or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Future Apple Hardware Predictions

Future Apple Hardware Predictions - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post

I feel the economy is partially to blame for that. People can't afford to walk out much.

It's a long multi-decade trend in which prosperity( if anything) gives a person the option to have even more devices to watch video. The last time I checked walking outside is still free.

We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us.- Marshall McLuhan

Join 'The New Middle Class Movement' @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ne...45269528896164
We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us.- Marshall McLuhan

Join 'The New Middle Class Movement' @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ne...45269528896164
post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodification View Post

It's a long multi-decade trend in which prosperity( if anything) gives a person the option to have even more devices to watch video. The last time I checked walking outside is still free.

I agree and I try and take walks whenever I can. I agree that we spend too much time viewing computer screens and such. Louis CK once joked that if Jesus came back to Earth, people would just be twittering it on their phones.

I'm saying people can't afford to do much outside activities and it's cheaper to just kind of sit and fall into hours of YouTube as opposed to going out to the theater or an art exhibit or something.
post #43 of 44

I feel like apple will try to make an all language lcd keyboard at one point, so i made a concept macbook air myself.. here's the result...

The above concept allows for the keyboard screen to be used as an extension to applications running on the top, for example, if I was browsing the web, the url/search omni bar would be in the bottom portion of the screen above the keyboard, and switching between tabs would be a tap away. I suggest Apple to build in a voice search feature to the mac os to the keyboard/ search bar on safari once the product is made, and that developers can use the extra screen to build application extensions, for easier navigation, or more functionality, say selecting a pizza topping, you would slide your finger from a menu, or drag the pizza toppings on to a pizza, then you could hit send order. You could also use the extra screen for drawing, or creating content, like arranging movie clips or creating a slideshow. Overall the device would create benefits for everyone and the trackpad would just be there.... maybe it should go away. 

Edited by Strat09 - 9/24/12 at 12:27pm
post #44 of 44

I think this future prediction list seems pretty right on track... don't know why Strat09 was banned. I also think the next iPad will be Widescreen and slowly Mac OS X features will be implemented to it, like air drop was shown above, or something to organize files on the iCloud better could be added like the Dropbox app but more visual and apple style..

Even iOS 7 should advance... something like this would be great because iOS hasn't changed since like forever.

Edited by darkdefender - 3/4/13 at 12:17pm

iTunes Radio - Apple TV with Wifi AC - Gold Anodized Aluminum iPhone - Mac Pro: September - November 2013

iTunes Radio - Apple TV with Wifi AC - Gold Anodized Aluminum iPhone - Mac Pro: September - November 2013

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Future Apple Hardware Predictions