or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Retina Macbook Left Handed?

Retina Macbook Left Handed?

post #1 of 5
Is it uncomfortable to use the trackpad with your left hand? Because I've heard that the trackpad is pushed over the the right a bit.
post #2 of 5
Originally Posted by marcusj0015 View Post
Is it uncomfortable to use the trackpad with your left hand? Because I've heard that the trackpad is pushed over the the right a bit.

It's right in the center, just like every Apple laptop.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

It's right in the center, just like every Apple laptop.

... This will be my First Apple laptop. :/ It's supposed to come on Monday btw, which is pretty gai IMO. it took 9 days to get here! (assuming it comes on monday)
post #4 of 5
Originally Posted by marcusj0015 View Post
... This will be my First Apple laptop. :/ 

I think I said congrats earlier, but congrats, again! Boring history lesson: Since the PowerBook 100, Apple laptops have centered their tracking device. 

I've never understood why PC laptops will throw their trackpads off-center, myself. Not even for the models that have dedicated numpads.

It's supposed to come on Monday btw, which is pretty gai IMO. it took 9 days to get here! (assuming it comes on monday)

Well… you do know what has been taking up nearly all of Apple's shipping these past two weeks, right?

😉

post #5 of 5
Yeah, but i didn't think they'd be pre shipping them at all, let alone so soon!

I said about how I'm getting a macbook for anyone else that was new. I guess I just haven't gotten to Ai's more personal nature yet.
Edited by marcusj0015 - 9/8/12 at 4:05pm
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Retina Macbook Left Handed?