or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple seeks another $707 million in damages from Samsung

Apple seeks another $707 million in damages from Samsung - Page 5

post #161 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

More than they sold 17" MacBook Pros. I guess that's our only metric. If they ever decide to drop the iPod classic, we'll have yet another metric.

Neither of which having solid numbers, of course.

Well they no longer offer the 17" MBP and when they did it cost over 3Gs, I'd expect a $599 Mac Mini to outsell that. I'm curious to see how it fares against the iMac but their sales get lumped in together.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
post #162 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

How many Mac Minis does Apple sell in a year?

I've not seen them give out sales figures for specific Mac models.
post #163 of 165

post #164 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

Here is what Apple asked for in the UK trial they lost, not much point in them complaining if things didn't go the way they wanted:

Apple ordered to run Samsung 'did not copy iPad' adverts

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-18895384

Samsung has been found to have copied Apple's designs in several jurisdictions, therefore Samsung did copy Apple.

How is it possible for something to be copied in one place but not in another?

This is an amazingly large flaw in logic

Apple or Samsung did not create their products within the Judge's jurisdiction, this crazy judge should shove his ruling where the sun don't shine, the judge is inciting Apple to commit a crime by forcing them to engage in false advertising.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #165 of 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Samsung has been found to have copied Apple's designs in several jurisdictions, therefore Samsung did copy Apple.

How is it possible for something to be copied in one place but not in another?

This is an amazingly large flaw in logic

Apple or Samsung did not create their products within the Judge's jurisdiction, this crazy judge should shove his ruling where the sun don't shine, the judge is inciting Apple to commit a crime by forcing them to engage in false advertising.

Because it's really subjective, and what might be obvious in one area of the world doesn't mean it is everywhere else. You can dismount that high horse now.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple seeks another $707 million in damages from Samsung