or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Should Obama Apologise For Apologising?

Should Obama Apologise For Apologising?

Poll Results: Should Obama apologise for apologising?

Poll expires: Jan 20, 2017  
  • 50% (1)
    Yes, he needs to apologise.
  • 50% (1)
    No.
2 Total Votes  
post #1 of 3

How about a global tour to apologise for apologising?

It's been the biggest criticism levelled at Obama by the right ever since he was in Egypt early in his presidency. 

What would you like Obama to apologise for, if anything?

How does it reflect on Romney's Obama's patriotism if he apologises?

"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog"~ Sir Winston Churchill. We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

What would you like Obama to apologise for, if anything?

His economic policies specifically and his general trend away from freedom more generally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

How does it reflect on Romney's Obama's patriotism if he apologises?

I don't put much stock in patriotism. Seems like a silly thing to appeal to.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

The state is nothing more than a criminal gang writ large.

post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ1970 View Post

His economic policies specifically and his general trend away from freedom more generally.

I don't put much stock in patriotism. Seems like a silly thing to appeal to.

I don't put much stock in apologies, particularly from governments.  They serve no real purpose.  As for Obama personally, he might start with apologizing for being a complete hypocrite.  The day after he said "you need to be careful that your statements are based on facts," he declared that Egypt was "not an ally" of the U.S.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Should Obama Apologise For Apologising?