or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › judge Lucy Koh is of Korean descent. Conflict?

judge Lucy Koh is of Korean descent. Conflict?

post #1 of 2

Just curious.  

Kucy Koh is a judge and as such is supposed to be impartial, etc.

but in reality, she is a human being with bias that has been established through various phases of life such as we all.

I was thinking with her interesting and sometimes unprofessional emotions in the courtroom, especially when focused on Apple...

Wouldn't it have been MUCH better to have a non-Korean judge in this case?

The whole thing has a set up feel to it.

Apple makes a great case and Samsung merely implies something and that gets treated like evidence.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

Everybody is human.  Even Judge Koh.  And we have all seen personal bias show itself in the courtroom before as well as in politics, sports casting, hiring and firing, etc.

It's not supposed to be there, but it just is.  that's life.  

Just seems like the Justice Dept. should have appointed someone that has no chance of being biased either way. 

The "smoking crack" remark is simply the straw that broke the camel's back imho, simply because Apple wants her to do her job. 

post #2 of 2

Absolutely nothing to do with it at all. She's an American and can't even speak Korean. This is completely incorrect.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › judge Lucy Koh is of Korean descent. Conflict?