or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What would it take before Democrats actually took offense to Biden the RACIST?

What would it take before Democrats actually took offense to Biden the RACIST?

post #1 of 4

He does a bad impersonation of an Indian call center employee.

Apparently he worked up the impersonation because per him, you aren't allowed into a 7-11 unless you have one.

We all remember how clean and articulate he proclaimed Obama to be.

Then he adopted a southern drawl, and we mean Southern United States, not Southern India, and tells a largely black audience that they are going to be put back into chains.

I guess he adopted the drawl because he didn't think they were as articulate as his own boss.

Once is a mistake. Any of these would end a Republican political career. There clearly is a massive pattern here by Biden. We can say he is an outright racist.

The deeper question is what would he have to do before Democrats actually come clean on it? Could he, for example show up in pimp clothes and in blackface to discuss contraception coverage and still get away with it? I think he could with this compliant Obama media machine. He'd just turn it around and say that his buffoonery was really about Republicans.

We've seen that on these forums as well. There have been profoundly racist, sexist and homophobic remarks made by leftist members. Every single time those members proclaim they are "reflecting" or "caricaturing" a source that doesn't exist. How convenient! The left are racists and they justify using those "dog whistle" thoughts on the right whereby regular words and actions "magically" become hate.

Meanwhile the clear, objective and explicit hate on the left, it's all good. It's all fine. They don't like your politics and that is why it is your own fault they are arriving at your front door with a gun and a grudge.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Apparently he worked up the impersonation because per him, you aren't allowed into a 7-11 unless you have one.

Then he adopted a southern drawl, and we mean Southern United States, not Southern India, and tells a largely black audience that they are going to be put back into chains.

I guess he adopted the drawl because he didn't think they were as articulate as his own boss.

Once is a mistake. Any of these would end a Republican political career. There clearly is a massive pattern here by Biden. We can say he is an outright racist.

The deeper question is what would he have to do before Democrats actually come clean on it? Could he, for example show up in pimp clothes and in blackface to discuss contraception coverage and still get away with it? I think he could with this compliant Obama media machine. He'd just turn it around and say that his buffoonery was really about Republicans.

We've seen that on these forums as well. There have been profoundly racist, sexist and homophobic remarks made by leftist members. Every single time those members proclaim they are "reflecting" or "caricaturing" a source that doesn't exist. How convenient! The left are racists and they justify using those "dog whistle" thoughts on the right whereby regular words and actions "magically" become hate.

Meanwhile the clear, objective and explicit hate on the left, it's all good. It's all fine. They don't like your politics and that is why it is your own fault they are arriving at your front door with a gun and a grudge.

Aww, it's just good ol' Joe, Trumpy!  That silly Joe Biden, he's such a gaffe machine!  I mean, golly, NO ONE listens to him!  God love 'em, his heart's in the right place...he's just silly! 

And Golly Gee Wilikers, Harry Reid's the same way.  I mean shucks, it doesn't matter if he wrote that "Obama doesn't speak with any negro accent unless he wants to" and it doesn't matter if he's never released any tax returns or if he's worth over $10 million.

This is all a distraction by Republicans!  They don't want to talk about the REAL ISSUES.  Like Mitt Romney's taxes.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Aww, it's just good ol' Joe, Trumpy!  That silly Joe Biden, he's such a gaffe machine!  I mean, golly, NO ONE listens to him!  God love 'em, his heart's in the right place...he's just silly! 

And Golly Gee Wilikers, Harry Reid's the same way.  I mean shucks, it doesn't matter if he wrote that "Obama doesn't speak with any negro accent unless he wants to" and it doesn't matter if he's never released any tax returns or if he's worth over $10 million.

This is all a distraction by Republicans!  They don't want to talk about the REAL ISSUES.  Like Mitt Romney's taxes.  

Hey MJ! Notice SDW called trumptman " Trumpy ". ( wink if I could )

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

Hey MJ! Notice SDW called trumptman " Trumpy ". ( wink if I could )

I don't think you are getting the point....

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What would it take before Democrats actually took offense to Biden the RACIST?