or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple are running out of ideas.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple are running out of ideas.

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

True Apple come up with great products. But then they stop, for the guts of ten years Apple II was there biggest selling product. The Iphone is the new apple II. Apple stole lots of ideas from other companies to create the Iphone anyone who watches tech will know this. You just have to look at the LG prada which was out before the Iphone but looks very similiar. All apple did was to put them together in a different package and make them cool so the sheep will follow. Just like in the "Simpsons" and the new malibu stacy doll with the new hat.  The last Iphone was outdated at launch no 4G and a smaller screen than most Andriods.  

Steve Jobs said himself it was ok to steal. Good artist copy, great artist steal. He did this with the orginal GUI.

 

Lets face it most of these are made in same factory in the same awful conditions. And two mutinationals are fighting over something both have ripped off. What will be the end result higher cost for cell phone's. If Apple really wanted to go after someone they would go after Google but they don't want to fight another U.S company. It is easlier to fight a forgenier most people around the world are laughing at this. it should of not even made it to court.

 

Apple are behind in the tech race, the new Mircosoft tablet if it works will finally link home with work, Something Apple cannot offer. And Andriod is a operation system that is much more mature and offers much more options and you don't have to be a sheep to use. Apple is too narrow as a result say hello to the new 1985 and they will be left behind again.     

post #2 of 11
Originally Posted by Pgkavana View Post
But then they stop, for the guts of ten years Apple II was there biggest selling product. The Iphone is the new apple II.

 

As a consultant to Apple in 1996, Steve Jobs once said, "I'd milk the Macintosh for all it's worth and then move on to something new and better."

 

Apple stole lots of ideas from other companies to create the Iphone anyone who watches tech will know this. 

 

Other than this being a complete lie, it's perfectly true.

 

You just have to look at the LG prada which was out before the Iphone but looks very similiar. 

 

SHUT. UP. We don't have to suffer people who pretend this is something that can actually be said.

 

All apple did was to put them together in a different package and make them cool so the sheep will follow. 

 

I'm thinking… infraction for sheep… 

 

The last Iphone was outdated at launch no 4G and a smaller screen than most Andriods.

 

And it still sold not only more than every other iPhone combined, it sold more than any Android phone, even the ones with 5" screens, 1.5GHz processors, and styluses. 

 

Your argument is meaningless.

 

Steve Jobs said himself it was ok to steal. Good artist copy, great artist steal. He did this with the orginal GUI.

 

SHUT. THE. HECK. UP. We don't have to suffer people who pretend this is something that can actually be said.

 

Lets face it most of these are made in same factory in the same awful conditions.

 

You have absolutely no argument. You didn't have an argument when you wrote the title, you didn't have an argument when you signed up here, you didn't have an argument when your neurons misfired to give you the idea to post this.

 

You're making up crap, throwing in completely unrelated material, and pretending that anything you're saying is good.

 

What will be the end result higher cost for cell phone's.

 

Wow. "Competition is bad for the consumer"? Really? This is your argument? lol.gif

 

If Apple really wanted to go after someone they would go after Google but they don't want to fight another U.S company.

 

They fought Psystar. Your argument is instantly invalid on that ground alone.

 

It is easlier to fight a forgenier most people around the world are laughing at this.

 

I think that's somewhat profound. "Easier to fight a foreigner". It's right, at least; most civil wars are pretty painful. As for the statement as a whole, you're full of it.

 

Apple are behind in the tech race, the new Mircosoft tablet if it works will finally link home with work, Something Apple cannot offer.

 

1000


And Andriod is a operation system that is much more mature…

 

1000

 

…and offers much more options… 

 

1000


…and you don't have to be a sheep to use.

 

And I'm thinking another infraction for that.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 

A bit of a childish answer here are you 10 by any chance.

The LG Prada was out before the Iphone yet the Iphone looks very similar. Why shout shut up can you explain why the LG prada is not important it was out before the iphone and  it looks like apple copied the design. Can you explain why it looks the same.

Again explain how Apple will break into the work place. At the moment about 90% of P.C's are M.S operating systems. Apple have less than 10%.  If Microsoft can drag some of these people across to the surface the IPAD will suffer as will the iphone. And it think they will.  People can use work devices at home instead of the Apple toys. Apple has NEVER been seen as a serious work place P.C as it is too restricted. Jobs did not want to put network card in the orginal MAC so unwork friendy is that.

 

Microsoft left Apple behind before and it will do again. Again you forgot that from 1984-1998 Apple where in the toilet. And at the moment Apple are out of ideas. So down they go again.

 

Inregards to the Iphone 4s it was the best selling again. But was it the best slower chip, smaller screen slower network. People you don't tech brought this product. It is the VW beetle of phones where people who know tech got themselves faster processer's faster networks, and bigger screens.

Hell apple don't even let people change it battery as many can't and treat there phone like a T.V. a dumb machine.   

 

Oh it fought Psystar a very small company but it will not go after Google why. Don't avoid the argument explain why.  

 

On the quote of geat artist steal look at this. And it was also in in Bio released last year he did way it.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0DUg63lqU

 

 

 I think you knownledge of Tech history is very small. I have been working in the industry for 30 years and using computer's including apple's since i was 5. I am not a sheep i have used DOS, OS'warp, Linux etc, etc. Break away from the sheep.

post #4 of 11
Originally Posted by Pgkavana View Post
The LG Prada was out before the Iphone yet the Iphone looks very similar. Why shout shut up can you explain why the LG prada is not important it was out before the iphone and  it looks like apple copied the design. Can you explain why it looks the same.

 

Yes, but instead of doing that, I'll ask you to read up on the subject on your own. There's really no point in regurgitating what is already public knowledge. 

 

Again explain how Apple will break into the work place. At the moment about 90% of P.C's are M.S operating systems. Apple have less than 10%.

 

The 50 some odd percent of college students that use Macs are going to graduate soon. They're not going to be too happy about moving to a Windows environment. And since they'll be in charge, they'll do something about it. 


Never mind the penetration of iPads into every conceivable industry. 

 

If Microsoft can drag some of these people across to the surface the IPAD will suffer as will the iphone. And it think they will.

 

See, that's the thing; no one seems to like Windows 8 at all. Building two tablets that aren't compatible with one another is also a pretty good way to shoot yourself in the foot. Surface doesn't even exist in any meaningful way, so until it does, it's not really part of the equation. 

 

People can use work devices at home instead of the Apple toys.

 

If you're not going to put any thought into your position, why would we care about what you say?

 

Again you forgot that from 1984-1998 Apple where in the toilet.

 

1984: created what we consider a 'computer' today. Yeah, that's certainly downsville. 

 

And at the moment Apple are out of ideas. So down they go again.

 

You have given zero reasons why you think this, despite it being the title of your thread. You probably should have started off with some reasons instead.

 

Inregards to the Iphone 4s it was the best selling again. But was it the best slower chip, smaller screen slower network.

 

Your point being what?

 

People you don't tech brought this product. It is the VW beetle of phones where people who know tech got themselves faster processor's faster networks, and bigger screens.

 

Your point being what? The "people who do tech", in your definition, make up <1% of desktop OS marketshare. No one cares about them. They don't matter beyond their own world where they make exactly what they want for themselves already. Apple makes tech for people who couldn't care less about tech. And that amounts to >90% of the population. 

 

Hell apple don't even let people change it battery…

 

This is great; are we really on the 'removable battery' shtick again? lol.gif

 

Oh it fought Psystar a very small company but it will not go after Google why. Don't avoid the argument explain why.

 

Don't pretend you even asked (or that you have any idea what you're on about). You said 'they don't want to fight an American company'. Apple has sued and won against dozens of American companies. As for why they're not suing Google straight off, it's the same reason the US didn't press the Big Red Button against the big Red Menace.

 

On the quote of geat artist steal look at this. And it was also in in Bio released last year he did way it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0DUg63lqU

 

I don't care about your link, I don't care about the biography, I don't care about the quote. You don't understand it or its use, and you've made that readily apparent. Nothing you say on this topic will be taken seriously until you do.

 

I am not a sheep i have used DOS, OS'warp, Linux etc, etc. Break away from the sheep.

 

Please do not use that term again.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 

Again why not explain why Apple copied the LG prada so why can't Samsung copy the Iphone after all maybe LG should sue both.

 

My point is the people who brought the Iphone 4Gs brought the adverts the bing the hype. But most people i know that brought it are P**ed off that the brought a slow phone. In turth most people did not know they got a dud as they are uneducated about tech.  And a lot said that's no more apple untill they wake up and release a phone which is a good as others.

 

In regards to students yes a lot do use MAC's but my job in my company spends a lot of money teaching people to use real computer when then get out of school. The are unaware of the true power of the computer because they are used to been restricted by there MAC. Again if you look at it most brought it because of the buzz and the fact they can manage there Itunes but the computes themselves are slow and restricted. Look at the amount of software for P.C (Microsoft) compared to MAC's. MAC's are for people who want to be different which is OK but they will never be mainstream.  Apple in most part make computer simple to use with limited abilities for people who want  a simple OS with limited abilities.

 

When I offer proof Steve Jobs "stole" you chose to drop it. Despite you dishing me for saying it. Are you that much of a child who when bested drops it.  

 

Steve Jobs said himself it was OK to steal. Good artist copy, great artist steal. He did this with the original GUI.

 

SHUT. THE. HECK. UP. We don't have to suffer people who pretend this is something that can actually be said.

 

In 1984 apple did not invent the P.C we know to day that was done why Palto Alto research center this is a know fact in the 1970's . Why i was referring to was the FACT before Steve Jobs took over again apple was on it's knees and nearly bankrupt and milking old idea's with limited success.

 

It you don't like the phase "sheep" please tell me what else to call people who follow for no reason a dud. Maybe lemmings.

post #6 of 11
Originally Posted by Pgkavana View Post

My point is the people who brought the Iphone 4Gs brought the adverts the bing the hype.

 

I imagine that they just saw that the hardware was, in every measurable way, improved over the previous model. Apple is not a marketing company. That's Chiat/Day.

 

But most people i know that brought it are P**ed off that the brought a slow phone.

 

It was the fastest phone on the market at launch, so I either doubt they felt that way or think they're from the future (or previously used their laptops as phones).

 

In turth most people did not know they got a dud as they are uneducated about tech.  And a lot said that's no more apple untill they wake up and release a phone which is a good as others.

 

Oh, you're a RIM shill? lol.gif

 

In regards to students yes a lot do use MAC's…

 

Mac, please. MAC is a hardware identifier.

 

… but my job in my company spends a lot of money teaching people to use real computer when then get out of school.

 

Do you honestly expect anyone reading this to take you seriously after seeing this?

 

The are unaware of the true power of the computer because they are used to been restricted by there MAC.

 

Laughing_Tim_Cook_while_Mossberg_snickers_in_the_background.png

 

…most brought it because of the buzz and the fact they can manage there iTunes but the computes themselves are slow and restricted.

 

The first set of eight words here is a blatant lie, the second set of eight words makes absolutely no sense, and the third set of eight words is also a blatant lie.

 

I'm actually surprised how evenly that turned out.

 

Look at the amount of software for P.C (Microsoft) compared to MAC's.

 

And look at the amount of software for iOS after four years compared to Windows after twenty-nine.

 

MAC's are for people who want to be different which is OK but they will never be mainstream.

 

Of course they won't. Mhmm.

 

Apple in most part make computer simple to use with limited abilities for people who want  a simple OS with limited abilities.

 

I'm curious if it's possible for you to be more wrong. Look, get all this crap out of your system here in this thread and then please don't post again unless you plan to have at least one factual piece of data behind what you say first.

 

When I offer proof Steve Jobs "stole" you chose to drop it.

 

You have offered absolutely no proof of anything in any capacity on any topic at any point in this entire discussion. The only accurate statement you have made so far is the one quoted just above where you put the word 'stole' in quotation marks.

 

In 1984 apple did not invent the P.C we know to day that was done why Palto Alto research center this is a know fact in the 1970's.

 

Yes, we all remember the PARC I, the first personal computer, the one that was not only a completed piece of hardware and software, but was sold to a single person and started… the… No. This didn't happen. Because you're completely wrong.

 

Apple bought ideas from PARC, made software that used those ideas, and then built hardware around it and sold it to millions. PARC did absolutely nothing themselves in terms of creating a completed or marketable product. 

 

Why i was referring to was the FACT before Steve Jobs took over again apple was on it's knees and nearly bankrupt and milking old idea's with limited success.

 

Wait, where? The part where you mentioned the string of time between '85 and '96?


It you don't like the phase "sheep" please tell me what else to call people who follow for no reason a dud. Maybe lemmings.

 

I was thinking more along the lines of not assigning a single word to any group of individuals at all, and instead using a proper argument to weed out inaccuracies.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 

First i will tell you what type of PC i am using. i7 997X about 20% faster than the i7 apple use i have 16 gig of ram and 2 x 1terabyte hard disks + a  240GB SD.  By video card is xcrossfire  with 3GB of ram.

Apple produce nothing that can match this for speed. I got this from my workplace at a huge discount but even with at full cost it a lot cheaper than the fastest iMac and at least 20% faster. This is the proof my PC will do thing's that the iMac can't do.   So how can you laugh when the fact speak for themselves Apple hardware for there P.C's is outdated and slow.

 

In regards to software apple GUI is about 28 years old 4 years older than windows. It is backward compatible to it older OS's to an extent but not fully. In fact people don't develop for apple OS to the same extent as windows. This is due to the limitation of the system.

 

Now a history leason.

Apple first computer the apple 1 sold in kit form mostly with limited success. The apple II was a huge success and was apple biggest seller from about 1977 to the mid 80's it was it cash cow it was produced in the 90's. When it's fortunes died apple started to die from about 1985(Jobs left) to 1995 it was on it's out losing money tied to old motorola chips and nearly out of business. In this time dell,acer, HP etc jumped ahead of them.

 

From 1995-1997 apple started to come back Along with Jobs in 1997. With the first iMac it started to stabilise and the introduction of the iPod it was really on it's way back. The iphone brought apple back where it belonged but true to Apple it stopped making new stuff. The iphone is the new Apple II.

 

The other manufacters build faster PC's and faster phones with more features. This is a fact you just have to look at a Alienware system to realise what speed is or the amount of software windows has even with it's younger O.S.

 

 

Also it you tired to use apple in industry it would not cope. Apple system don't have the speed for data mining. In fact apple have issues playing most new games. They don't make servers large enought for most large companies. In my industry semiconductor's most of the machines used to build chips have M.S systems and operate in a huge data pulling network. Apple systems could not cope in relation to speed and in relation to fact they cannot talk to the software and will not communicate. Also they cost about 40% to 50% more than the same PC not made by apple. So why should industry use a more slower more costly system in which they would have to change there standard to use.

 

I have worked in a banking server systems again Apple would have no chance as most of the systems have M.S software at there core. And the speeds needed for there servers apple could not complete with.  But they do look prettier. So the facts are apple will never be the standard.

 

 

I am not a RIM user and never have been i used the Iphone one and quickly dropped it when faster phones came out.  If apple change the game again I will more back but if they bring out a system behind they curve i won't.  i think the phone i was happiest with was the 6310i it never dropped a call and i bounced it off the floor more than once always kept working also i miss the once a week charge. This was about 15 years ago so no fear of anyone building a phone as lasting as this ever again. Also it would look very stupid to keep using it.

 

I will use the best tech availible to me at any one time i am not tied to on system never have been. I hope apple up there game i don't want the Iphone to be the new apple II and for them to die slowly over 15 years.

 

Also if they don't up there game people will stop spending money on itunes and the apps store which is apple's cash cow and move to other systems maybe not you but people still brought apples in 1989 when they where shit...  if this happens Apple is in trouble again. Lets hope the Iphone 5 is not a flop or a rehash like the others.

post #8 of 11
Originally Posted by Pgkavana View Post
First i will tell you what type of PC i am using. i7 997X about 20% faster than the i7 apple use i have 16 gig of ram and 2 x 1terabyte hard disks + a  240GB SD.  By video card is xcrossfire  with 3GB of ram.

 

Your chip doesn't seem to exist (at least I can find absolutely no information on it), but the closest one I can find makes me think you might have more money than sense. Note the implication as the subtitle of the image.

1000

 

Apple produce nothing that can match this for speed.

 

I imagine that unless yours is a Sandy Bridge server chip, the Mac Pro can still do plenty of things better than it can.

 

This is the proof my PC will do thing's that the iMac can't do.

 

No, not in the slightest. It's (presently unfounded) proof that your PC might be able to do a few things slightly faster than a Mac Pro or iMac. Unless you consider "catch on fire" something that a computer "can do". lol.gif

 

So how can you laugh when the fact speak for themselves Apple hardware for there P.C's is outdated and slow.

 

Probably because that isn't the argument at hand.

 

In fact people don't develop for apple OS to the same extent as windows. This is due to the limitation of the system.

 

And this "limitation" is what?

 

The iphone brought apple back where it belonged but true to Apple it stopped making new stuff.

 

You don't consider the tablet computer that not only redefined what a 'tablet computer' is but is also presently completely revolutionizing the entire computer industry and redefining what the phrase "personal computer" means in the same way that the Apple I and Macintosh 128k did before "new stuff"?

 

The other manufacters build faster PC's and faster phones with more features.

 

With worse sales, worse customer ratings, worse retention, worse build quality, worse support, worse reviews, worse ecosystems, worse brand recognition, worse admiration, outright hatred and scorn, in some cases, and without sense or reason, blindly following the SINGLE light in the industry lit by Apple themselves. 

 

This is a fact you just have to look at a Alienware system to realise what speed is or the amount of software windows has even with it's younger O.S.

 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for making me laugh far more and for longer than I have in a good long while. It almost made me forget about my soul-crushing depression. 


Also it you tired to use apple in industry it would not cope.

 

Except they do. Quite well, in fact.


Apple system don't have the speed for data mining. Apple systems could not cope in relation to speed and in relation to fact they cannot talk to the software and will not communicate.

 

Of course they do. There's no reason to ever believe this is the case.

 

Also they cost about 40% to 50% more than the same PC not made by apple. So why should industry use a more slower more costly system in which they would have to change there standard to use.

 

Because this is a straight up lie, like most things you're saying.

 

In phones. In computers. In business specifically.

 

So the facts are apple will never be the standard.

 

Well, when you get around to posting at least one fact, you can try to say that.

 

I am not a RIM user and never have been i used the Iphone one and quickly dropped it when faster phones came out.

 

I have no idea what these words are supposed to mean. I'll chalk it up to a bad translation, but RIM does not make the iPhone. And if this was yet another jab at the iPhone for no particular reason, just tell me that so I can ignore what you've said here. I'm just glad you're not tied to the BlackBerry train as it falls off the incomplete bridge into the ravine.

 

Also it would look very stupid to keep using it.

 

*shrug* I still use a seven year old flip phone. 

 

…iTunes and the apps store which is apple's cash cow… 

 

And that couldn't be further from the truth, either.

 

1000

 

Lets hope the Iphone 5 is not a flop or a rehash like the others.

 

Except none have been flops, as every iPhone has sold more than all previous iPhones combined, and none has been a rehash, like so many trolls like to pretend.

 

Look, if you find your way back to the same plane of existence on which the rest of humanity is situated, let me freaking know, but if you're just going to repeat the same crap in every post and continue to claim you have anything remotely close to a "fact", there's no point in you being here or this discussion continuing. 


Edited by Tallest Skil - 8/14/12 at 8:44pm

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgkavana View Post

  i think the phone i was happiest with was the 6310i it never dropped a call and i bounced it off the floor more than once always kept working also i miss the once a week charge. This was about 15 years ago so no fear of anyone building a phone as lasting as this ever again. Also it would look very stupid to keep using it..

... And you wouldn't want to look stupid now... would you?
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 

You silly boy the reason you have not heard of my chip is because i work for Intel and i get huge discounts of straight off the shelf products.  Apple will start using this i would say next year.

 It is super fast and will leave most chips in dusk. Check tomshardware for full stats. I agree my chip is a lot of money for not much more it but it can handle all i throw at it and my GPU is 3D something apple can not do.  

Apple PC's are considered slow as they tend to use chips,harddisk and GPU(video cards) that are older and slower. Anyone who knows PC's know this. You really must know jack about the computer world and how it works.  They are fine for photo editing, music and office etc but not really heavy stuff.

As for me lying about apple cost look below. Again research before you call anyone a liar.

Typical  apple system taken from apple website

Apple                

21.5-inch: 2.5GHz

  • 2.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
  • 1920 x 1080 resolution
  • 4GB (two 2GB) memory
  • 500GB hard drive1
  • AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 512MB
  • In Stock
  • Free Shipping
  • $1,199.00

 

HP higher spec cheaper.

HP ENVY 23-1050t All-in-One Desktop PC   Taken from HP website.

 

$949.99*
  • This all-in-one PC with Intel quad-core power is the perfect multimedia hub; edge-to-edge HD display, Blu-ray, wireless LAN, Beats audio
  • Operating system - Windows 7 Home Premium [64-bit]
  • Processor - 3rd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450S quad-core processor [2.8GHz, 6MB Shared Cache]
  • Memory - 8GB DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Memory [2 DIMMs]
  • Hard drive - 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
  • Graphics card - Integrated graphics - Intel(R) HD
  • Optical drive - Slim slot Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner

 

So the apple has a smaller screen less ram less HD space and no blueray and it cost more. If you took away 4GB of ram 500GB of it's HD and gave it a smaller screen it would run at about 750 dollars. So the system is about 450 cheaper.  If you drop the brand name it will drop to about 550. Why would companies spend twice the money for the same system and then find it will not run all your programs

 

 

Apple won't run Labview(designing circuits) it won't run jump(data mining) obsever and a lot of Novell orcale systems. Apple can't handle them these tend to be embedded systems and work in back ground but are required for the everyday work. Hell apple can handle flash. Have you ever used Orcale or jump i think not because apple cannot run them. Industry needs these systems. That is why we spend time and money training people due to the simple life they had with apple.

 

As for RIM I have never used a RIM product but i did use one iPhone not for long as i needed a larger screen as i could not manage SPC++ screen shots with it small screen space. I had it for 6 months my daughter has it now.

 

Please do some research before you try to argue all you do is shout liar. A bit of a baby show me data that apple market for tablets and phones is growing with the market. I know apple is selling a lot of products but it is losing ground. Google android have about 64% compared to 18.8% apple. Google is growning it market as is Samsung ( by 29%) and apple iphone has sales fallen by about 12.6%. Check the data below.

http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2012/08/14/gartner_q2_mobile_phone_sales/

 

Read a bit educate yourself you may learn something. It argue like a child with no knowledge. You may learn what a spec means how having more ram faster chip faster bus gives you a faster PC. And some PC's are non compatable with others.

 

Oh yeah apple the leading light have you heard of the Newton, the Lisa, and the pippin all flops major flops not to mention the powermac RKOK the MAC TV and the worst mouse ever the puck from the iMAC. Oh didn't one of the iPhones have an issue with it's casing that made it drop calls. It did look pretty but. Apple when for the #1 PC maker in 1983 to a maybe 10 years later people dropped them like a hot stone.  Don't make me laugh people follow apple for one word "sheep".

post #11 of 11
Originally Posted by Pgkavana View Post
You silly boy the reason you have not heard of my chip is because i work for Intel and i get huge discounts of straight off the shelf products.

 

Oh, I see. You're sure it's not your uncle that works for Intel, and "he told me that there's this super-cool new thing, and I have one but I can't show it to you because he made me promise"? 


Apple will start using this i would say next year.

 

From what family does it hail?

 

It is super fast and will leave most chips in dusk. Check tomshardware for full stats.

 

*cough*

700

 

I agree my chip is a lot of money for not much more it but it can handle all i throw at it and my GPU is 3D something apple can not do.

 

I'm sorry, are you pretending that the GPUs in Apple devices can't do 3D elements? Are you seriously pretending this? I said this before for something that was originally much more blindingly obvious, but you need to shut up and them come back with some real information before you think you can say anything about Apple products.

 

Apple PC's are considered slow as they tend to use chips,harddisk and GPU(video cards) that are older and slower. Anyone who knows PC's know this.

 

You mean like PCWorld?

 

You really must know jack about the computer world and how it works. They are fine for photo editing, music and office etc but not really heavy stuff.

 

"TED! GET ME MORE RAM AND CROSSFIRE THESE GRAPHICS CARDS! THESE EXCEL SPREADSHEETS ARE JUST TOO MUCH FOR THIS OLD BIRD TO HANDLE!"

 

You need to stop just saying words. 

 

As for me lying about apple cost look below. Again research before you call anyone a liar.

 

You are a complete idiot. Go read my linked posts in my previous reply. I proved to you that Macs are cheaper to build out than PCs in business, and I have a dozen more articles about how Macs are cheaper for individuals. If you choose to ignore objective fact known for decades, you have no right to continue posting.

 

Why would companies spend twice the money for the same system and then find it will not run all your programs

 

Probably because Macs run all OS X programs, all Windows programs, and all *NIX programs, where Windows machines only run all Windows programs.

 

Apple can't handle them these tend to be embedded systems and work in back ground but are required for the everyday work. Hell apple can handle flash.

 

Again, you're just making up words and throwing them down. Either provide one shred of evidence for this crap or stop posting.

 

Oh, and Flash? The thing that Adobe discontinued because even they have agreed that it's worthless and unfit for all uses in all situations in the future? That Flash?

 

I know apple is selling a lot of products but it is losing ground.

 

Every single report says otherwise.

 

Read a bit educate yourself you may learn something. It argue like a child with no knowledge.

 

Please leave.

 

And some PC's are non compatable with others.

 

Sucks for PC's, dunnit? Meanwhile, Macs are compatible with everything under the sun.

 

Oh yeah apple the leading light have you heard of the Newton, the Lisa, and the pippin all flops major flops not to mention the powermac RKOK the MAC TV and the worst mouse ever the puck from the iMAC.

 

What's your point? I'll hit the Huddler post character limit if I listed all of the major flops in both PC hardware and Microsoft software. The fact that the list of Apple failures can be read off in a single sentence is a testament to their work. Oh, and you missed the Apple III.

 

Never mind that, of course, without the Lisa, none of your PCs would exist in any capacity. But you're no stranger to ignoring the entirety of the world around you. If you were put in a tiny room painted blue with a single incandescent light in the ceiling, you'd say it's a huge room painted red with several windows, a grassy field, and a solar fusion reactor bearing down on you. And there would be absolutely nothing anyone could do to convince you otherwise.

 

Oh didn't one of the iPhones have an issue with it's casing that made it drop calls.

 

No, you're thinking of Bob Ross.

 

Don't make me laugh people follow apple for one word "sheep".

 

Perhaps, but other companies have followers that have to be paid. Says a lot for Apple. And stop using sheep in that fashion. You can talk about shearing and dying and weaving until the cows come home, but I don't want to see 'sheep' in any capacity other than that again.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple are running out of ideas.