or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Rules of the Troll [WIP]

Rules of the Troll [WIP] - Page 3

post #81 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post

Every one in the world can pay thousands of dollars to buy 5 bricks do what one iPhone does but iPhone is still overpriced.

I find it amusing that you chose to reference the gayest cartoon ever created. That it's voiced by a narrator with an English accent doesn't help.

post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Bricks, no it doesn't take 5 phones to match the iPhones capabilities a Nexus 5 can do everything a iPhone can do, well except unlock your phone with a fingerprint, is it better, that is up to you to decide, that was my point, is it too expensive, people seem to be buying them by the bushel so no they aren't, they seem to be priced at what the market dictates as acceptable. Stop talking like you just got out of a creative writing class, talk in complete sentences and be clear.

let me explain....

let's say we have a conversation that goes like this

"me the 5s has a better camera than most other smartphones

fandroid: If anyone wants a camera-phone they buy the lumia 1020

me:It has a fingerprint sensor.

fandroid:If I wanted that I would buy a motorolla atria from 2011 lol.

me:It doesn't lag (a whole lot)

fandroid:neither does the G2

me:It has amazing speakers.

fandroid:meh the HTC on has better ones...."

see?

they imply they would buy all those phones to slightly better the performance the 5s gives you but the 5s is still overpriced.

post #83 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmm View Post

I find it amusing that you chose to reference the gayest cartoon ever created. That it's voiced by a narrator with an English accent doesn't help.

Quote:

I almost spat out my apple juice when I saw that kid eat a bannana, you know that poor thing was molested, he apparently stumbled upon his powers when his captors were forcing him to practice fellatio on a banana. Captain Cream's dark silhouette in the truck looked awfully close to a condom, did you see that reporter get goooed on, this was a children's cartoon? The damn thing was only 5:16 long and it was so jammed packed full of innuendo's that my head was spinning. To funny, it's almost as bad as 60's Batman & Robin cartoon, I can't believe child prtoctective services to bust down the door of Wayne Manor ripping that poor kid from the clutches of that bat pedophile.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #84 of 84
Quote:

I wasn't referencing the cartoon.
I just happen to like bananas...

If I felt like it my name could have been pizza man or sandwichguy....

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Rules of the Troll [WIP]