or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Food Stamps=race card. "Vote Black" is not.

Food Stamps=race card. "Vote Black" is not.

post #1 of 6

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/convention-goer-stands-convention-floor-first-day-democratic-photo-230750114.html

That's right..."Vote Black" buttons are at the DNC!  I'm waiting for someone to tell me how Republicans are racists.  By the way, BR, your silence is tacit approval  ;)  

Anyone?  

Anyone?  

Anyone?  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 6

Oh look, this is being ignored by the mainstream media.

Yet imagine the media firestorm and "national outrage" that would have ensued if someone at the RNC had a button that said something like: "Do what's right, vote white."

But this is one of the favorite tactics of the establishment (which controls both major parties): divide and conquer. Why let racism die when it serves their purposes so well?

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #3 of 6

Is this thread about the badge pictured in your link? If so, I guess you have no sense of humour. And as BR posted to earlier, the Democrats allow private vendors to sell their wares, instead of imposing that only the GOP can. If that doesn't give you a clue as to how the conservative elite operate and open your mind to how brainwashed a lot of Republican voters are, nothing will.

We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #4 of 6

Not to mention that the button plays off a racial sexual stereotype. Next they'll say Romney gives them the hebbie jebbies.

post #5 of 6

I believe that many people who voted for Obama are racists, which is something that I've always claimed, so it's good to see some of them coming out and admitting it. In addition to the "vote black" buttons, I saw a picture of some slut buttons too. Those democrat women wearing those buttons are probably full of nasty diseases.

Democrats thrive on racism, it is part of their strategy, and it's a part of their DNA.

I notice that democrats and their supporters often refer to republican candidates as boring, old, white guys. As if being a white guy is a bad thing.

I'll take a boring, old white guy who is qualified and successful over an incompetent, unaccomplished, lying, race baiting, black guy any day of the week, but then again, I'm not a racist who votes primarily based on skin color, such as many democrats do.

Most black democrats still live on the plantation, and they're practically still in chains, I believe that most of them are simply too ignorant to actually realize that.

post #6 of 6

Oh, in addition to "food stamps" being racist, here are some other racist words which should be avoided at all costs.lol.gif

Angry

Chicago

Constitution

Experienced

Golf

Holding down the fort

Kitchen cabinet

Obamacare

Privileged

Professor

You people

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/08/31/the-condensed-liberal-handbook-of-racial-code-words/

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Food Stamps=race card. "Vote Black" is not.