoning and have gone so far down the hole you can't see past your own caricatures. I solidly expect to read or see you on the news any day now. Try not to spit.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #87 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

 

Excellent...let's see some results.  Why don't you show me, for example, how awesome the UK's NHS is?  Why don't you show me how France's economy is booming?  Or better yet, you could take us on virtual tour of Spain, Italy and Greece so we can see the superb results of democratic socialism.  That's the ticket.  

http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/148274/societal-atrocity-vol-1-33-preventable-9-11s-per-year-yet-we-do-nothing

 

‚ÄúThe nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.‚Ä̬†
-Sagan
Reply

 

‚ÄúThe nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.‚Ä̬†
-Sagan
Reply
post #88 of 95

Circular reasoning and a self-reinforcing delusion clearly demonstrated here by BR and boy is it funny.

 

For his next trick, he will tell you he can fly and as proof, link the the prior post where he said he could fly.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #89 of 95

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Circular reasoning and a self-reinforcing delusion clearly demonstrated here by BR and boy is it funny.

 

For his next trick, he will tell you he can fly and as proof, link the the prior post where he said he could fly.

 

lol.gif Indeed!  I ask for some examples of success under policies he advocates, and he links to a thread where he blames the U.S. healthcare system  for "33 preventable 9/11's."   This friggin guy.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #90 of 95

The article linked showed France leading the first world in having the lowest number of preventable deaths while we rank dead last.  But facts, who needs 'em?  

 

‚ÄúThe nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.‚Ä̬†
-Sagan
Reply

 

‚ÄúThe nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.‚Ä̬†
-Sagan
Reply
post #91 of 95

Yes and the article, and the problems with it were discussed, but who gives a crap about that at all.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #92 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yes and the article, and the problems with it were discussed, but who gives a crap about that at all.

 

Not surprising.  It's typical, BR.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #93 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Yes and the article, and the problems with it were discussed, but who gives a crap about that at all.

 

Not surprising.  It's typical, BR.  

And the fact that you would post this is typical of you! ( wink if I could )

 

Hmmm? Now where have I heard this response from you? Oh yeah! It was directed at me! You're a broken record SDW.

 

Typical, click, click, typical, click, click.........lol.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #94 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

The article linked showed France leading the first world in having the lowest number of preventable deaths while we rank dead last.  But facts, who needs 'em?  

We don't need no stinking facts!lol.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #95 of 95

I guess you are rich by saying that gem the rich should not pay more tax.
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Republican Party Nominee... ūüĎÄ ...Ron Paul?