or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama's accomplishments....

Obama's accomplishments.... - Page 3

post #81 of 95

Certain members of this forum were livid when it was revealed that former President Bush had been prewarned of terrorist plans to use planes in his security briefings.

So it's going to be interesting to see who comments on the fact that Obama doesn't even bother to attend more than half of his daily intelligence meetings.

The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #82 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

Certain members of this forum were livid when it was revealed that former President Bush had been prewarned of terrorist plans to use planes in his security briefings.

So it's going to be interesting to see who comments on the fact that Obama doesn't even bother to attend more than half of his daily intelligence meetings.

I'm sure it's just that Obama assumed that these "intelligence briefings" were really only something Bush needed because he was so dumb but Obama, you know being the smartest guy in the room, doesn't need any "intelligence briefings."

lol.gif

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #83 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

And from where did the Bush Administration get these pre-warnings in his intelligence and security briefings? Answer is obvious: From the intelligence community of course. The 15 Saudi Arabians who were amongst the 19 alleged hijackers on 9/11/2001 were all supplied with US visas, courtesy of the the CIA, in which the issuance of US Visas to these particular men was prioritized from more senior levels. This was reported by the former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah, Michael Springman, who turned whistleblower.

Below is what Springman had to say on the subject. It is beyond unlikely that the head of the US Visa Bureau in Jeddah would be fabricating material  like this. He probably was advised that going public on this matter would render him in a somewhat safer position. I believe he is still alive. 

Watch and digest.

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #84 of 95

Who can be trusted any more in this Government tell me?

post #85 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Which is why many of us are for a smaller government with less power.

post #86 of 95

"The recovery that wasn't":

Quote:
Two weeks after being sworn in as the 44th president of the United States, President Barack Obama told CNN: “The only measure of my success as president when people look back five years from now or nine years from now is going to be, Did I get this economy fixed?”

By his own criterion, Obama deserves to be judged harshly. Headline unemployment, which the incoming administration projected to top out at 8.0 percent as long as its landmark February 2009 stimulus package was passed, has yet to be lower than 8.0 percent. The labor force non-participation rate—the percentage of healthy, working-age Americans who are no longer actively seeking a job and therefore not counted in headline unemployment statistics—has steadily climbed from 34.2 percent (then a two-decade high) in the month before Obama took office to 36.2 percent as of press time.

Quote:
That gap between rhetoric and reality shows no signs of closing. Promises of economic interventionists have gone unfulfilled, but the proposals remain the same.

post #87 of 95
Quote:

Here's what the government told us about that day 11 years ago, and we believed them because we were under a psychological hammer blow ... aka "shock and awe", and we looked to our leaders for protection, and gave up our duty to question government, on the threats of being castigated as "unpatriotic".

Their story is the wildest, wackiest, nuttiest yarn in human history, single sourced, proofless, evidenceless, and even defying the laws of physics and probability. They avoided any reference to motivation, while all their close corporate buddies made out like bandits as a result.

Here is the official story, compressed into four minutes, for those with short attention spans:

I don't know who did it, but when you know you have been lied to, on multiple levels. It is likely that the executive perps (whoever they are) could hit again, because in all likelihood, they are still free, and their patsies are either dead or locked up.

post #88 of 95

His latest accomplishment:

Chavez, Castro, and Putin endorse Obama

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #89 of 95

Who endorses Romney rich pigs like the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson who give a shit less about you and me.

post #90 of 95
Quote:

Who endorses Romney rich pigs like the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson who give a shit less about you and me.

You might be suprised...

http://mittromneycentral.com/category/endorsements/
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
NoahJ
"It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err." - Mahatma Gandhi
post #91 of 95
Quote:

Yea 'cause there are no rich pigs endorsing Obama.

post #92 of 95
Quote:

Yeah...  Those evil, rich Koch brothers...  How dare they employee 50,000+ people here in the US!!!  Not to mention the hundreds of millions if not billions these guys have given to various charities.

Edited by svnipp - 10/25/12 at 9:38am
post #93 of 95

Obama has now successfully evaded a bill for his own campaign event. In 2008.

Think about it: The American President has dine-and-dashed an American city, openly refusing to pay a tab of more than $55,000.

post #94 of 95

What a racist comment, Frank777. You should be ashamed of yourself.

</sarcasm>

post #95 of 95

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Obama's accomplishments....