or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock

post #1 of 8

Hello!

I'm searching for an alarm clock which requires getting out of the bed to turn it off ^^"? I know that may sound silly but every other alarm clock i just shut off and go back to sleep... maybe any of u heard of an app like that? For example.. scanning someone elses fingerprints in order to turn it off ^^"???

post #2 of 8

Put the alarm clock on the other side of the room.

ADS
ADS
post #3 of 8

I tried that... but if it to far away I don't here it... My rommy does and she gets pissed... ^^"""

post #4 of 8

What about your cell phone? Doesn't it have an alarm clock ?

post #5 of 8

It does but as I said I just turn off the alarm, turn on the other side and go back to sleep... ;_;

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMaddie View Post

I tried that... but if it to far away I don't here it... My rommy does and she gets pissed... ^^"""

Either you are too dense to be allowed to use this forum or you are a troll trying to play mind games.  

How big is your bedroom that you can't hear the alarm across the room?  If it's that big, DON'T PUT THE ALARM CLOCK SO FAR AWAY. A few feet is all that would be necessary for you to hear it and get you out of bed.  If your "MOMMY"  can hear it from her bedroom and you can't hear it a few feet away, then there's something wrong with your hearing or your mind and you should have your mommy take you to an ear doctor or a psychiatrist.  In either case, get off this forum. It's evident that you're either  non compos mentis or belong on a Sesame Street site.

ADS
ADS
post #7 of 8

I agree 100% zero sense she has.

post #8 of 8

Truer words were never said. I agree with you 100%.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Third-Party Products
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Third-Party Products › Alarm Clock