or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 👳 Embedded Republicans And Libertarians: Is President Obama A Muslim Who Hates America?

👳 Embedded Republicans And Libertarians: Is President Obama A Muslim Who Hates America?

Poll Results: President Obama-

Poll expired: Nov 5, 2012  
  • 20% (1)
    Is a Muslim who hates America.
  • 20% (1)
    Is a Muslim, but doesn't hate America.
  • 0% (0)
    Is not a Muslim, but does hate America.
  • 60% (3)
    Is a Christian who loves America.
5 Total Votes  
post #1 of 5

This anonymous poll will mean no one will ever have to know how you voted, if you're worried about what people might think about your mental state.

This is how Hank Williams Jr. views President Obama-

"According to Lawler, the show was relatively free of politics until the end, when Williams Jr. made the following claims: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

The comments were apparently met with applause and loud cheers."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/18/hank-williams-jr-obama-is-muslim-hate_n_1804184.html

Lots of Americans, especially in The Tea Party, share his insane and childish views. 

Your thoughts?
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #2 of 5

None of the above. I think he's a puppet - an empty suit. And I couldn't care less about his religion or skin color.

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

None of the above. I think he's a puppet - an empty suit. And I couldn't care less about his religion or skin color.

I'm glad you're not playing along with this co-belligerence. Good for you.

post #4 of 5

A puppet for who Sorros you think?

post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

This anonymous poll will mean no one will ever have to know how you voted, if you're worried about what people might think about your mental state.

This is how Hank Williams Jr. views President Obama-

"According to Lawler, the show was relatively free of politics until the end, when Williams Jr. made the following claims: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

The comments were apparently met with applause and loud cheers."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/18/hank-williams-jr-obama-is-muslim-hate_n_1804184.html

Lots of Americans, especially in The Tea Party, share his insane and childish views. 

Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that this is another joke of a thread.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 👳 Embedded Republicans And Libertarians: Is President Obama A Muslim Who Hates America?