or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Samsung's tablets returned after buyers realized they weren't iPads

Samsung's tablets returned after buyers realized they weren't iPads - Page 4

post #121 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluard View Post

Or it could do both.

if it were both then why would it not apply across the whole range of products. I doubt that apple honestly believe that phone owners are too dumb to appreciate that a higher spec'd phone costs more.

Unfortunately too many people want to ascribe somekind of revolutionary genius where ever they see a difference. If the rumours are true and apple release differing screen sizes in the iPhone, someone will hail a new dawn where apple had succeeded in enlightening owners who now understand that you get what you pay for.

in reality apple convincing people to buy "out dated" models is true genius and very good business sense.  

post #122 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimUSCA View Post

I don't know what I'm more tired of reading about... this lawsuit or Chick-fil-a.

Chick-fil-a is awesome!  Love their food, and I am glad I can support them by buying their food.

W. Pauli, winner of the Nobel prize in physics, said that all scientific methods fail when questions of origin are involved.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

http://www.answersingenesis.org...

W. Pauli, winner of the Nobel prize in physics, said that all scientific methods fail when questions of origin are involved.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kgvhG3AkI

http://www.answersingenesis.org...

post #123 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I don't get how that helps Samsung's case, though.

I would agree it surely doesn't...

post #124 of 129

Sales people are told to push whatever corporate tells them to push.  You get yelled at for not selling and pushing them.  I got a free Handspring Visor in 2000 for pushing them and selling 5 over a Palm device.  Same happens with phones and tablets today I am sure.  Maybe if they sold 10, they got a free one, or a bonus for selling one, or the store got a kick back for selling one.  Who knows, that is just sales.

post #125 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zozman View Post

Try CNET... its a flamewar on just about every post.
Soon as google is busted for doing something wrong, the anti-apple iSheep talk comes out. 

Yeah, I left Cnet a long time ago. Engadget just left my RSS feed as well.

post #126 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExceptionHandler View Post

Chick-fil-a is awesome!  Love their food, and I am glad I can support them by buying their food.

I completely agree with you. I was just pointing out how sick I am of hearing about it, namely on Facebook.

post #127 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by hungover View Post

why would the commission be any less?

The carriers do this all of the time (in the US at least).  The difference in commission structure for certain handsets are included in the marketing budget that has been agreed upon.

2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
2010 mac mini/iPad OG/iPhone 4/appletv OG/appletv 2/ BT trackpad and keyboard/time capsule/ Wii
post #128 of 129

Next we'll hear that Toys'R'Us is reporting that people return their Etch-a-Sketch, thinking that it was an iPad.

post #129 of 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_128 View Post

I just saw an ad for the Nexus 7, it looked just like a mini iPad in the commercial. And for a split second I thought Apple had announced something that I had missed.

You must be joking, or are you suggesting that Google are copying a non-existing Apple product?

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Samsung's tablets returned after buyers realized they weren't iPads
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Samsung's tablets returned after buyers realized they weren't iPads