or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 📷 ........ Or It Didn't Happen!

📷 ........ Or It Didn't Happen! - Page 2

post #41 of 46

Tracy Morgan

"I have been made victorious by terror~ Muhammad

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam," ~ Barack Obama

post #42 of 46

pro palestine subway ads

post #43 of 46

Neither of these two pictures remind you of Mitt Romney, right?

Well maybe the one on the left does a bit?

Walk backwards from your screen. Now does Mitt Romney look more like the one on the right?

Try it and see!

If you're on an iPhone zoom in and then pinch in making the pictures as small as possible, so the whole page is smaller than the screen.

Squinting at it also has an effect, just not quite as dramatic.

slide_250385_1516591_free.jpg?1347632515000

Edited by Hands Sandon - 9/14/12 at 8:30am

post #44 of 46

Really Hands?! This is kind of silly and childish. Are you unable to stick to issues and substance with regard to this election?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #45 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Really Hands?! This is kind of silly and childish. Are you unable to stick to issues and substance with regard to this election?

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I think we have all seen the two faces of Romney now. This illustrates that fairly well. I stand by my post! lol.gif

post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I think we have all seen the two faces of Romney now. This illustrates that fairly well. I stand by my post! lol.gif

*sigh*

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 📷 ........ Or It Didn't Happen!