No, but intelligence seems to have.
Well, the 5th iPhone did look like that. And it sold more than any other. Boom goes the argument?
1. So what? Did you do one of those delightful photoshop hack jobs where they take the size of an element, skew it, stack it, and extrapolate the size of the device from said element?
I remember back on MacRumors people did that with the invitation for the unveiling of the unibody MacBook Pro. Turns out, they were completely and utterly wrong. The invite made a square computer.
Yeah, because there's absolutely no way lint can get into the holes of the speaker and microphone of the last five models of… OH WAIT…
I refuse to believe anyone is actually still holding on to this five year old fantasy. Give it a rest.
lol, except no.
2. Apple needs to come up with something very spectacular to fend off Android supremecy
lol, except no.
3. I could not beleive that Ivy and his team would come up with a phone that looks this shit.
1. It's 'Ive'. As in "Sir Jonathan Ive".
2. This looks like the last two phones. Either you're a hypocrite or you hated those, too, in which case you wouldn't be saying anything at all in particular about THIS model, meaning you're a hypocrite.
That would be you, I think.
I'm not sure that we can say this. Apple doesn't tick/tock with any of their other designs. The Intel analogy doesn't really fit, I think.
Oh, please no. I hope it's just LiquidMetal.
Gotta say that I'm a fan of the one on the left. Hearkens back to the first iPhone, and with a silver back it's gorgeous.
"No. That's wrong. Everyone only buys the iPhone because of how it looks. The iPhone 4S wasn't even a new phone. It was the exact same phone as the year before. If Apple thinks they can sell the same phone for three years, they have another thing coming. Apple is doomed. It's the same phone. No, it's the same phone. Same…"
And that's the point where you whack the record player to get it to quit skipping.