or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Selling books on Kindle and nook and what ever else is out there

Selling books on Kindle and nook and what ever else is out there

post #1 of 3
My 2 peacocks books were just accepted for sale on the iTunes store ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wacky-world-peafowl-volume/id532559767?mt=1 ) but I want to sell them to Kindle, Nook and any other eBook reader... I have saved the books as PDF and as text from iBooks author and placed my book's text in apples's pages program... Does anyone know if saving my book as an ePub in pages will work for kindle and Nook? Does anyone have the address to submit books for these two and any other readers... Has anyone ever done this ? Thanks
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmfett View Post

My 2 peacocks books were just accepted for sale on the iTunes store ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/wacky-world-peafowl-volume/id532559767?mt=1 ) but I want to sell them to Kindle, Nook and any other eBook reader... I have saved the books as PDF and as text from iBooks author and placed my book's text in apples's pages program... Does anyone know if saving my book as an ePub in pages will work for kindle and Nook? Does anyone have the address to submit books for these two and any other readers... Has anyone ever done this ? Thanks

I don't know about the Kindle but I do know the Nook will open it up. The Nook will pretty much open anything.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the answer.... How do I sign up with nook...do you have a web address for them and maybe the kindle people?

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Genius Bar
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Selling books on Kindle and nook and what ever else is out there