Originally Posted by SDW2001
He is the President of the United States. In my opinion, he's doing a horrible job, as well as lying about who he is and what he believes. That, sir, is what is disgusting. It's disgusting what he has done to this country. It is disgusting what he has done to our economy, our security and our national psyche. It is disgusting to see him engage in class warfare and cynical partisanship.
So if you don't like it, leave.
I can understand why people don't like Obama, and what he is doing. But I imagine, because he is nominally a member of the "democratic" party, you instantly classify him as a socialist (!), despite all the evidence to the contrary. For example:
* ObamaCare - which is a carbon copy of RomneyCare - cozying up to the "health insurance" (!) industry and big pharma... and threatening prison for those who fail to comply.
* The NDAA, section 1031 - an extension of the Bush doctrine and its abolition of Habeas Corpus, now allowing indefinite imprisonment of US citizens without reason, without charge, without evidence, and without access to legal counsel.
* HR 468 - the criminalization of free speech near persons with Secret Service protection... hookers excepted.
* The extension and expansion of the war in Afghanistan, into Pakistan.
* The imposition of sanctions against Iran... which does nothing to destabilize the existing élitist regime, but makes life extremely tough for the ordinary Iranian people...
* The selection of the Obama cabinet gives the show away completely: the entire cabinet was pulled from Wall Street and the financial service sector (socialist?) - the group of serial white collar criminals who collectively drove the economy into the ditch in the period up until 2008 and beyond.
Class warfare? Here's Warren Buffett on the subject:
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
Obama a socialist? Yep. Just like how the Dalai Lama is a born again Christian, the Sun rises in the West, and Cheney enlisted voluntarily in the military.