or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Google to introduce low-priced Android tablet in 'coming weeks'

Google to introduce low-priced Android tablet in 'coming weeks' - Page 3

post #81 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaroony View Post

This http://www.samsung.com/global/microsite/galaxytab/10.1/index.html has the same logo and you can't tell how deep it is from this picture yet Apple still sued them.

Yes, but the suit was not based on a single picture.  You are just cherry-picking a single picture from a set of exhibits in a case.  A quite popular, but not very sound tactic.

post #82 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post

Yes, but the suit was not based on a single picture.  You are just cherry-picking a single picture from a set of exhibits in a case.  A quite popular, but not very sound tactic.

Got anymore excuses? It's obvious and you know it.

post #83 of 86
Quote:

Got anymore excuses? It's obvious and you know it.

No.  I'm sexy and I know it!   :p

Your weak logic is totally dead.  You gonna resort to name calling and I know you are but what am I schoolyard games now?

post #84 of 86
Quote:

No.  I'm sexy and I know it!   :p

Your weak logic is totally dead.  You gonna resort to name calling and I know you are but what am I schoolyard games now?

It's the same logic Apple used to accuse Samsung of copying them so would you say their logic was weak too?

post #85 of 86
Quote:

It's the same logic Apple used to accuse Samsung of copying them so would you say their logic was weak too?

Now you are being intentionally idiotic and ignoring everything everyone has said about the case, the diagrams/pictures and your silly poorly contrived example.

Your utter lack of ability to address the actual comments made and repeated willingness to make ridiculously unsupportable jumps of illogic finally make me decide you aren't interested in debating anything, you are just a long term, semi low key troll.

post #86 of 86
Quote:

Now you are being intentionally idiotic and ignoring everything everyone has said about the case, the diagrams/pictures and your silly poorly contrived example.

Your utter lack of ability to address the actual comments made and repeated willingness to make ridiculously unsupportable jumps of illogic finally make me decide you aren't interested in debating anything, you are just a long term, semi low key troll.

Ahh so you have no argument and have resorted to name calling now. How ironic considering your earlier post.

My logic is just fine...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Google to introduce low-priced Android tablet in 'coming weeks'