or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What Romney Believes ~ Just FYI

What Romney Believes ~ Just FYI - Page 4

post #121 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Hey! It's fun!

I'm sure.

Quote:

Besides I got the idea from them!

From whom?

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #122 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

Quote:

Hey! It's fun!

I'm sure.

Quote:

Besides I got the idea from them!

From whom?

Well that would be good old trumpy and this thread : http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/151326/its-the-pure-speculation-about-obama-thread#post_2157490 Starting with post # 1 I believe.lol.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #123 of 152
Quote:

Well that would be good old trumpy and this thread : http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/151326/its-the-pure-speculation-about-obama-thread#post_2157490 Starting with post # 1 I believe.lol.gif

Who is "trumpy"? Is there truly some connective tissue, in your mind, between the first post and the images you've posted?

post #124 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

Who is "trumpy"? Is there truly some connective tissue, in your mind, between the first post and the images you've posted?

Oh please! Who's trumpy?lol.gif You can follow the link as well as anyone. And yes what he does I can do also.

post #125 of 152
Quote:

Oh please! Who's trumpy?

Yes. Who is "trumpy"?

Quote:

You can follow the link as well as anyone.

The link you posted takes me to one of your posts.

Quote:

And yes what he does I can do also.

Oh, so you do think these are the same thing. OK. Thanks. That explains a lot.

post #126 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

Oh please! Who's trumpy?

Yes. Who is "trumpy"?

Quote:

You can follow the link as well as anyone.

The link you posted takes me to one of your posts.

Quote:

And yes what he does I can do also.

Oh, so you do think these are the same thing. OK. Thanks. That explains a lot.

Please MJ you can read the thread in the URL. Also I did say post #1. And you already know trumpy is trumptman. Also sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Don't tell me you haven't done that.

post #127 of 152
Quote:

Please MJ you can read the thread in the URL.

I see. You're too lazy (or incompetent) to post a link where you really want me to go. Got it.

Quote:

And you already know trumpy is trumptman.

So you call the person posting under the name "trumptman" "trumpy"? Does he call himself this also or is this just something you do? If only you, why is that?

Quote:

Also sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Interesting. And you think that calling trumptman "trumpy" and posting images of a completely different nature to the thread topic is "fighting fire with fire?"

post #128 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

Please MJ you can read the thread in the URL.

I see. You're too lazy (or incompetent) to post a link where you really want me to go. Got it.

Quote:

And you already know trumpy is trumptman.

So you call the person posting under the name "trumptman" "trumpy"? Does he call himself this also or is this just something you do? If only you, why is that?

Quote:

Also sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Interesting. And you think that calling trumptman "trumpy" and posting images of a completely different nature to the thread topic is "fighting fire with fire?"

Well it looks like you're too lazy to see I said post#1!lol.gif

Quote:

So you call the person posting under the name "trumptman" "trumpy"?

It's an affectionate reference.

Quote:

Well he was posting pictures of Obama, his family,  and adding his own captions. Two can play that game. And in other threads as well. At least I left Romney's family alone.

Also if you find this unsavory why don't you question trumptman about what he's doing? Hmmmm?

post #129 of 152
Quote:

No. I saw that.

Quote:

Does he appreciate this "affectionate reference"?

Quote:

Well he was posting pictures of Obama and adding his own captions. Two can play that game. And in other threads as well.

I see, you missed the point of that thread.

Quote:

At least I left Romney's family alone.

Really?

Quote:

Also if you find this unsavory why don't you question trumptman about what he's doing? Hmmmm?

Who said I did. I was merely observing that this is all you've done.

post #130 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

No. I saw that.

Quote:

Quote:

Well he was posting pictures of Obama and adding his own captions. Two can play that game. And in other threads as well.

Quote:

As much as I do about anything he's said about me I'm sure.

Quote:

Given the nature of the poll at the beginning I don't think so.

post #131 of 152
Quote:

Such as?

Quote:

Apparently not.

post #132 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

Such as?

Quote:

Apparently not.

Tell me what do you think the nature of the poll was?

post #133 of 152
Quote:

It was satire. It was calling out the ridiculousness of the "speculation as news/facts" that the media, the Washington Post specifically, were engaging in with regard to Romney by showing how ridiculous such a thing is to do.

What did you think the nature of it was?

post #134 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

It was satire. It was calling out the ridiculousness of the "speculation as news/facts" that the media, the Washington Post specifically, were engaging in with regard to Romney by showing how ridiculous such a thing is to do.

What did you think the nature of it was?

Satire? Oh and mine was serious? Speaking of satire here's a bit from you about me :

Quote:

I swear I get dumber with every one of jimmac's posts I read.

Now at least trumptman's a careful poster and he hides his insults.

Quote:

Jimmac, you look like a total clown. You are projecting badly. SDW provides a laundry list of issues and you just ignore them claiming he is ignore proof. You look like a buffoon.

And as you can see jazzy's following along with the program : http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/151304/anyone-remember-when-republicans-impeached-a-president-for-perjury/40#post_2157655 Post # 52

Edited by jimmac - 7/30/12 at 2:43pm
post #135 of 152
Quote:

Satire? Oh and mine was serious? Speaking of satire here's a bit from you about me :

Oh no...that wasn't satire from me. That was stating a fact.

post #136 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

Oh no...that wasn't satire from me. That was stating a fact.

Of course.lol.gif

post #137 of 152

MJ: 

Quote:

Jimmac, you look like a total clown. You are projecting badly. SDW provides a laundry list of issues and you just ignore them claiming he is ignore proof. You look like a buffoon.

lol.gif  It's nothing new, MJ.  It gets to the point where one can't even ascertain what his position is on an issue.  For pete's sake, he brings up Weapons of Mass Destruction in every thread.  That's where he lives.  I sort of look at it as entertainment.  He ends up getting his ass handed to him in nearly every debate. Then he posts a bunch of nonsensical sarcasm and smilies and proclaims that his opponent looks stupid, partisan, etc.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #138 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

MJ: 

Quote:

lol.gif  It's nothing new, MJ.  It gets to the point where one can't even ascertain what his position is on an issue.  For pete's sake, he brings up Weapons of Mass Destruction in every thread.  That's where he lives.  I sort of look at it as entertainment.  He ends up getting his ass handed to him in nearly every debate. Then he posts a bunch of nonsensical sarcasm and smilies and proclaims that his opponent looks stupid, partisan, etc.  

SDW!lol.gif This was a quote from months ago about a totally separate issue! I guess this shows how you come in here and gloss over things. You think you know what someones talking about but do you really?

And for the record all you've handed me is your brand of obfuscation.

And here you are off topic once again talking about your negative feelings about me and not what Romney believes. It really must be an obsession with you.

Edited by jimmac - 7/30/12 at 5:07pm
post #139 of 152
Quote:

MJ: 

It is your own fault. Simply stop replying to idiocy and engage with the intelligent members of the other side.

There are more than a few of those here, and it will raise the overall quality of the board.

The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #140 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

Quote:

MJ: 

It is your own fault. Simply stop replying to idiocy and engage with the intelligent members of the other side.

There are more than a few of those here, and it will raise the overall quality of the board.

Frank if You'll read the other active threads I've already tried to start this process.

post #141 of 152
Quote:

Frank if You'll read the other active threads I've already tried to start this process.

I hope you realize he was addressing me.  He was advising me not to engage with idiots.  Now, who do you think he meant?  :)  

post #142 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

I hope you realize he was addressing me.  He was advising me not to engage with idiots.  Now, who do you think he meant?  :)  

And this

Quote:
 Simply stop replying to idiocy

Wasn't about me? I feel better already.

post #143 of 152
Quote:

Just try it. It has been over a year for me, and my experience here is much better.

post #144 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

Quote:

Just try it. It has been over a year for me, and my experience here is much better.

Yes if you stick your fingers in your ears you'll never have to hear things you don't like or from people who disagree with you.

post #145 of 152
Quote:

Yes if you stick your fingers in your ears you'll never have to hear things you don't like or from people who disagree with you.

I will say, jimmac, that you're recent replies on gun control have been much better. My hope is you continue in this vein.   No one is advocating "sticking fingers in ears."  

post #146 of 152
Quote:

Quote:

I will say, jimmac, that you're recent replies on gun control have been much better. My hope is you continue in this vein.   No one is advocating "sticking fingers in ears."  

Ok. Without attempting to draw fire from the opposition I was getting a fair amount of smart alec type flak  myself. All I was doing was returning in kind. So I decided to turn the other cheek no matter what was thrown at me to stop this and see if we could communicate. I'm glad that's still possible.

post #147 of 152
Quote:

Ok. Without attempting to draw fire from the opposition I was getting a fair amount of smart alec type flak  myself. All I was doing was returning in kind. So I decided to turn the other cheek no matter what was thrown at me to stop this and see if we could communicate. I'm glad that's still possible.

Well, it's a new leaf for you, I must say.  I know you were taking flak as well, with plenty from me.  However, you're now actually discussing the issues, which is...refreshing.  

post #148 of 152
Wow. SDW2001 gone. I'm away for 1 week and I can't keep up with AppleInsider at all. LOL probably for the better. It's been healthier for me... I recommend it. Go outside, get some fresh air, go for a drive.
post #149 of 152

What happened Dave an infraction on your part.

post #150 of 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr2012 
Wow. SDW2001 gone.

Not permanently, it's an auto temp ban after a few infractions. It should be lifted after a few days.
post #151 of 152

Back on topic:

Quote:
 "It was during this prayer that the revelation came. The Spirit of the Lord rested upon us all; we felt something akin to what happened on the day of Pentecost and at the Kirtland Temple. From the midst of eternity, the voice of God, conveyed by the power of the Spirit, spoke to his prophet. The message was that the time had now come to offer the fullness of the everlasting gospel, including celestial marriage, and the priesthood, and the blessings of the temple, to all men, without reference to race or color, solely on the basis of personal worthiness. And we all heard the same voice, received the same message, and became personal witnesses that the word received was the mind and will and voice of the Lord."

So, up until then, apparently, the alien god from the planet/star Kolob did not approve of black people.  So, what, he just changed his mind?  Eh, being racist is hurting profits so better stop that and focus on hating on the gays instead.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #152 of 152

SR2012-

And Obama believes that the Muslim morning prayer is the sweetest sound in the world.

So what's your point?

We know the Reverend Wright preached hate and yet the Obama's still went to his church many times over a 20 year or more time period.

Yet you think Obama was not influenced by Wrights Sunday sermons?

Some how the hateful Wright did not sway you for not voting for Obama. 

You remind me of the people more than 50 years ago, who did not want to vote for President Kennedy because he was Catholic and feared he was going to impose his value system on the country.

Obama said he was going to be a transparent president, who would not use race or politics as divisive issues. Unfortunately he lied, lied and lied time after time and is governing that exact way. 

As a classic example, look no further than that PAC campaign aid video showing Joe Soptic. The who video is a complete lie and a misstatement of the chain of events.

I know PAC's are "independent" of the campaign, but you really think this video was released without Obama's approval.  

The more Obama does these kind of things, the more likely he will lose in a land slide. Americans will not be fooled in 2012 no matter how the mainstream media tries to spin our poor economic conditions. 

So much for hope and change, more like "hope and come get your crumbs"

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What Romney Believes ~ Just FYI