or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Fury; Rand Paul Goes All Out For Republican Elite Romney.

Fury; Rand Paul Goes All Out For Republican Elite Romney. - Page 3

post #81 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

I see that someone has a pride problem too.

I know you didn't. I gave it anyway. That's what happens when you post things in a public forum. If you can't see the immaturity in your name-calling, then I don't know what to say. You could man-up and just admit, "Yeah, that was a bit junior high school of me." and move on. But, you've chosen the "dig my heels in" approach instead. Good for you!

P.S. I have a great sense of humor...until it comes to people implying that those who hold starkly different views than themselves are mentally retarded.

I've used the term "PaulTard" before, just as I've used the term "BearTard" in sports forums.  It applies to those who blindly follow one and only one person, team (etc.) while ignoring all evidence pointing to their chosen candidate or organization's chances of "winning."   If you don't like it and don't see the humor, that's fine.  You are entitled to think whatever you want of it.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I've used the term "PaulTard" before, just as I've used the term "BearTard" in sports forums.  It applies to those who blindly follow one and only one person, team (etc.) while ignoring all evidence pointing to their chosen candidate or organization's chances of "winning."   If you don't like it and don't see the humor, that's fine.  You are entitled to think whatever you want of it.  

You act like having implied people who think in a way you don't approve of as mentally retarded in the past or in another context makes it...well...ok and mature and stuff. That's what I find humorous...in a sad sort of way.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #83 of 86
Quote:

You act like having implied people who think in a way you don't approve of as mentally retarded in the past or in another context makes it...well...ok and mature and stuff. That's what I find humorous...in a sad sort of way.

No, they are people that are not thinking at all.  Whatever...I'm done defending it.  Do what you like.  

post #84 of 86
Quote:

No, they are people that are not thinking at all.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Quote:

Whatever...I'm done defending it.

It's a little shocking that you would go to such lengths to spend any time at all defending your implications that some people who aren't thinking in the way you think they should be are mentally retarded.

post #85 of 86
Quote:

It's a little shocking that you would go to such lengths to spend any time at all defending your implications that some people who aren't thinking in the way you think they should be are mentally retarded.

post #86 of 86
Quote:

No problem. Anytime.

Edited by MJ1970 - 6/21/12 at 6:40am

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Fury; Rand Paul Goes All Out For Republican Elite Romney.