or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › What a Waste of Time!

What a Waste of Time!

post #1 of 5

Wow, I can't figure out how so many people have so much time on their hands to express opinions about obviously fake iPhone prototypes...

What a waste of your time!  The earlier images were phony renderings, these alleged 'prototpyes' anybody could mash together using off-the-shelf parts or using cheap 3D printers...

You guys are being totally hoodwinked... 

I generally enjoy the stories on AppleInsider, but not images and videos that are clearly phony...  Please spare us all...

post #2 of 5

Then don't look at them, but please don't tell us how to "Waste" our own time.

post #3 of 5

Well, that's a fair point...

My primary message was to the AppleInsider authors, who are breathlessly reporting images and videos of fake prototypes as 'news'...  They're not...

But, you're absolutely right, if you know that they are fakes, and you still want to spend the time commeting on them, by all means go ahead!  It's your time to spend...

post #4 of 5
Originally Posted by Ken_sanders_aia View Post

My primary message was to the AppleInsider authors, who are breathlessly reporting images and videos of fake prototypes as 'news'...  They're not...

Except they are, as this is an Apple rumor site. 

But, you're absolutely right, if you know that they are fakes, and you still want to spend the time commeting on them, by all means go ahead!  It's your time to spend...

Why are you even here?

post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Except they are, as this is an Apple rumor site. 

Why are you even here?

Yea, really. Isn't the purpose of being here to check out rumors of upcoming products? It's impossible for every story to end up being accurate, and if they only posted 100% known facts and reviews, it wouldn't be a rumor site or as interesting. 

http://zioVisions.com

be comfortable in your Mac workspace

Check out iStrip™, the best docking station for your Macbook, Mac Mini, or iPad!

http://zioVisions.com

be comfortable in your Mac workspace

Check out iStrip™, the best docking station for your Macbook, Mac Mini, or iPad!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › What a Waste of Time!