or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Please help...complete technophobe needs advice in plain english!!

Please help...complete technophobe needs advice in plain english!!

post #1 of 5

Hi Guys,

I recently (June) purchased an Ipad from the States. On returning to the UK I am unable to sync my itunes from my laptop as I keep getting the message that my itunes software is not upto date. However when I try to download from the apple site from my pad it says it's already installed.

I need to know how to get the latest update of iTunes and hoepfully then I can sync all my music.

Any ideas gratefully received!!

Thanks

post #2 of 5

You do not update iTunes on your iPad. Do it on your computer.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

post #3 of 5

Thanks, does that mean I can't get rid of my laptop? I was planning on giving it to my partner as I now have the ipad.No not in check with all this technology malarkey!

post #4 of 5
Originally Posted by Tinaob7 View Post
Thanks, does that mean I can't get rid of my laptop? I was planning on giving it to my partner as I now have the ipad.No not in check with all this technology malarkey!

If… all of your content on the iPad is purchased in iTunes, I'm not sure you'd need a laptop anymore, as you wouldn't need to have a backup for it. But whether you need one is up to you and your use case.

post #5 of 5

Thanks, simple advice sorted my problem! Thanks

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Please help...complete technophobe needs advice in plain english!!