or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Eric Holder is a lying sack who should GO TO JAIL

Eric Holder is a lying sack who should GO TO JAIL

post #1 of 53

Well, here's something I haven't seen before: 

Holder claims e-mails referencing the terms "Fast and Furious" were not referring to Operation Fast and Furious.  

Quote:
Under questioning from Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), who read excerpts of the emails at a House Judiciary Committee hearing on Justice Department oversight, Holder claimed that the phrase “Fast and Furious” did not refer to Fast and Furious but instead referred to another gun-walking operation known as “Wide Receiver.”

"See, when I e-mailed that I raped your mom, I didn't actually mean that I raped your Mom.  I meant someone else's mom."   I can't even post the LOL face on this one, because it's just that sickening.  Eric Holder is racist, incompetent radical who clearly authorized the disastrous operation in question, and then lied about it.  He needs to go to jail.   

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 53

It is starting to become easier to ask what HASN'T the Obama administration and those within it lied about.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #3 of 53

This thread will be ignored by the Obama supporters, of course.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #4 of 53

Obama and his gundas belong in a prison cell.

post #5 of 53

You'd have to find some. It's pretty clear they've all run away. I think they've gone into hiding until after the election after which they will emerge and while having declared that Obama couldn't be responsible for the events of the last four years, we had to do SOMETHING, that elections have consequences and also that we can't rush to judgment, will begin declaring the end of the world the day after Romney is inaugurated.

In the meantime, all the leftists have fled for the hills. Either that or they can't post anymore due to the Obama policies depriving them of a home, a job, internet or use of a computer.

post #6 of 53

Holder probably figures Obama is a one termer and whatever he can do to hold on is good enough.

post #7 of 53

Join the Savage Group you belong there with Michael Savage.

post #8 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

I am lashing out at you in nonsensical fashion because my partisanship and low intelligence don't let me process negative information about the Obama administration 

There. Fixed That For You.  

post #9 of 53

Bumpity bump bump

So, it looks like I may have prematurely titled the thread.  Now that Obama has invoked executive privilege, it's possible that the scandal may get even bigger.   Yes, Holder is still a lying sack,  But Obama may be too.  

In 2011 (and at other times), Obama claimed that neither he nor Holder authorized Operation Fast and Furious.  In fact, he claimed he found out about on the news.  This raises a serious question.  Of course, Executive privilege cannot be claimed for any and all documents and reasons.  It cannot be used, for example, to conceal potential criminal activity, nor can it be legitimately claimed when the evidence in question doesn't involve the President himself (advice, conversations, documents, etc). 

The above raises some serious questions:  

• If Obama did not know of and/or authorize Operation Fast and Furious, what is his basis for claiming executive privilege?  
  • if Obama was somehow involved, didn't he lie when when he denied authorizing it or even knowing of the operation's existence.  
  • Is this entire thing a delay and distraction tactic?  This will take years to sort out in the courts.  It will certainly take us beyond the election.  Perhaps the new Obama motto is "any non-economic news is good news?"  
  • Will Obama's rank hypocrisy on this issue actually be covered in the mainstream media?  In 2007, then Senator Obama took issue with the Bush Administration "hiding behind executive privilege."
post #10 of 53

I wonder is this was a Caucasian Issa would make a big deal about this? Holder is being used as a scapegoat for your wonderful GOP Party.

post #11 of 53
Quote:

I wonder is this was a Caucasian Issa would make a big deal about this? Holder is being used as a scapegoat for your wonderful GOP Party.

That is outrageous.  You disgust me.  

post #12 of 53

Fast and Furious investigation is racist.

post #13 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

Fast and Furious investigation is racist.

Using the words "Fast and Furious" is racist.  Saying the word "racist" is racist.  Me eating a banana is racist.  

post #14 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Using the words "Fast and Furious" is racist.  Saying the word "racist" is racist.  Me eating a banana is racist.  

What do you have against darker skinned fruit?! Racist!

post #15 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Quote:

What do you have against darker skinned fruit?! Racist!

Implying someone should even eat fruit.......RACIST!

post #16 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Implying someone should even eat fruit.......RACIST!

Your quote of a quote surrounded one part with a darker background, you RACIST!!!!

post #17 of 53
Quote:

Your quote of a quote surrounded one part with a darker background, you RACIST!!!!

Why is the font of your post only in one color? RACIST!

post #18 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Why is the font of your post only in one color? RACIST!

No, it's just segregated.  You, on the other other hand, have ONE black word surround by bright colors.  

RACIST!  

post #19 of 53

FAST AND FRIVOLOUS

Very odd we have people who are happy US citizens having the right to buy automatic combat weapons without showing id debate about guns in the hands of criminals. Maybe it's just a cover to continue the agenda of stopping the Democrats per suing their policy goals and suppressing voter rights? That's what Pelosi is saying and it makes perfect sense. You can guarantee it's not constitutional either, which after the GOP's immigration tantrum on the constitution, begs the question will any of you here speak out when you realise it was all a desperate GOP ploy? I doubt it.

"It is no accident, it is no coincidence, that the attorney general of the United States is the person responsible for making sure that voter suppression does not happen in our country," Pelosi said at her weekly briefing. "These very same people who are holding him in contempt are part of a nationwide scheme to suppress the vote. They're closely allied with those who are suffocating the system: unlimited special interest secret money."

The Democratic leader said it is "really important" to note the connection between the GOP push for a contempt vote and voter suppression efforts, particularly since, she said, the whole point is to distract from the fact that congressional Republicans aren't focused on substantive issues. She noted that the House is lining up a vote next week to hold the attorney general in contempt at a time when there are only nine days left to pass a bill to keep transportation projects funded and a bill to prevent student loan interest rates from doubling.

"Instead, let us tie the hands of the person who is assigned to make sure that the American people have the right to vote ... and that their vote is counted," Pelosi said. "It's all tied together."

~ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/nancy-pelosi-eric-holder-voter-suppression_n_1616490.html

"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #20 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

FAST AND FRIVOLOUS

Very odd we have people who are happy US citizens having the right to buy automatic combat weapons without showing id debate about guns in the hands of criminals. Maybe it's just a cover to continue the agenda of stopping the Democrats per suing their policy goals and suppressing voter rights? That's what Pelosi is saying and it makes perfect sense. You can guarantee it's not constitutional either, which after the GOP's immigration tantrum on the constitution, begs the question will any of you here speak out when you realise it was all a desperate GOP ploy? I doubt it.

"automatic combat weapons"? WTF are you talking about? When I see the guns that walked on TV it's cheap crap. Certainly  not "automatic" as in "machine gun" like most lay people mean it. And let us not forget that some of the gun dealers involved CALLED the ATF to report the gun running and were TOLD TO SELL by OBAMA'S people. If a federal agent or two hadn't died on the wrong end of one of Holder's guns no one would care.

I mean ****ing shit you ass hats went ape shit over Plame (since when did the left give a flying **** about the CIA?) when it turns out that ARMITAGE outed her (not Bush, Rove, Cheney, or Libby) and no died but god forbid we should find out what fucking moron in AGs office authorized this stupid idea that killed far more mexicans than americans.

Edited by FloorJack - 6/22/12 at 3:21am
post #21 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorJack View Post

"automatic combat weapons"? WTF are you talking about? When I see the guns that walked on TV it's cheap crap. Certainly  not "automatic" as in "machine gun" like most lay people mean it. And let us not forget that some of the gun dealers involved CALLED the ATF to report the gun running and were TOLD TO SELL by OBAMA'S people. If a federal agent or two hadn't died on the wrong end of one of Holder's guns no one would care.

I mean ****ing shit you ass hats went ape shit over Plame (since when did the left give a flying **** about the CIA?) when it turns out that ARMITAGE outed her (not Bush, Rove, Cheney, or Libby) and no died but god forbid we should find out what fucking moron in AGs office authorized this stupid idea that killed far more mexicans than americans.

"automatic combat weapons" is exactly what they are. Perhaps that's not how they're commonly called, but it's what they are.

Here's how Holder has tried to impact the criminal gangs and how repubs have thwarted his efforts. "cheap crap"? I don't think so-

"Holder criticised legal challenges to the government's attempts to require gun shops in four border states to report attempts by any individual to buy two or more assault rifles a week. He also attacked members of Congress who voted to block what he described as this "critical" regulation in combating arms trafficking.

"Unfortunately, earlier this year, the House of Representatives voted to keep law enforcement in the dark when individuals purchase multiple semi-automatic rifles and shotguns in southwest border gun shops," he said."

~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/08/us-losing-battle-guns-mexico

post #22 of 53

The truth might hurt you which I believe could be a racist issue regarding this about EH.

post #23 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

"automatic combat weapons" is exactly what they are. Perhaps that's not how they're commonly called, but it's what they are.

If they are commonly called that it's because journalist and politicians are ignorant or marketing. They would be shocked to find out that a semi-automatic rifle is NOT an automatic rifle. Calling a semi-automatic rifle is ignorant or lying and I suspect on your part a bit of both.

So Holder wants to know all about legal gun purchases and knows nothing about illegal gun purchases. Who put this clown in charge?

post #24 of 53

Hands:

Quote:

Maybe it's just a cover to continue the agenda of stopping the Democrats per suing their policy goals and suppressing voter rights? 

Gee, I suppose you just came up with that "question" on your own.  I mean, it's not like Nancy Pelosi said the same outrageous, disgusting thing.    Her accusation is that there is a "scheme" (read:  vast, right wing conspiracy) to stop Eric Holder from fighting the "suppression of voter rights."   That in itself is repulsive.  But it's also absurd, because Eric Holder is doing no such thing.  There is no nationwide scheme to "suppress voting rights."  There are bills to prevent fraud, which incidentally, the Democrats happen to very good at.   

Quote:

The truth might hurt you which I believe could be a racist issue regarding this about EH.

You make me sick.  The truth is that Eric Holder is a radical, corrupt, lawless individual.  And you support him because he as a D behind his name. 

post #25 of 53

You are one narrow minded person who thinks one way Romney and your empty suits of Republicans.wake up and smell the coffee what your GOP Party is all about themselves!

post #26 of 53
Quote:

You are one narrow minded person who thinks one way Romney and your empty suits of Republicans.wake up and smell the coffee what your GOP Party is all about themselves!

I really am starting to believe you are not a real person.  

post #27 of 53

I sure am . A person who believe in the Democratic way in life. A Liberal.

post #28 of 53
"Democracy is a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." -- H.L. Mencken

post #29 of 53
Quote:

I sure am . A person who believe in the Democratic way in life. A Liberal.

What is the "Democratic" way of life?  

Is such a beliefs system restricted to "liberals?"  

Why do you insist on clinging to one particular ideology in all circumstances?  

post #30 of 53
Quote:

What is the "Democratic" way of life?

It is a belief in the idea of two wolves and a sheep deciding on dinner and supported by those who don't think they are (or will ever be) sheep.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #31 of 53

House holds Holder in contempt over ‘Fast and Furious’ documents

Quote:
The House on Thursday cited Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for contempt of Congress in a historic vote weighted with political significance, though it does little to break the stalemate over his decision to withhold documents over the Justice Department’s actions in a botched gun-walking operation.

The 255-67 vote amounted to a political spanking for Mr. Holder and President Obama, and 17 Democrats joined with Republicans in demanding the documents be released. Most Democrats, however, walked out in protest of the vote.

It marks the first time an attorney general has been held in contempt by a chamber.

post #32 of 53

This kind of activity would result in a lengthy jail sentence for any regular individual. If this was prosecuted as a criminal case, an appropriate sentence would be in the order of 10+ years in a federal prison. Will Holder ever face criminal charges for this? Not a fat chance, just like those privileged traitors in the prior administration who outed CIA field agent Valerie Plame, and were let off the hook, on account of being well-connected and privileged. That case, had criminal charges been brought - possibly treason - could have seen resulted in life sentences.

Washington DC is a rat's nest of corruption, regardless of which side of the largely imaginary political "divide" they adhere to. A pox on the lot of them - we need to clean house - regularly.

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #33 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi jo View Post

This kind of activity would result in a lengthy jail sentence for any regular individual. If this was prosecuted as a criminal case, an appropriate sentence would be in the order of 10+ years in a federal prison. Will Holder ever face criminal charges for this? Not a fat chance, just like those privileged traitors in the prior administration who outed CIA field agent Valerie Plame, and were let off the hook, on account of being well-connected and privileged. That case, had criminal charges been brought - possibly treason - could have seen resulted in life sentences.

Washington DC is a rat's nest of corruption, regardless of which side of the largely imaginary political "divide" they adhere to. A pox on the lot of them - we need to clean house - regularly.

1.  Technically, the House could jail him.  There is well established legal precedent for this.  But you're right, he'll never be charged let alone convicted.  

2.  Plame was not an undercover agent.  The identity of the leaker was well-known, yet the witch hunt continued.  

post #34 of 53
Quote:

2.  Plame was not an undercover agent.  The identity of the leaker was well-known, yet the witch hunt continued.  

Plame was an undercover agent during her spell with CIA (for example when stationed in Athens and Brussels) and the much of her involvement with the agency is still classified. 

Former Deputy Sec. of State Richard Armitage blew her cover, Cheney's Chief of Staff Lewis Libby perjured himself and CNN anchor Robert Novak told the entire world. Nobody went to jail, and Libby was pardoned. The same will be the case for Holder. Thats the deal in the US re. justice - if your well connected and wealthy enough, regardless of party affiliation  - you can get away with literally anything - including mass murder. Once in a while, a member of the élite class will end up in jail in a widely publicized case, giving the public the impression that law enforcement is fair, even handed and doing its job.

Nothing could be so far from the truth.

post #35 of 53
Quote:

Plame was an undercover agent during her spell with CIA (for example when stationed in Athens and Brussels) and the much of her involvement with the agency is still classified. 

Former Deputy Sec. of State Richard Armitage blew her cover, Cheney's Chief of Staff Lewis Libby perjured himself and CNN anchor Robert Novak told the entire world. Nobody went to jail, and Libby was pardoned. The same will be the case for Holder. Thats the deal in the US re. justice - if your well connected and wealthy enough, regardless of party affiliation  - you can get away with literally anything - including mass murder. Once in a while, a member of the élite class will end up in jail in a widely publicized case, giving the public the impression that law enforcement is fair, even handed and doing its job.

Nothing could be so far from the truth.

She was not really an "undercover agent" at the time she was outed.  People have this picture of a female James Bond in their heads, and it's simply not true.  From what I've read, the term "undercover" was little more than  technicality by the time the leak occurred.  Many people knew she worked for the CIA by this time, and she was not engaged in any active operations.   

post #36 of 53
Quote:

She was not really an "undercover agent" at the time she was outed.  People have this picture of a female James Bond in their heads, and it's simply not true.  From what I've read, the term "undercover" was little more than  technicality by the time the leak occurred.  Many people knew she worked for the CIA by this time, and she was not engaged in any active operations.   

But... regardless of Plame's status within the CIA...

... we were both predictably correct about that lying sack of shit Holder. The DOJ isn't dong to do squat. Now if that had been you, or me, or any regular person involved in the same activity... and in contempt. JAIL.

Welcome to the oligarchy.

post #37 of 53
Quote:

But... regardless of Plame's status within the CIA...

... we were both predictably correct about that lying sack of shit Holder. The DOJ isn't dong to do squat. Now if that had been you, or me, or any regular person involved in the same activity... and in contempt. JAIL.

Welcome to the oligarchy.

I agree.  The reason I responded on Plame was that I take issue with drawing equivalency between the two situations.   Libby committed a process crime and got an excessive sentence.  He wasn't even pardoned...Bush let the conviction stand, but commuted the prison term.  What Holder is doing is far, far worse. He's engaging in true contempt of Congress, as well as covering up the death of Americans.  

post #38 of 53

Give it a rest. Holder turned over thousands of documents already to this winner Issa and still he wants more. A real political circus this is now.

post #39 of 53

Because I tell the truth about my beliefs as I fought in the Vietnam War for Democracy which         was FREEDOM. for everybody to have.

post #40 of 53
Quote:

Give it a rest. Holder turned over thousands of documents already to this winner Issa and still he wants more. A real political circus this is now.

Yes, he turned over thousands of documents.  He turned over about 8,000 out of the 80,000 requested.  Then, Obama invoked executive privilege for documents he claims to have never seen.  Of course, then there is the matter of his lying to congress as well as letter to congress with false information (it was not retracted for 11 months).   Really marv, your attempt to paint this as a partisan witch hunt is utterly pathetic.  

Quote:

Because I tell the truth about my beliefs as I fought in the Vietnam War for Democracy which         was FREEDOM. for everybody to have.

Admirable on both counts.  However, the problem is your beliefs themselves.  They are not logical, just as your opinions are uninformed and not based upon facts.  

Edited by SDW2001 - 7/4/12 at 8:38am
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Eric Holder is a lying sack who should GO TO JAIL