or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Eric Holder is a lying sack who should GO TO JAIL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eric Holder is a lying sack who should GO TO JAIL - Page 2

post #41 of 53

How many days until the Obama administration realizes that it's politically expedient to distance themselves from Holder?  I am guessing it will be about one week.  This guy is poisonous, and the re-election campaign is not doing so well, according to most major polls.  That said, I'll post a side-bet that Holder resigns and escapes punishment, aside from that which he has self-inflicted upon his own career.  If we get voter ID law out of it, frankly, I'll smile and take it.

Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #42 of 53

I sincerely doubt Holder will resign.Wishful thinking on your part.
 

post #43 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

How many days until the Obama administration realizes that it's politically expedient to distance themselves from Holder?  I am guessing it will be about one week.  This guy is poisonous, and the re-election campaign is not doing so well, according to most major polls.  That said, I'll post a side-bet that Holder resigns and escapes punishment, aside from that which he has self-inflicted upon his own career.  If we get voter ID law out of it, frankly, I'll smile and take it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

I sincerely doubt Holder will resign.Wishful thinking on your part.
 

 

This might be the first comment you've made that I agree with.  I doubt Holder is going to resign.  There isn't enough pressure as of yet.  Obama is also fiercely committed to him, something that will hurt him politically.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #44 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

I sincerely doubt Holder will resign.Wishful thinking on your part.
 

Wishful thinking on my part is for Holder to stay in office, because he's poisonous to the Obama re-election effort.  Romney is the first main-party presidential candidate in years that I actually kind of like, so I would love for Holder to continue sabotaging his own administration.

Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #45 of 53

The Obama regime has got to be the most corrupt, evil and least transparent administration in the history of the United States.

 

His stooge, Eric Holder, needs to be held accountable for his actions and his total incompetence. They totally ignore laws, they do whatever they please and they care more about illegal alien criminals than they do American citizens. And now they're busy covering up their part in the murder of a US federal agent, not to mention hundreds of Mexicans.

 

Obama is also a serial liar and he's doing a pretty disastrous job with the US economy. The good news though is that the people who are suffering the most are the people who voted that guy into office, his most hardcore supporters. That makes me feel good at least.

post #46 of 53

Go to Cuba and live under R. Castro and then perhaps you would not bitch so much about Obama .
 

post #47 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Go to Cuba and live under R. Castro and then perhaps you would not bitch so much about Obama .
 

 

Right...we should all be happy with Obama because hey...at least we're not Cuba.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #48 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Go to Cuba and live under R. Castro and then perhaps you would not bitch so much about Obama .
 

 

I don't need to leave the country, just because of one incompetent and unqualified President. I'm an American. I prefer to vote the bum out of office, and remain in the US. But maybe Obama can borrow your line and use it as a campaign slogan, because he surely doesn't have much to run on now.

 

It sure seems like all of that hope and change is turning into horror and desperation, I feel so sorry for these people (not.....). More of Obama's supporters are unemployed than ever before, lol. 

 

 

JUNE JOBS REPORT MISSES EXPECTATIONS, UNEMPLOYMENT 8.2%

 

http://www.businessinsider.com/june-nonfarm-payrolls-report-2012-7

 

And what about the Democrat's war on women?

 

 

780,000 More Women Unemployed Today Than When Obama Took Office

 

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/780000-more-women-unemployed-today-when-obama-took-office

post #49 of 53

If Romney gets elected will see if you won't complain than about the economy .I guess you are one of the 1% people.
 

post #50 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

If Romney gets elected will see if you won't complain than about the economy .I guess you are one of the 1% people.
 

 

OK, I have to go all Grammar Police on you here, because the above is just intolerable from a human being.  

 

1.   We'll see.  A contraction of "we will."  We'll.  Not "will."  

 

2.  ..complain then.   As in "if, then."  You don't mean "than."  

 

 

Now, on to the "content" of your post:  No, I am not a member of the 1%, as you put it.  It's also inaccurate to imply Romney will have polices that only favor the rich.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #51 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Now, on to the "content" of your post:  No, I am not a member of the 1%, as you put it.  It's also inaccurate to imply Romney will have polices that only favor the rich.  

Just to make a point clear, which is not made enough:  The democratic party is the one that has a "war" on the middle class -- comparatively, very little of their voting constituency comes from the middle class, and the socialist idealists among the dems don't believe in a middle class, anyway. Romney, on the other hand, has a constituency mainly in the middle-class, and it would be highly irregular for him to push policies that increase the tax burden on the middle class (which is already quite high).

Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #52 of 53

I guess you are either living in a plastic bubble not really hearing what Romney has in mind for the poor or middle class  in his economic 56 page report which he secretly tells no one about and keeps it hidden.
 

post #53 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Just to make a point clear, which is not made enough:  The democratic party is the one that has a "war" on the middle class -- comparatively, very little of their voting constituency comes from the middle class, and the socialist idealists among the dems don't believe in a middle class, anyway. Romney, on the other hand, has a constituency mainly in the middle-class, and it would be highly irregular for him to push policies that increase the tax burden on the middle class (which is already quite high).

 

Agreed.  

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

I guess you are either living in a plastic bubble not really hearing what Romney has in mind for the poor or middle class  in his economic 56 page report which he secretly tells no one about and keeps it hidden.
 

 

It's on his website.  <forehead slap>

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Eric Holder is a lying sack who should GO TO JAIL