or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Left wing hate speech and intolerance drives left wing violence!

Left wing hate speech and intolerance drives left wing violence!

post #1 of 13

This is about a one to one as you get with regard to clear motive and actions.

"Federal authorities say [Corkins] told a guard at the Family Research Council, 'I don't like your politics,'" the AP said.

How did he intend to "fix" their politics?

The FBI said it found Corkins with "two additional magazines loaded with ammunition and an additional box of 50 rounds of ammunition," according to Talking Points Memo.

Why would he feel compelled to act with such violence?

Corkins is known to have volunteered at the DC Center – a local organization that provides programs, activities and support for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.

Also the FRC understands what has caused the escalation of violence towards them.

“Corkins was given a license to shoot an unarmed man by organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center that have been reckless in labeling organizations as hate groups because they disagree with them on public policy,” Perkins said.

The SPLC tracks domestic extremists and lists the FRC as an “anti-gay” hate group. On Thursday, Perkins called “an end to the reckless rhetoric that I believe led to yesterday’s incident that took place right here.”

SPLC, your actions have consequences. Stop selling the word hate for donations related to political disagreements.

The left talks about a new tone. Their new tone is the same as their old tone only now, they back it with bullets, again.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 13

You won't get any replies from the left. If anything all you will get are excuses as to why it doesn't apply to them or they will just point to other bad behavior and try to claim it's not as bad as what others have done. The same old tired rhetoric. Right now they are ignoring this story because it puts them in a bad light. 

post #3 of 13

I think you are fabricating this story about the Liberals .Another lie again .

post #4 of 13

So, you don't believe the FBI?

post #5 of 13

No I do not. The FBI has more conspiracies than the rest.

post #6 of 13

FRC shooter had a second target.

The head of a second Christian conservative organization says she was told by authorities that a note containing her group's contact information was found in the pocket of a man charged with opening fire at the Washington offices of another such group, wounding a security guard.

Traditional Values Coalition President Andrea Lafferty said FBI agents visited her group's Capitol Hill offices hours after the Wednesday morning shooting as part of their investigation. The next day, she said, members of the Joint Terrorism Task Force came by and confirmed that "our information was in his pocket," including the location of the group's offices.

"I was stunned," Lafferty told The Associated Press, adding that she believes her group may have been targeted.

Good luck finding left wing media coverage on this topic. We can't call them mainstream anymore, they don't have an audience.

post #7 of 13

Hey there's enough looneys on botth sides to go around. Lest we forget this incident :

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/right-wing-media-stokes-violence-against-liberals/

Quote:

The recent shooting at a Tennessee Unitarian church is not surprising. Right-wing propaganda has been encouraging violence against the left for years.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/right-wing-media-stokes-violence-against-liberals/#ixzz23uXg8eXN

Quote:

So I was shocked, but not surprised at the recent church shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Church in Knoxville, Tenn. On Sunday, Jim Adkisson, an unemployed truck driver, walked into a Unitarian church, and opened fire on parishioners leaving two dead and seven people injured. Even more disturbing was his rationale. Usually killers turn against their families and co-workers, but Adkisson lashed out against a group who he thought was responsible for his problems – liberals.

Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/right-wing-media-stokes-violence-against-liberals/#ixzz23ucQxnpx

The looneys are out there on both sides and it's really sad when people think political agenda should be decided at the point of a gun.

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Hey there's enough looneys on botth sides to go around. Lest we forget this incident :

http://newsflavor.com/opinions/right-wing-media-stokes-violence-against-liberals/

The looneys are out there on both sides and it's really sad when people think political agenda should be decided at the point of a gun.

So basically you just confirmed what trump predicted..."hey, it's bad on both sides!"   

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #9 of 13
Quote:

We should ban all guns and have government enforce it at the point of a gun.

1rolleyes.gif

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

We should ban all guns and have government enforce it at the point of a gun.
1rolleyes.gif

"But Jazz!  Things were different back when the Constitution was written...you know, machine guns and stuff didn't exist then only muskets and knives...you know, less deadly stuff for hunters and people like that.  Besides, our country was founded on people not wanting to do things the old way.  It's all about cycles.  Wink if I could."   

post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:

So basically you just confirmed what trump predicted..."hey, it's bad on both sides!"   

Well it is. Everytime you have extreme viewpoints you have unreasonable people. Not just with liberals or conservatives. Do you have a problem with that? However how trumpy titled his thread seemed to imply only one side is guilty of this. I'm sure that's not what he meant of course. 

Edited by jimmac - 8/19/12 at 1:11pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:

Well it is. Everytime you have extreme viewpoints you have unreasonable people. Not just with liberals or conservatives. Do you have a problem with that? However how trumpy titled his thread seemed to imply only one side is guilty of this. I'm sure that's not what he meant of course. 

One side is FAR more guilty.  Leftwing hate speech is mainstream now.  Conservative pundits and journalists would never get away with anything even resembling these kinds of comments.  Your acting predictably by attempting to make each side morally equivalent.  They are not.  

post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:

One side is FAR more guilty.  Leftwing hate speech is mainstream now.  Conservative pundits and journalists would never get away with anything even resembling these kinds of comments.  Your acting predictably by attempting to make each side morally equivalent.  They are not.  

Hey - just clear something up for the record here would you. Does "Leftwing hate speech" comprise the left saying hateful things about the right, the left accusing the right of saying hateful things about the left, or simply anything that the stupid, biased, ignorant, liberal media says that is critical of Mr Romney?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Left wing hate speech and intolerance drives left wing violence!