or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple, Samsung submit juror questionnaire inquiries ahead of trial

Apple, Samsung submit juror questionnaire inquiries ahead of trial - Page 2

post #41 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by docjrey View Post

China fosters this kind of environment and its revolting how their court system favors blatant theft. 

Can you give a few examples of how China's court system favors blatant theft?  While I've heard many things about China, I've never heard that one before.

post #42 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by docjrey View Post

. I will go out on the limb and say majority of Asia don't like Samsuck.

Is that because they are Korean?  I've heard Asians putting down Koreans in the past, calling them a slave race, etc.  Why is it that "majority of Asia don't like Samsuck"?

post #43 of 49

Could AppleInsider post all 49 questions? Great way to ace the job interview at Apple corp, or the Retail stores...

post #44 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySwitched26 View Post

Can you give a few examples of how China's court system favors blatant theft?  While I've heard many things about China, I've never heard that one before.

the proview case?

post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by haar View Post

the proview case?

That is only one example, and it is questionable.

Are you basing your conclusory statement solely upon that example?

post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Would their questions weed out the judge?

wonder if Koh can be replaced wih Posner.
post #47 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltalk View Post

wonder if Koh can be replaced wih Posner.

It seems Koh is a little more tech-literate than Posner, and can appreciate what innovation in tech means.
post #48 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadra 610 View Post

It seems Koh is a little more tech-literate than Posner, and can appreciate what innovation in tech means.

Posner is a biased buffoon using his influence to promote his own position, he should immediately be banned from cases involving patents and his decisions should be reviewed for impartiality.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/07/why-there-are-too-many-patents-in-america/259725/

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #49 of 49

1 share of Apple, on Apple! :D

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple, Samsung submit juror questionnaire inquiries ahead of trial