or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › camera lens for iPhone

camera lens for iPhone

post #1 of 8

I found out that there’s such thing as a camera lens for an iPhone. I will definitely get one. My budget is around 60-80 bucks max. What camera lens could you suggest for an iPhone that’s compatible with an iPad?

post #2 of 8

I know of none. Those swappable lenses rely on a special iPhone case to connect to the device, and I don't think there's an iPad equivalent thereof. Could be wrong, though.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

post #3 of 8

The site we aren't aloud to talk about (9 t o 5 m a c) did a review of one a few months ago. 

Tim Cook using Galaxy Tabs as frisbees

post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I know of none. Those swappable lenses rely on a special iPhone case to connect to the device, and I don't think there's an iPad equivalent thereof. Could be wrong, though.

Thanks for the immediate response. Yeah, I’m still looking for one. I just hope I’d find something, and if I do, hope too that they’re compatible. I’ll surely share if I found one. Thanks! 

post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by logandigges View Post

The site we aren't aloud to talk about (9 t o 5 m a c) did a review of one a few months ago. 

Sure, will check it out! Thanks man!

post #6 of 8

I think it was called "Ookla"

post #7 of 8

Oops it is called Olloclip

You can find it at http://9 t o 5 m a c.com/2012/06/20/olloclip-for-iphone-camera-lens-kit-review/

don't forget to remove the spaces out of that URL.

post #8 of 8

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › camera lens for iPhone