or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOPE - Page 3

post #81 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

My money is on Vuvuzela-man. Remember when he lied about his wife and fucked with everyone's emotions? He has the track record for this.

 

I don't know who that is. Probably before my time here.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

Reply
post #82 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

I don't know who that is. Probably before my time here.

I'm pretty sure he means trumptman.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Reply
post #83 of 97

Except he only plays one irritating note.

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply

 

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
Reply
post #84 of 97

Imagine that, BR accusing me of stuff and claiming to know me when he also claims not to even read my posts.

 

An atheist who happens to be omnipotent. Irony much?

 

For the record I've called out marv out early and often. I've never had a duplicate account here but have helped point out several leftists who have.

 

As is the norm with them, they don't have a group following them so they manufacture one via false accounts just like they manufacture votes, hate crime claims, false outrage, etc.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #85 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Imagine that, BR accusing me of stuff and claiming to know me when he also claims not to even read my posts.

 

An atheist who happens to be omnipotent. Irony much?

 

For the record I've called out marv out early and often. I've never had a duplicate account here but have helped point out several leftists who have.

 

As is the norm with them, they don't have a group following them so they manufacture one via false accounts just like they manufacture votes, hate crime claims, false outrage, etc.

I think you've certainly been vocal enough here that we at least know your online persona Trumptman.

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #86 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 

 

Oh please SDW I remember several times when you got worked up and called me names. That was you getting worked up over the difference of opinion. And by the way I never reported you.

 

Well since my post wasn't directed at you, you really needn't concern yourself.  :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 

You have proof of this of course?

 

Yes.

 

As a matter of fact, 

 

I do.  

 

From the last article:  

 

 

 

Quote:
The state law requires an ID not just for in-person voting, but for absentee ballots. Pennsylvania has experienced numerous instances of absentee ballot fraud that could have been deterred by this requirement. Consider, for example, the 1998 conviction of former U.S. Rep. Austin Murphy or the 1984 conviction of Bob A. Clapps, then the Democratic chairman of Luzerne County. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

It is time to face the truth and what I post has my opinion and what i mean. This is immature on your part with this reporting all the time. We are adults not children here.
 

 

The forum rules specifically prohibit ad hominem arguments (i.e. "you are narrow minded" and "you Republicans like dirty tricks") and personal attacks (i.e. such and such person is a real a-hole).  I happen to disagree that calling someone an a-hole or expressing an opinion like "you're freaking looney" should be against the rules, but it is.   So if it's going to get me infractions, you can be damn well sure it's going to get you some.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

This Voting Id in Pa. is a way for the Republicans to gain more votes which they claim is voter fraud and which there never has been voter fraud in PA.Not one case.Pick out the poor and seniors and screw them with this crap of getting ID's which a lot of elderly people cannot get. This is injustice completely.
 

 

 

1.  Voter fraud definitely exists.  And it is more Democratic than Republican.  

 

2.  There has never been a case of voter fraud in PA?  ROTFL! lol.gif

 

3.  The IDs can be had for low or even no cost.  Why can elderly people not get them?  

 

Let me repeat what the PA law actually does:  Voters much show a photo ID.  This can be a DL, or other types.  Voters without appropriate ID can cast provisional ballots and provide proof of ID later (this can be documents like birth certs, passports, etc).  If they do not have the resources to get that verification, all they need to do is provide a written statement attesting to that fact.   

 U.S. v. Clappstrial testified that "they never saw, marked, or mailed the ballots."

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 

 

Oh please SDW I remember several times when you got worked up and called me names. That was you getting worked up over the difference of opinion. And by the way I never reported you.

 

Well since my post wasn't directed at you, you really needn't concern yourself.  :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 

You have proof of this of course?

 

Yes.

 

As a matter of fact, 

 

I do.  

 

From the last article:  

 

 

 

Quote:
The state law requires an ID not just for in-person voting, but for absentee ballots. Pennsylvania has experienced numerous instances of absentee ballot fraud that could have been deterred by this requirement. Consider, for example, the 1998 conviction of former U.S. Rep. Austin Murphy or the 1984 conviction of Bob A. Clapps, then the Democratic chairman of Luzerne County. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

It is time to face the truth and what I post has my opinion and what i mean. This is immature on your part with this reporting all the time. We are adults not children here.
 

 

The forum rules specifically prohibit ad hominem arguments (i.e. "you are narrow minded" and "you Republicans like dirty tricks") and personal attacks (i.e. such and such person is a real a-hole).  I happen to disagree that calling someone an a-hole or expressing an opinion like "you're freaking looney" should be against the rules, but it is.   So if it's going to get me infractions, you can be damn well sure it's going to get you some.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

This Voting Id in Pa. is a way for the Republicans to gain more votes which they claim is voter fraud and which there never has been voter fraud in PA.Not one case.Pick out the poor and seniors and screw them with this crap of getting ID's which a lot of elderly people cannot get. This is injustice completely.
 

 

 

1.  Voter fraud definitely exists.  And it is more Democratic than Republican.  

 

2.  There has never been a case of voter fraud in PA?  ROTFL! lol.gif

 

3.  The IDs can be had for low or even no cost.  Why can elderly people not get them?  

 

Let me repeat what the PA law actually does:  Voters much show a photo ID.  This can be a DL, or other types.  Voters without appropriate ID can cast provisional ballots and provide proof of ID later (this can be documents like birth certs, passports, etc).  If they do not have the resources to get that verification, all they need to do is provide a written statement attesting to that fact.   

 

How does this prove that voter fraud is more prevalent on the Democratic side?

 

And :

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmMVe763Sbc Just click " Skip the ad " to get to the video.

 


Edited by jimmac - 8/25/12 at 1:59pm
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #87 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 U.S. v. Clappstrial testified that "they never saw, marked, or mailed the ballots."

 

 

 

How does this prove that voter fraud is more prevalent on the Democratic side?

 

And :

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmMVe763Sbc Just click " Skip the ad " to get to the video.

 

 

Pretty sure a video called "GOP's Voter Fraud Fairytale" isn't exactly balanced. 

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #88 of 97
Thread Starter 

BOTH PARTIES HAVE FLAWS !
 

post #89 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

This Voting Id in Pa. is a way for the Republicans to gain more votes which they claim is voter fraud and which there never has been voter fraud in PA.Not one case.Pick out the poor and seniors and screw them with this crap of [b]getting ID's which a lot of elderly people cannot get.[/b] This is injustice completely.
 

You mean the elderly that are collecting social security cannot get IDs? Are you really that stupid or just grasping at straws?

post #90 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Imagine that, BR accusing me of stuff and claiming to know me when he also claims not to even read my posts.

 

An atheist who happens to be omnipotent. Irony much?

 

For the record I've called out marv out early and often. I've never had a duplicate account here but have helped point out several leftists who have.

 

As is the norm with them, they don't have a group following them so they manufacture one via false accounts just like they manufacture votes, hate crime claims, false outrage, etc.

I think you've certainly been vocal enough here that we at least know your online persona Trumptman.

 

Apparently not if you or anyone else think I would need to create fake or second accounts.

 

Half the folks who were banned from PO/AI were due to creating multiple accounts in part to get around bans or just to create "support" for their positions. They felt their "good intentions" put them above the reality of the forum rules and guidelines.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #91 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Imagine that, BR accusing me of stuff and claiming to know me when he also claims not to even read my posts.

 

An atheist who happens to be omnipotent. Irony much?

 

For the record I've called out marv out early and often. I've never had a duplicate account here but have helped point out several leftists who have.

 

As is the norm with them, they don't have a group following them so they manufacture one via false accounts just like they manufacture votes, hate crime claims, false outrage, etc.

I think you've certainly been vocal enough here that we at least know your online persona Trumptman.

 

Apparently not if you or anyone else think I would need to create fake or second accounts.

 

Half the folks who were banned from PO/AI were due to creating multiple accounts in part to get around bans or just to create "support" for their positions. They felt their "good intentions" put them above the reality of the forum rules and guidelines.

Trumpy nothing you've said here counters the fact that you've been very vocal here for years so I think we really know pretty much your take on things. Do I think you're the type to make multiple accounts? Probably not however as you've said there are those who have I'm sure to support their positions. If you think it's only a bunch of liberals I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Usually it's just trolls who don't care either way.

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #92 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 U.S. v. Clappstrial testified that "they never saw, marked, or mailed the ballots."

 

 

 

How does this prove that voter fraud is more prevalent on the Democratic side?

 

And :

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmMVe763Sbc Just click " Skip the ad " to get to the video.

 

 

Pretty sure a video called "GOP's Voter Fraud Fairytale" isn't exactly balanced. 

Why? Because he's telling it like it is? Also you're claiming that Democrats are more prone to this and yet all one has to do is a search to find that many in the GOP are involved in this as well. So how can you claim it's more on the Democratic side? There's dirty deals done with both sides I'm sure because politics ( sadly ) is basically a dirty business.

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #93 of 97
Thread Starter 

You took the words right out of my mouth on this one. Politics is a nasty and corrupt field to enter and you have to be exactly that what I said.
 

post #94 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Why? Because he's telling it like it is?

 

No, because all one must do is read the title to understand it's a biased piece.  Would you accept an article called "Democrats Suck Donkey Balls?"  Of course not.  

 

 

 Also you're claiming that Democrats are more prone to this and yet all one has to do is a search to find that many in the GOP are involved in this as well. So how can you claim it's more on the Democratic side? There's dirty deals done with both sides I'm sure because politics ( sadly ) is basically a dirty business.

 

 

There is fraud and disenfranchisement on both sides...certainly.  But look at the kinds of things happening, particular in poorer urban areas.  People are bussed to the polls is droves...people who have absolutely no clue about the issues in a particular race.   In 2008, they were handing out cigarettes for votes in Chicago.  Dead people voting.  Felons voting.  How many stories do you see about the GOP bussing NASCAR fans to the polls? They simply don't engage in that kind of thing (if you have evidence of such things on the GOP side, I'd love to see it).   Granted, there has fraud and disenfranchisement by local GOP officials as well, but nothing as widespread as with the Democratic Party.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #95 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Why? Because he's telling it like it is?

 

No, because all one must do is read the title to understand it's a biased piece.  Would you accept an article called "Democrats Suck Donkey Balls?"  Of course not.  

 

 

 Also you're claiming that Democrats are more prone to this and yet all one has to do is a search to find that many in the GOP are involved in this as well. So how can you claim it's more on the Democratic side? There's dirty deals done with both sides I'm sure because politics ( sadly ) is basically a dirty business.

 

 

There is fraud and disenfranchisement on both sides...certainly.  But look at the kinds of things happening, particular in poorer urban areas.  People are bussed to the polls is droves...people who have absolutely no clue about the issues in a particular race.   In 2008, they were handing out cigarettes for votes in Chicago.  Dead people voting.  Felons voting.  How many stories do you see about the GOP bussing NASCAR fans to the polls? They simply don't engage in that kind of thing (if you have evidence of such things on the GOP side, I'd love to see it).   Granted, there has fraud and disenfranchisement by local GOP officials as well, but nothing as widespread as with the Democratic Party.  

 

Quote:

 but nothing as widespread as with the Democratic Party. 

lol.gif Uh huh right.

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #96 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 

lol.gif Uh huh right.

 

You really don't want to challenge me on this.  Don't make me do this to you.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #97 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

 

lol.gif Uh huh right.

 

You really don't want to challenge me on this.  Don't make me do this to you.  

lol.gif Pssst! I already did! lol.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider