or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Photos of alleged fully-assembled next-gen iPhone surface

Photos of alleged fully-assembled next-gen iPhone surface - Page 3

post #81 of 306
Originally Posted by Hellacool View Post
…innovation died with Steve Jobs… 

No, but intelligence seems to have.

…and if the iPhone 5 does look like this than that will be a true statement.

Well, the 5th iPhone did look like that. And it sold more than any other. Boom goes the argument?

Originally Posted by Minnesota_Steve View Post
Couple of things that make this fake are: 1) The microphone jack placement and 2) the thickness. You can tell this just by looking at the size of the device around the input jack for the microphone/headset. It is the same thickness as current models.

1. So what? Did you do one of those delightful photoshop hack jobs where they take the size of an element, skew it, stack it, and extrapolate the size of the device from said element?

I remember back on MacRumors people did that with the invitation for the unveiling of the unibody MacBook Pro. Turns out, they were completely and utterly wrong. The invite made a square computer.

Also the placement of that Jack on the bottom is not really not going to occur. I have to thing those holes for the microphone and the speaker are highly unlikely. Can you say "lint"?

Yeah, because there's absolutely no way lint can get into the holes of the speaker and microphone of the last five models of… OH WAIT… 

😕❓❓❓

Originally Posted by tylerk36 View Post
But from the look at the picture we won't have the micro SD card.  Maybe in the iPhone 5s.

I refuse to believe anyone is actually still holding on to this five year old fantasy. Give it a rest.

Originally Posted by Gyorgy Peto View Post
1. HTC ONE X and SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII already blow the 4S out of the water.

lol, except no.

2. Apple needs to come up with something very spectacular to fend off Android supremecy

lol, except no.

3. I could not beleive that Ivy and his team would come up with a phone that looks this shit.

1. It's 'Ive'. As in "Sir Jonathan Ive".

2. This looks like the last two phones. Either you're a hypocrite or you hated those, too, in which case you wouldn't be saying anything at all in particular about THIS model, meaning you're a hypocrite.

4. ....this is an insult to any apple lover :)

That would be you, I think.

Steve was never satisfied and that died with him.

{Intelligence needed.}

Originally Posted by bigpics View Post

Yes and no.......  ...the iP4 was "tick" and the 4s the "tock" on the 2 year contract cycle.   At 1st glance - assuming it's remotely real - this "feels" more like "toooock" than a new tick.

I'm not sure that we can say this. Apple doesn't tick/tock with any of their other designs. The Intel analogy doesn't really fit, I think.

Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post
A conductive charging plate?

Oh, please no. I hope it's just LiquidMetal.

Originally Posted by Rokrad View Post

I have a strong feeling that this iPhone will be named just "The new iPhone"

💯

Originally Posted by cycomiko View Post

Gotta say that I'm a fan of the one on the left. Hearkens back to the first iPhone, and with a silver back it's gorgeous.

Originally Posted by cycomiko View Post
very few people are so shallow as to buy the iPhone for its external appearance.

"No. That's wrong. Everyone only buys the iPhone because of how it looks. The iPhone 4S wasn't even a new phone. It was the exact same phone as the year before. If Apple thinks they can sell the same phone for three years, they have another thing coming. Apple is doomed. It's the same phone. No, it's the same phone. Same…"

And that's the point where you whack the record player to get it to quit skipping.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

post #82 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronj View Post

I'm sure it will sell well. But that doesn't mean it's what I'm hoping for.  I want a new design, after having this design in my hand for 2 years now.  Then again, if they take the additional height and add NOTHING but battery to fill it, I will be somewhat mollified.  I don't want double sided glass though.  Tired of it.

See, I don' t want a new design for the sake of a new design — that's how the Android crowd and children make choices — I want the best possible design. If that means they keep the same basic design for several years then so be it, but radically changing everything every year doesn't do the consumer any favors and you end up with the problem Nokia faced with their radical designs that just threw everything at the way to see what stuck.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

post #83 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Nor do I. The current iPhone design is iconic, instantly recognizable.Why change more than is necessary to accommodate the larger display? As for the possibility of a two-toned back, I like it. myself.

I think it fits more with Apple's Mac designs as well:

post #84 of 306
I have a strong feeling that we will see parallel development of an iPhone this size and of the original sized models. The goal for Apple is to cover a wider array of user needs. The big model will be the LTE machine for a couple of years while the 4S class machine receives other improvements to keep it modern.

I like the idea of a three phone line up. That is an iPhone Maxi, Midi and Mini. The Midi would amount to the current 4S class machines. This would cover just about every users and would more effectively take on or over for iPod slack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokrad View Post

I have a strong feeling that this iPhone will be named just "The new iPhone"
post #85 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewing98 View Post

"Photos alleged show fully-assembled next-gen iPhone"

...."or not."

That's how all of these articles should end, since no one really knows.

That's what "alleged[ly]" means.
post #86 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post

Could be that inductive charging is going to be the "wow" feature this time around and that this will be a truly "cordless" iPhone.

The Apple haters are already mounting to exclaim how Apple didn't invent this feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Oh, please no. I hope it's just LiquidMetal.

My problem with people wanting Inductive charging is that tend to express it as a replacement for a cabled connector whereas any reasonable inclusion would be in addition to the cable charging, just as we have wireless and wireless syncing as of iOS 5.

But why use LiquidMetal on the back at all? It's the odd ridges that make me think it's not your standard metal. Could an inductive plate transfer more power faster and with less heat or loss of energy if LM was between the two? I don't know; I'm just trying to understand how these very precise and finished looking components would still have these unusual elements to the back plate.

post #87 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason98 View Post

...Yes, you know I hate the Home button, wish it is gone for good, or at least got squeezed at the bottom...

I seriously doubt the round Home button with the square picture will change any time soon. It's one of the defining features of the iPhone.  Besides it's very useful for quickly turning on the phone with a quick push and swipe with the thumb, which is better than some Droid units out there that only has a power button on top or off to the sides.

post #88 of 306
It is really a case of these people just displaying their ignorance. Apples antenna designs are really amazing and are technology marvels. People should really enlighten themselves a bit before posting, talk to a ham radio operator about antennas for a bit for example or read a book or two. Antennas in and of themselves are fascinating, there are some mighty strange designs out there.
Quote:

The original iPhone 4 GSM had the WiFi/BT antenna externally, but the iPhone 4 CDMA and iPhone 4S moved the WiFi/T antenna internally, like other phones. It's funny how the external antenna was deemed such a failure by certain posters and then when they moved it inside it wasn't the one those certain posters ever claimed was a problem.
post #89 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

I have a strong feeling that we will see parallel development of an iPhone this size and of the original sized models. The goal for Apple is to cover a wider array of user needs. The big model will be the LTE machine for a couple of years while the 4S class machine receives other improvements to keep it modern.
I like the idea of a three phone line up. That is an iPhone Maxi, Midi and Mini. The Midi would amount to the current 4S class machines. This would cover just about every users and would more effectively take on or over for iPod slack.

That's what I think would be a good path for them. Maybe 4 phones. The premier 4+ inch phone, the "classic" 3.5 inch iPhone, a "Mini" iPod phone, and an iPhone for the prepaid market (ie the 3GS). They could hit Android on every playing field easily.

post #90 of 306

Is that an iPhone in yer pocket ... or are you just glad to see me?

post #91 of 306
Quote:

The Apple haters are already mounting to exclaim how Apple didn't invent this feature.
My problem with people wanting Inductive charging is that tend to express it as a replacement for a cabled connector whereas any reasonable inclusion would be in addition to the cable charging, just as we have wireless and wireless syncing as of iOS 5.
But why use LiquidMetal on the back at all? It's the odd ridges that make me think it's not your standard metal. Could an inductive plate transfer more power faster and with less heat or loss of energy if LM was between the two? I don't know; I'm just trying to understand how these very precise and finished looking components would still have these unusual elements to the back plate.

Apple does have patents for the feature though, so I'm assuming we'll see inductive charging debut on this iPhone.

You're right that people will exclaim Apple stole the feature, but the Palm that debuted the feature is long gone and the entire Palm empire is folded. I don't know of any current smartphones with the feature either.

Anyway I'm sure if Apple does introduce Inductive Charging they'll do something special with it, maybe with magnets or something to make you're entire phone into a big magsafe connected to a "Touchstone-like" brick. But we'll see.

post #92 of 306

I like it. I intend to replace my iPhone 4 with the new iPhone.  Even though the 4S has been the best selling iPhone,

I imagine there are a whole bunch of people that skipped the 4S waiting on this new iPhone.

When combined with IOS6 i bet this new hardware will sell like hotcakes.  Hold on to your apple stock.

post #93 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post

Apple does have patents for the feature though, so I'm assuming we'll see inductive charging debut on this iPhone.

You're right that people will exclaim Apple stole the feature, but the Palm that debuted the feature is long gone and the entire Palm empire is folded. I don't know of any current smartphones with the feature either.

Anyway I'm sure if Apple does introduce Inductive Charging they'll do something special with it, maybe with magnets or something to make you're entire phone into a big magsafe connected to a "Touchstone-like" brick. But we'll see.

The patent is for an inductive charging dock/station and not on the actual technology. There's plenty of inductive chargers on the market now.
Btw I for one like the design and will be getting my girl the new iPhone regardless of what it looks like.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #94 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

So this allegedly is coming from a Japanese iPhone repair facility based on leaked parts from China and people say this looks legit? How would an Japanese iPhone repair facility get their hands on leaked parts from China?

Submarines.

post #95 of 306
Quote:

Right because the word sheep is known around the world as derogatory.

so it's meant to be a complement?

post #96 of 306

wow, what a rehash... Jobs must have been to sick to really help out at the end.

post #97 of 306
Originally Posted by agramonte View Post
wow, what a rehash... Jobs must have been to sick to really help out at the end.

Is this where we say, "Not as sick as you'd have to be to say something like that?"

post #98 of 306
A couple of comments:

On an asymmetric design; this is actually good from the standpoint of human factors. It allows rapid orientation in ones mind when grasping for the device. The differing sized strips are visual clues in this case with respect to orientation.

On those strips; I'm reminded of my iPad 3 which is an LTE model and has the black plastic strip. It is very likely that one of these strips is serving a similar need, that is access to the outside world for an antenna.

On the devices size; I have said for a very long time that Apple needs more models to suit the needs of different users. In this regard a large screen 16:9 screen will attract many users. The only thing I worry about is the current form factor which Apple needs to keep developing into the reasonable future. It would do them significant harm to drop the current form cold, so I see this as an additional model.

On the appearance of the Apple logo; wouldn't it be neat if future Apple cutouts on the backs where in fact finger print readers? This idea that the next iPhone will come with a finger print reader is interesting and maybe to early for the next iPhone, but the question comes up, where do you put the sensor. Knowing Apple they will want to minimize visual polution so why not turn that Apple on the back into a print reader?

On an SD card reader; I know many would rather see such discussions die but let's face it , such a reader does make sense even if Apple restricts its usage to reading images off of SD card from cameras. It makes the iPhone very useful for those that still travel with real cameras and with LTE service or WiFi it makes field back up to a server with an iPhone possible. Yeah I fully understand this seems to be a no no at Apple but a built in reader is like a 100 times more useful than the camera connection kit.

On 16:9; I see it as an extremely useful feature on a phone sized device. It prevents or reduces the need to scroll horizontally which can be very useful in a number of use cases. It does so without making the device excessively bulky. As such I will suggest to the detractors to give it a try! This isn't a tablet and certainly not a laptop, the negatives with respect to that aspect ratio don't apply here. Rather in many cases the aspect ratio is actuall a benefit for a device that belongs in a pocket. Mind you I haven't even mentioned movies yet!

On the Processor; quad core isn't needed but would be welcomed if and only if a substantial single thread performance increase can be had. I actually think this is very doable but would take dual cores with 2X performance improvements over quads with no single core gains. The goal here is to speed up single threaded operations like JavaScript substantially. IE make Safari even snappier.

On flash storage; we need a 2X increase across the board!!!!! Actually this is more significant than a faster processor or many of the items listed above. This is of course more important on iPad but people are using iPhones as iPod replacements on top of running more apps than ever, storage space is an issue.
post #99 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Yeah, that way each Apple store would carry:

Black and white

16, 32 and 64

Large, medium and small. 

Apple does love having 18 models of something, right?  Nah

post #100 of 306
I on the other hand will likely milk my iPhone 4 for another year if I can! It is all about keeping my Annual Apple budget under control and I'd really like to get a new Mac of some sort in 2013. Thankfully the 4 is running fine but I'm also hoping that iOS 6 doesn't overload it 😜😜😜😜😜😜. I had bad experiences there with my original iPone 3G.

In any event I think you are right a new iPhone with iOS 6 will sell like hotcakes. This is especially the case if the internals get the right tweaks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starburst View Post

I like it. I intend to replace my iPhone 4 with the new iPhone.  Even though the 4S has been the best selling iPhone,
I imagine there are a whole bunch of people that skipped the 4S waiting on this new iPhone.
When combined with IOS6 i bet this new hardware will sell like hotcakes.  Hold on to your apple stock.
post #101 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

The patent is for an inductive charging dock/station and not on the actual technology. There's plenty of inductive chargers on the market now.
Btw I for one like the design and will be getting my girl the new iPhone regardless of what it looks like.

Some of the patents do extend to elements of the actual technology and not just for the docking part of it. Looking back Apple has been patenting inductive charging for portable devices all the way back in 2005 so it seems to me they're serious about releasing the it as a feature.

post #102 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHarder View Post

This 'alleged' new iPhone simply looks like a slightly elongated version of the now 2-year-old iPhone 4/4S with a few tweaks here and there - Which is hardly anyhting remotely ground-breaking/innovative and it's beginning to appear that there's a certain degree of complacency in the Apple design deparment lately.
Time for Apple to start to 'Think Different' again.
Anyway... It'll likely sell well enough (merely because it's an Apple product), but it's becoming pretty obvious that the once creative arm of Apple is (seemingly) coming up very short on interesting ideas as of late (to include iOS 6), while competitors are truly advancing the state of mobile device technology/design.
Come on Cook, Ivy and Company... Surely there are still a few great (design) ideas left in you.

Although I would be disappointed if the final model looked like this I would not be surprised. Apple's design team seems to be stuck in a time warp or something. They basically haven't changed the design for any of their products for the past few years. Their idea of a new design seems to be to take the existing design and just make it a bit thinner. All the changes have been to things like the screen or the internal components. Maybe Jony Ive thinks they have the perfect design and don't need to change it, or maybe they don't want to change things while sales are going well. I don't know but it sure is boring if like me you like a fresh new design every few years when I upgrade so I actually feel like I have a new product rather than a simply updated product. 

post #103 of 306
Quote:

Black and white

16, 32 and 64

Large, medium and small. 

The smaller models will probably only have 1 storage config and even the high end model only needs 32 and 64. But Apple does already sell 18 models of iPad so it's not out of the realm of possibility considering the sheer volume of iPhones sold.

post #104 of 306
I could say look at the current iPad line up but I won't.

In any event I would highly doubt the small model would come in anything but one storage class. Even the midi model might be restricted to two storage sizes. In a way you do have a point as Apple carries more SKUs than they really need even today. That would be six SKUs I believe which is actually surprising for Apple.

It would make far more sense even today to have iPhone 4 available in 32 and 128 GB models as 32 GB is where the bulk of sales go and the people buying the large capacity devices can generally use all the storage Apple can offer up.

As to the 18 models it isn't really one model it is three with the intent to pick up some of the iPod sales. Come to think of it how many SKUs of laptops do thy stock these days. It is pretty close to 18.
Quote:

Black and white
16, 32 and 64
Large, medium and small. 

post #105 of 306
Quote:

See, I don' t want a new design for the sake of a new design — that's how the Android crowd and children make choices — I want the best possible design. If that means they keep the same basic design for several years then so be it, but radically changing everything every year doesn't do the consumer any favors and you end up with the problem Nokia faced with their radical designs that just threw everything at the way to see what stuck.

But if Apple makes no external design changes, how will the other design teams know when to make their changes; and in which direction?

Cheers

post #106 of 306

The orientation of the minus sign on the volume button changes in the photos.

post #107 of 306
Quote:

Agreed, iSheep buy anything with Apple's name on it and Apple knows it. If this phone proves true, it proves Apple knows its customers. Why innovate, they buy anything.

That is a valid point. If you've got a Mac it's just so much easier to keep buying the iPhone (whatever it looks like) to stay within the Apple ecosystem for things like email synced across all your devices, iCloud, access to iTunes Apps, etc. I'm sure you could do all this with an Android phone but it's bound to be more difficult. So I guess in that sense maybe they don't have to innovate - just keep shoveling the same stuff to a willing audience. Doesn't stop me looking rather enviously at some of the great new designs the other smartphone manufacturers are coming up with though. Sigh. 

post #108 of 306
Originally Posted by Shaun, UK View Post
Doesn't stop me looking rather enviously at some of the great new designs the other smartphone manufacturers are coming up with though. Sigh. 

Yes, you certainly are forced, at gunpoint, and on threat of the horrible mutilation and subsequent murder of your family, to keep buying the iPhone. 

Also to keep whining about it.

post #109 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvega1972 View Post

The orientation of the minus sign on the volume button changes in the photos.

Since the bottom image is the only one out of all of them that shows the incorrect orientation for the volume down button, I'm going to assume that they just assembled this one "funny" for the shoot.  Everything else indicates the volume buttons are unchanged.  

Those "white" parts sure look nice.  It almost looks like they are made out of silver instead of steel.  

It's too bad the mockup isn't of a white one, I think they are going to look much better than the black ones this time around.  

post #110 of 306
Quote:

Though you are about to get attacked by fanbois, you speak true. Many great companies grow complacent. Steve was never satisfied and that died with him.

To be fair we are talking about someone who wore the same clothes every day. Hardly strikes me as someone who embraces change. I think that is the problem. Steve obviously embedded into the collective DNA of his team the ethos that change is a bad thing only to be undertaken on rare occasions. It's probably a Buddhist thing - keep it simple and uniform otherwise it's bad karma or something like that.

post #111 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

Since the bottom image is the only one out of all of them that shows the incorrect orientation for the volume down button, I'm going to assume that they just assembled this one "funny" for the shoot.  Everything else indicates the volume buttons are unchanged.  

The first photo was to illustrate that the button parts are one continuous piece. That would not allow for a different orientation on assembly.

post #112 of 306
Quote:

Black and white
16, 32 and 64
Large, medium and small. 

At least double that - AT&T and Verizon versions.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Gatorguy 5/31/13
post #113 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Is this where we say, "Not as sick as you'd have to be to say something like that?"

Nonsense, this is when most with any sense of talent would agree with my assumption - but I understand that is to much to ask from the iOS community in general, who now think they need to defend any crap that comes out of Apple. From those idiotic Olympics commercials to this rehash - he is already beeng missed.

post #114 of 306
Nonsense, this is when most with any sense of talent would agree with my assumption…

So the people Jobs hired, hand-picked, and trained over decades to understand his vision and shape their own… have no talent. Are you even listening to yourself? What reason do you have to even be here? 

post #115 of 306
Quote:

Nonsense, this is when most with any sense of talent would agree with my assumption - but I understand that is to much to ask from the iOS community in general, who now think they need to defend any crap that comes out of Apple. From those idiotic Olympics commercials to this rehash - he is already beeng missed.

He is missed - but that doesn't justify your wholesale efforts to denigrate the entire team that he left in place.

Frankly, given the choice between the judgment of Apple's management team and a few anonymous whiners on AI, I'll go with Apple any time.
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Gatorguy 5/31/13
post #116 of 306
Quote:

To be fair we are talking about someone who wore the same clothes every day. Hardly strikes me as someone who embraces change. I think that is the problem. Steve obviously embedded into the collective DNA of his team the ethos that change is a bad thing only to be undertaken on rare occasions. It's probably a Buddhist thing - keep it simple and uniform otherwise it's bad karma or something like that.

You're talking about the company (and the man) who forsook the floppy, the CD, the hard drive before most other companies? The company that introduced Retina Display on laptops without an apparent demand?  That's the company that believes change is a bad thing?

post #117 of 306
Quote:

That is a valid point. If you've got a Mac it's just so much easier to keep buying the iPhone (whatever it looks like) to stay within the Apple ecosystem for things like email synced across all your devices, iCloud, access to iTunes Apps, etc. I'm sure you could do all this with an Android phone but it's bound to be more difficult. So I guess in that sense maybe they don't have to innovate - just keep shoveling the same stuff to a willing audience. Doesn't stop me looking rather enviously at some of the great new designs the other smartphone manufacturers are coming up with though. Sigh. 
What are these great designs and what makes them great? IMO the Galaxy S III and it's fake wood grain plastic is ugly. One X and Lumia are nice enough but nothing revolutionary. I guess these days bigger screen equates to better design. I don't get it.
post #118 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

I'm pretty sure the current model only uses two antenna bands at the top and bottom.  One is for cell, the other is for WiFi, bluetooth, and GPS.  This would be the same.  

As far as I understand (all educated guesswork only), the pieces that make the "unibody" back are assembled together before the final milling is done.  So that's why some people are calling it "unibody" and why I put it in quotes because like you, I don't really see that as being "unibody."  

The way I see it however, the "unibody" construction makes it easier to manufacture in that the "unibody" back part arrives at the assembly factory and all the various inside bits are securely screwed into it.  Then the front plate is attached in the same manner as the back plate was attached on previous models (annular steel ring), and secured with the two little screws at the bottom of the device. 

The chief wins of this design over the previous one would be faster, more efficient and more accurate assembly and greater resistance to breakage.  It's going to be almost impossible to break the glass on the back now for instance.  It should give them more volume inside the phone as well.  

I could be completely wrong of course, but I have been following very closely and this seems like the most reasonable explanation of why they are using this design if they in fact do end up using it.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasxp View Post

You are mostly correct. Just the "the chief wins of..." is mostly an educated guess. But since the pics are fake, that educated guess does not really comes in to play, for now at least. 

Quote:

The original iPhone 4 GSM had the WiFi/BT antenna externally, but the iPhone 4 CDMA and iPhone 4S moved the WiFi/T antenna internally, like other phones. It's funny how the external antenna was deemed such a failure by certain posters and then when they moved it inside it wasn't the one those certain posters ever claimed was a problem.

SolipsismX is right. The top and bottom bands are both for the cellular signal.  IPhone 4S switches between them to enhance reception (ostensibly as a fix to the "death grip").  So I come back to my question, where is the antenna for WiFi/BT in this allegedly real prototype?  Is it still internal and the glass "window" in the back is enough for strong reception? 

post #119 of 306

Obvious fake to any photoshop pro.

There is some slight 'cloning' evidence on the 'inside' photo - however the biggest giveaway is on the shadows. Mostly noticeable on the photo with the cover over-top the inside (look at the drop shadow, the lighting doesn't match up).

Looks like someone cloned it to make it look stretched.

cheers

post #120 of 306
Quote:

Agreed, iSheep buy anything with Apple's name on it and Apple knows it. If this phone proves true, it proves Apple knows its customers. Why innovate, they buy anything.

That is really ignorant to write of even think of.

Apple is conservative with its design. Look how the MacBook/Mac Pro design changed overTime?

That is consistency.

Stupid people accuse Apple of being all about Design, they think design is all about the look, even if Apple design are the most consistent that there is.

DeSign is the result from drawing and engineering.

It is better to LOVE than to hate.

Anytime!

Edited by Ochyming - 7/29/12 at 6:04pm
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Photos of alleged fully-assembled next-gen iPhone surface