or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Did the first iPhone have the most responsive touch screen?

Did the first iPhone have the most responsive touch screen?

post #1 of 6

Hi doing a project on the Cell phone evolution and need to know whether or not the iPhone had the most responsive touch screen when it came out?

post #2 of 6

Well, on the 2007 Keynote, Steve Jobs introduced a touch screen smartphone which "no longer needed a stylus". The iPhone  was certainly once of the first entirely stylus-free touch-screen devices. And indeed at that time, it featured the most responsive touch-screen among the rest of smartphones available on the market.

post #3 of 6

I believe that all iPhones have had the most responsive touchscreens at their respective times of introduction. You can see testing videos of this on the Internet.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

post #4 of 6
Thank you guys you've helped!
post #5 of 6

I second to the above posts. I had quite a few touch-screen phones prior to having my iPhone and I believe iPhone has the most responsive touch screen of all. Better than my capacitive phones before, I should say! 

post #6 of 6
Originally Posted by saniyah View Post
The android and iPhone are really about the same. Each maybe better in certain areas but do exactly the same thing.

Well, yeah. Google designed it that way.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Did the first iPhone have the most responsive touch screen?