or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Why aren't we allowed to talk about 9to5mac?

Why aren't we allowed to talk about 9to5mac?

post #1 of 3

I don't get it, would anyone tell me what's up with that? 

post #2 of 3

When we switched to Huddler, we got the bad with the good. The bad happens to be a censoring system that blocks swearing and, humorously enough, saying 9to5Mac.

We think it's because they use a software platform that competes with Huddler, but we don't know for sure. And since we're not in charge of the code anymore, we can't turn off the censor (which we'd love to do).

Well, not 9to5Mac. That's fine. Watch this:

www.9to5mac.

www.9to5mac.c

www.9to5mac.co

www.************

See? lol.gif

We certainly allow you to talk about them, but good luck getting Huddler to link there. lol.gif

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

When we switched to Huddler, we got the bad with the good. The bad happens to be a censoring system that blocks swearing and, humorously enough, saying 9to5Mac.

We think it's because they use a software platform that competes with Huddler, but we don't know for sure. And since we're not in charge of the code anymore, we can't turn off the censor (which we'd love to do).

Well, not 9to5Mac. That's fine. Watch this:

www.9to5mac.

www.9to5mac.c

www.9to5mac.co

www.************

See? lol.gif

We certainly allow you to talk about them, but good luck getting Huddler to link there. lol.gif

Oh I get it LMFAO. :D

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Why aren't we allowed to talk about 9to5mac?